Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ever Heard about "KHIPU"? - Fastest Ethereum Implementation in the world.  (Read 1116 times)
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:18:55 PM

The first question I'm probably going to ask since I came across this announcement is if they plan to build a blockchain to facilitate this solution?

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 03:50:19 AM

No this is the first time I read about this project going all the comments here something unusual here there is a lot of newbie post here just like what other projects that employ a bump comment on their project, I hope I'm wrong but it really looks like one.

champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:55:53 AM

The first question I'm probably going to ask since I came across this announcement is if they plan to build a blockchain to facilitate this solution?

I don't know the technical details yet. But this will be Ethereum based projects. Need to check what changes they planned with Existing Blockchain.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:10:57 AM

No this is the first time I read about this project going all the comments here something unusual here there is a lot of newbie post here just like what other projects that employ a bump comment on their project, I hope I'm wrong but it really looks like one.

There are many new people who are now interested in crypto currencies now a days. So you will see many newbies rank but check their posts,  activities as well.  It's bit difficult to get rank upgrades at BTT. 

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 04:12:23 AM

I came across this project yesterday,  went through it and wasn't satisfied with information I got in it especially the fact that there is only but 1 team member indicated on the website. I find that not ok at all

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 04:45:53 AM

Mnah, the website is loading too long. And how can it be the fastest ethereum solution when every smart-contract is runned on Ethereum and it is limited by the Ethereum network?

I wish I could answer that with technical details. Because I am not blockchain expert.  But just go through the blog which is mentioned in first post and you will get idea how it's possible.
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:07:56 AM

I tried visiting your site for information but it took longer than usual to load up on 4g network. Is this just an issue experienced from my end alone or has anyone else experienced same? I think it's bad for User experience review.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:04:32 AM

First time I am seeing this project. There are multiple projects coming every day. But only few are good. This project names caught my eye. Reading details now.

Absolutely correct. New projects emerging on daily basis although this one particularly has got my attention in a way and I'm on a thorough research about it. Everyone's got to do a deep research before delving into any of the numerous projects available these days
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:15:54 AM

[The first question I'm probably going to ask since I came across this announcement is if they plan to build a blockchain to facilitate this solution?

Sounds like a project built on Ethereum but with a modification to make Ethereum blockchain better and faster. It’s my first time knowing about Khipu. I hope to see more about the project around.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 10:44:07 AM

What about ICO or money raising? Was this completed? How much they raised? Or they have plan to come up with ICO in coming days ?
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:58:52 AM

It is a one-man team based from the website.
I don't think a project will go very far if there is only one person doing all the technical and admin stuffs.
But I can say, for a one-man team creating a 41-page whitepaper is great.
The dev might want to consider hiring other personnel to help him in this project, and if he wants to move things bit faster.

well i did a double take..its my first time have ever seen a project by one man team based (mr.Caoyuan,who is a founder of the khipu) so I don’t know how this project  gonna  workout but my suggestion would be the same what you have mentioned for the success of the project .

You do have a point and i guess he has that into perspective or perhaps other team members in the brand that are contract based, that sort of thing, either way, its best to have like a concrete team to showcase to the public and i must admit that the ethereum network needs help in terms of scalability, so anything that will help in the advancement of cryptocurrency is a welcome development
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 01:07:07 PM

I tried visiting your site for information but it took longer than usual to load up on 4g network. Is this just an issue experienced from my end alone or has anyone else experienced same? I think it's bad for User experience review.

Same experience from my end too. I think the developer is trying to let the word out to the Ethereum developer community on the progress so far. I think there’s still more work to be done on the project and more information about Khipu to be made public.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:35:45 PM

"khipu" the name sounds funny. Is it an acronym or something? Well I have been able to read an article about them on steemit and their idea seems solid and useful. Hopefully they will get the support needed. It's a good one for ethereum blockchain

There's also another project before we found the name funny but after a few months they suddenly became one of the most popular new project. I hope they will going to have the same start. Anyway I also read their article there but it's a little confusing to me regarding on how they will really going to run or works.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:22:18 PM

It is a one-man team based from the website.
I don't think a project will go very far if there is only one person doing all the technical and admin stuffs.
But I can say, for a one-man team creating a 41-page whitepaper is great.
The dev might want to consider hiring other personnel to help him in this project, and if he wants to move things bit faster.

You can’t do that not all by yourself. But that’s quite an awesome job you have going on here. How much of an influence would Khipu be on Ethereum blockchain and blockchain tech adoption as a whole?

Influence its based on how innovative they are and what they have to bring to the table and i don't mean existing solutions but new solutions to pending problems in the ethereum network, that's all that matters and the key to effectively drive up their brand and secure them a good position in the market, there are a lot of mushroom projects out there and it takes a lot to stand out
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:56:57 PM

Hey guys just saw khipu’s founders retweet that  “khipu has been exclusively listed on @MXC_Exchange https://twitter.com/cryptorank_io/status/1149613498818678786?s=21
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:56:14 PM

I came across this project yesterday,  went through it and wasn't satisfied with information I got in it especially the fact that there is only but 1 team member indicated on the website. I find that not ok at all

It's quite funny because one person cannot make a team, so maybe you saw the administrator of the project, I'll like to go through the post to see what you're talking about, but it's possible there are more other persons whose pictures were not captured.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:10:19 PM

Hey guys just saw khipu’s founders retweet that  “khipu has been exclusively listed on @MXC_Exchange https://twitter.com/cryptorank_io/status/1149613498818678786?s=21

This is great news, I wasn't aware that the project has completed tokensales or perhaps the project didn't carry out any tokensales, whatever the case may be, am glad that the project was able to scale the hurdles and is now listed on an exchange. Hopefully, we would hear the announcement of several order exchanges which would be listed as the project continues her free development.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:22:56 PM

"khipu" the name sounds funny. Is it an acronym or something? Well I have been able to read an article about them on steemit and their idea seems solid and useful. Hopefully they will get the support needed. It's a good one for ethereum blockchain

There's also another project before we found the name funny but after a few months they suddenly became one of the most popular new project. I hope they will going to have the same start. Anyway I also read their article there but it's a little confusing to me regarding on how they will really going to run or works.

Hahaha I'm sure you know that the name though funny as it seems but doesn't really matter. All the purpose it serves is to be catchy and I think it is. What's more important is the integrity of the team and their ability to build a large community of followers. At this point so much is yet to be known about this project and what we need do is rather more research
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:38:26 PM

Hahaha I'm sure you know that the name though funny as it seems but doesn't really matter. All the purpose it serves is to be catchy and I think it is. What's more important is the integrity of the team and their ability to build a large community of followers. At this point so much is yet to be known about this project and what we need do is rather more research

Well, they probably have an objective behind their name because no brand will just slap a name and decide to roll with it without having some sort of meaning to it, though funny as stated but it probably means a lot to them and i will love to see them provide and actual impact in the ethereum network, probably they may get some solid support from ethereum
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:16:37 AM

Yeah, Although sometimes the name are quite like in purpose that's why they chose it it will really still going to depend on how does their team will going to make it more appealing by showing what they can really do aside from that.

At your service
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: