Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chia. Proofs of Space and Time technical paper.  (Read 258 times)
pinkflower (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:26:53 AM

Bran Cohen released his new project's green paper.

https://www.chia.net/assets/ChiaGreenPaper.pdf

Its very technical and harder to follow unlike Satoshi's white paper. I hope some developers will read and share constructive criticisms. Proof of Space and Time can be the final solution to Proof of Work's wastefulness.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qitchain

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 06:21:23 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2021, 06:48:10 AM by qitchain

thanks you! i got a lot of idea, qitchain qitcoin qtc uses the cpoc+pos you may check in the whitepaper for more help.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2021, 06:49:23 AM

thanks you! i got a lot of idea, it focus on CPOC+POS like qitchain qitcoin qtc you may check the whitepaper for more help.

interesting
you took two year old topic, and quote it to promote your project, or what you are trying to promote

Chia is in downtrend since induction in May, and total network capacity is stalling, so I do not see some potential in the project, but who knows, there is so many opportunities on the market, and much more people looking for them, so someone picks XCH in the end
it is not financial advice
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: