Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:31:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever Heard about "KHIPU"? - Fastest Ethereum Implementation in the world.  (Read 1115 times)
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:51:03 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2019, 08:27:05 PM by ganeshramk

Just a brief info is posted here. For details, check this article published just today about "Khipu".

What is Khipu?
Easy-to-implement-and-deploy enterprise blockchain platforms
SDK Intelligent contract integrated development environment
Enterprise blockchain real-time monitoring platforms

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Blog Link <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

More updates will follow soon...

Note: I am not a part of the  Khipu team and am not a point of contact for this project. For any questions related to the project, kindly contact the team members via Weibo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:40:29 AM

"khipu" the name sounds funny. Is it an acronym or something? Well I have been able to read an article about them on steemit and their idea seems solid and useful. Hopefully they will get the support needed. It's a good one for ethereum blockchain
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:40:53 AM

Just went through sites ..found intresting to know that your  team have good ,years of experience and also have developed many project what have been mentioned on white paper really looking forward and i wish you all the best for this project
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 11:35:44 AM

parallel processing through sharding according to my research is a good way to increase TPS but implementing it is gonna be quite expensive i guess, how are you going to tackle these issues

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:00:05 PM

The concept of the project towards bringing greater technological advancement and breakthrough in the blockchain industry is very inspiring. I personally wish to see other project with this mode of operation which is channeled towards the advancement of an erstwhile project and helping the existing project become better.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:04:04 PM

The concept of the project towards bringing greater technological advancement and breakthrough in the blockchain industry is very inspiring. I personally wish to see other project with this mode of operation which is channeled towards the advancement of an erstwhile project and helping the existing project become better.

The honest truth is that most projects we see in the cryptocurrency space are concerned about developing something new and not considering what has been developed, I find this project unique in the sense that the project is committed to figuring out the gaps which can be closed and contributing to knowledge.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 12:14:46 PM

This looks like an interesting project to me. It’s not just it’s relation to making Ethereum blockchain use easy but it’s got a nice team.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 02:33:08 PM

First time I am seeing this project. There are multiple projects coming every day. But only few are good. This project names caught my eye. Reading details now.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:49:00 PM

First time I am seeing this project. There are multiple projects coming every day. But only few are good. This project names caught my eye. Reading details now.

There’re a ton. You’re right. I think working on an existing top project like Ethereum gives KHIPU an edge. Ethereum is a top Projects and has the most activity on its blockchain. Let’s see how better it becomes with KHIPU.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:03:31 PM

The honest truth is that most projects we see in the cryptocurrency space are concerned about developing something new and not considering what has been developed, I find this project unique in the sense that the project is committed to figuring out the gaps which can be closed and contributing to knowledge.

You're absolutely right, innovation is a yardstick to get people to understand what cryptocurrency is all about, just like i stated sometime ago, its still a new technology and there's a lot of niche that's available for individuals and brand to taste out and i really can't wait for the globe to come in terms with the usefulness of this technology and what we stand to gain
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:04:38 PM

There’re a ton. You’re right. I think working on an existing top project like Ethereum gives KHIPU an edge. Ethereum is a top Projects and has the most activity on its blockchain. Let’s see how better it becomes with KHIPU.

I agree. Ethereum blockchain is hugely popular.  But It's more than couple of years since many trying to improve TPS. Hope KHIPU manages to do that.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:05:23 PM

wow the fastest ethereum implementation in the world,, sounds really great for me
personally i just heard about this khipu from this thread,,
maybe i will start to learn about this project, i hope i will get something different from this khipu

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
janice11

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 03:06:00 PM

The safest and most convenient project way to items anyone, anywhere in the world
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:31:28 PM

Just went through sites ..found intresting to know that your  team have good ,years of experience and also have developed many project what have been mentioned on white paper really looking forward and i wish you all the best for this project

What type of project this team have implemented?  Can you share some names?  All are blockchain based projects? 
InersCrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:07:29 PM

Este proyecto me parece muy interesante y solido, con un equipo que ya a realizado otros proyectos estables y con futuros.
Se caracteriza por hacer mas fácil y sencillo el uso de las cadenas de bloques Blockchain de Etherum,
 espero que tenga un buen y largo futuro.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:28:07 PM

Mnah, the website is loading too long. And how can it be the fastest ethereum solution when every smart-contract is runned on Ethereum and it is limited by the Ethereum network?

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:35:21 PM

It is a one-man team based from the website.
I don't think a project will go very far if there is only one person doing all the technical and admin stuffs.
But I can say, for a one-man team creating a 41-page whitepaper is great.
The dev might want to consider hiring other personnel to help him in this project, and if he wants to move things bit faster.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:00:33 PM

I don't think a project will go very far if there is only one person doing all the technical and admin stuffs.
The dev might want to consider hiring other personnel to help him in this project, and if he wants to move things bit faster.

You do have a point and i guess he has that into perspective or perhaps other team members in the brand that are contract based, that sort of thing, either way, its best to have like a concrete team to showcase to the public and i must admit that the ethereum network needs help in terms of scalability, so anything that will help in the advancement of cryptocurrency is a welcome development
ning_aric

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:46:25 PM

Mnah, the website is loading too long. And how can it be the fastest ethereum solution when every smart-contract is runned on Ethereum and it is limited by the Ethereum network?

I’m a fan of a fast and secure blockchain network. I think that’s the reason why most developers go for Ethereum at first. Would you have a public test of your new implementation?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 09:57:29 PM

You can’t do that not all by yourself. But that’s quite an awesome job you have going on here. How much of an influence would Khipu be on Ethereum blockchain and blockchain tech adoption as a whole?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: