Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Libra the future anyone wants?  (Read 1330 times)
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:40:42 PM

Although Facebook grows worldwide, it generates huge profits every year from advertising and marketing. However, the release of Libra not everyone wants to own. The Libra is a fixed currency at the USD exchange rate, with no major fluctuations. Therefore it is not attractive to investors
I think that if this project succeeds in going through all the difficulties of working with the US regulatory authorities, it will be a very successful project that will bring a lot of benefits to the cryptocurrency market

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:22:56 PM

Facebook coins are centralized coins, they only focus on financial systems such as FIAT, VISA etc ... and are also not decentralized like bitcoin or other alcoin, so I think if Facebook coins have been released publicly, it might only affect new users and not will affect the price of cryptoqurency in the market.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:39:00 PM

When I heard before Libra my expectation to this coin is very high because aas we can see facebook are popular in the world because they have billions user and libra can also popular . But after few reading about the informartion about Libra I don't think it is a future for me but it still become popular if they launch it in 2020 but I was wrong because I think before libra can beat bitcoin but not gonna happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:49:19 PM

as we know that facebook is the largest company in the digital world, they have a strong team and community and reportedly many well-known companies also support new programs that will be launched by facebook such as (altcoin LYBRA) in 2020. I think the emergence of this program later will enliven the cryptoqurency industry.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:00:51 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5163965.msg52445441#msg52445441

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
BaigAuditor

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 09:58:52 AM

Since Facebook needs to manage outrages encompassing individual information and such, I don't think there will be many individuals placed their trust in Libra totally directly from the start locate without being mindful of its protection and security. Clearly it will have its own locale and adherents, as certain individuals may receive this money since it's helpfully connected with normal installment frameworks like VISA, PAYPAL, MASTERCARD, EBAY, and so forth., and their business is connected with Facebook biological system. In any case, to the crypto network, it will take a long hurried to demonstrate its value or will never be acknowledged as it conflicts with the trust in decentralization.
Ajibola123

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:48:56 AM

i have a different view about the Libra project, the coin might just be overhyped and doesn't really worth it, i don't want to be 100% negative about it , i just hope it can stand the test of time anyways..
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:53:34 AM

Libra has raised fears about the future of blockchain mainly because it goes against everything the community wants and believes in: decentralization.

Facebook could ultimately create a massive closed-loop revenue model from ads, digital marketplace, to payments. Do consumers want to bet on the status quo of existing monoliths?

https://elixxir.io/blog/is-libra-the-future-anyone-wants

Perhaps the purpose of the future that anyone wants is that people can transact easily without having to use a third party. Facebook Coins enables faster and cheaper transactions using only the social media platform

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 12:19:07 PM

Libra has raised fears about the future of blockchain mainly because it goes against everything the community wants and believes in: decentralization.

Facebook could ultimately create a massive closed-loop revenue model from ads, digital marketplace, to payments. Do consumers want to bet on the status quo of existing monoliths?

There's been a lot of speculations about Libra Coin on what and what not it can do to the industry, I'm not a big fan of those Facebook projects, there's a lot of advantages and disadvantages on their project, but we need to see first what will weigh the advantages or disadvantages and we will only know this after Libra Coin launch.

bsnguyendung

Activity: 11
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:08:56 PM

In my opinion, the Libra project does not overly influence the current projects of the cryptocurrency market. even Libra helps millions of people come into contact with the current cryptocurrency market. And then, cash flow will flow into the market.
I recommend choosing a good platform Alts, #Tokoin is one of my favorite Alts.
#Tokoin brings incredible growth. Projects where #Tokoin has brought significant benefits. I appreciate the staff of #Tokoin. Hope it will develop further in the future.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 01:16:23 PM

There's been a lot of speculations about Libra Coin on what and what not it can do to the industry, I'm not a big fan of those Facebook projects, there's a lot of advantages and disadvantages on their project, but we need to see first what will weigh the advantages or disadvantages and we will only know this after Libra Coin launch.
- If we were early bitcoin users, libra really could not create us too much excitement and admiration because except for the advantage of strong media, advertising and assurance, most of the features in libra are quite detrimental when the government can interfere with investors. However, one issue we cannot deny is that the media coverage of libra is too good, it also contributes to polishing the name of bitcoin in the market, so whether we like it or not, libra needs to appear and become our future to increase the growth of this market.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Jolly.Roger

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:46:55 PM

I do not think that the failure of this project will cause any negative for cryptocurrencies. Project was highly specific and personally me liked not particularly.

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:10:02 PM

NO! LIBRA is just a hype that everyone wants to ride with.
Though, there is no doubt that this Facebook coin is a big additional to cryptocurrency.
This will add more popularity and demands, and as i see many investors and partnership of this one, it will rocket high.

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:57:00 PM

The libra must exist. Decentralization is everyone’s choice. Libra can be widely used in the world, but this does not mean that it will completely change the entire blockchain industry.
There is Internet and there is darknet, there is centralization and decentralization, and it always will be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: