Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:38:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about STO token?  (Read 483 times)
Patrick Zheng

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:52:06 AM

STO can't become successful because only officially recognized or authorized personnel can join them which is not making sense with the way crypto world goes, how will they do that successfully when there is a barrier?

STO in Singapore is different. Anyone can trade the utility token derived from the security token freely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:01:01 PM

right now I don't see the STO project that really reached its peak. so I think holding STO is of no use at the moment. almost all STOs die and stop in the middle of the road.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:12:42 PM

I don't wanna hold it because STO is dead and no more shitscam STO . Desico, bitbond and many more shit STOs are enough to be a proof if STO in crypto is dead.

But I feel curious about you said that if the company has a solid revenue and why don't you just conduct an IPO rather than STO?
That's more suitable for your company consider you said it has already generated decent revenue and that means your company has a product.  Huh

I remember the Bitbond project except that assetstream, stellerro and many other STO projects failed.

Although they were good at ideas, there was a lot of trouble with the implementation. STO projects have failed in class, especially with regard to possible regulations. As a result, many failed STO projects followed each other. So I don't see too many STO projects around anymore. Frankly, I don't think we need STO projects in the near future.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:21:49 PM

Even if it is an STO/ICO/IEO project, I don't know but I think the project is bad.

I don't know about you but this type of website is almost similar to most websites of scam projects that were promoted in this forum.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:40:38 PM

Even if it is an STO/ICO/IEO project, I don't know but I think the project is bad.

I don't know about you but this type of website is almost similar to most websites of scam projects that were promoted in this forum.

I agree, and most of the team are chinese how will they penetrate Japan easily?
there is no info on how to verify these team members and the website is awful, its like it have been made within a day.

you have the bibox founder as a investor but isn't willing to list this? seems pretty weird  Roll Eyes
Patrick Zheng

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 01:00:50 PM

Does anyone know that STOs as a fund-raising model in Japan is coming soon ?!

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/41615/nomura-rakuten-sbi-form-security-token-offering-association-in-japan
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 01:06:02 PM

IEO is the most common fund raising nowadays because of the fact that they have escrow which is the exchange, that's why nowadays, most of the project are conducting IEO. But let us also be reminded that IEO doesn't guaranee that the project is good, we should still do our own research before we invest on it.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:44:18 PM

IEO is the most common fund raising nowadays because of the fact that they have escrow which is the exchange, that's why nowadays, most of the project are conducting IEO. But let us also be reminded that IEO doesn't guaranee that the project is good, we should still do our own research before we invest on it.
I completely agree with your opinion that today IEO is really the most popular, since most cryptocurrency users and especially investors believe in the prospects of which projects and in the absence of fraud.  But it seems to me that IEO is not a guarantee of the prospects of the project.  To date, there are already many IEO companies that have not shown good results in a fairly long time of their development.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:17:16 PM

I used to believe that STO would replace ICO, but I was disappointed by all the STO projects I came across. STO was mere predicted of being the saviour for investors, but it never worked. Seeing any STO project, I take to my heels and now I have said good bye to any STO project.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:25:36 PM

Even ICO is far better than STO. STO idea is pure shit! Some people said this year will be the STO year, now those words are jokes! Every STO projects are shit and scan. I have followed many STO projects, all were nothing but failed, shit. Mobu, Hygh tech, Desico, Orbis, Bitbond and so on STO projects came this year and all are failed badly. I suggest you don't run on STO, people are saying adsana, TLS group STO will be a big hit, I would suggest research again, don't be quick in research and judgment. Better invest in ICO, IEO, altcoins, not in STO!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:27:39 PM

that's a strange project and i didn't interest to buy and hold them, because you can see many negative review on the ANN thread.
i just think this one of another Shittoken and just want our money

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 07:02:37 PM

STO tokens have not been even close as good as the huge rumble in community about them. The difference between STO and ICO should be that STO is regulated token and in this way it should hold more trust than ICO.But the regulations has not come and this is most likely why the STO has not been sucesseful .

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Patrick Zheng

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:55:15 AM

The most famous crypto influencer media "Coin Otaku" has deeply reported this project, including the company, business model, market prospect, investment value, and the team members. But unfortunately, it's in Japanese...

https://coin-otaku.com/topic/46213
baryonlee (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:10:08 AM

Just a notification

The pre-sales URL: https://cercle.sg
Date: 2019/10/21 10:00 GMT/UTC+8 Singapore Timezone ~ 2019/10/24 10:00 GMT/UTC+8 Singapore Timezone
Open official site by DApp Ethereum Wallet like imToken, Trust, Go-Wallet, Alpha Wallet, Chrome with Meta Mask, and others
The price of the CSS token during pre-sales: 1 CSS = 0.08 USD equal ETH

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: