Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:00:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Barr's Betting Predictions | 61% WR | +$200K LAST YEAR  (Read 2494 times)
JohnBarr (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:45:03 AM

MLS Free Play July 13th, 2019
Real Salt Lake v Philadelphia Union 1H over 1.5 @ +148 (888)

Game starts in 15m, make sure to get in on it!
http://prntscr.com/oeph5h

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnBarr (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:01:34 PM

Weak results yesterday, gave some of their money back. Not to fret, let's get it back with the late afternoon games:

MLB Free Play July 14th, 2019
Oakland Athletics ML @ -183 (BOL)

MLB Free Play July 14th, 2019
Atlanta Braves ML @ -146 (BOL)
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:31:45 AM

What is the best "tracker" that has US -- I've found a few (ie: Tipstrr) but they didn't even have all sports. Like it couldn't even find the MLS game yesterday. So obviously if the tracker doesn't have all sports I'm now having to split between trackers. It's kind of just ridiculous at that point. Updating 8 threads, Discord, 3 trackers... Yadda Yadda.. Obviously I see the value for you guys, so if I find a decent one (I'm not really going to spend time looking honestly) I'll use it, I'll continue to post on the thread regardless.

I would say try blogabet instead of tipstrr , it's much bigger and it supports more bookies and sports
but you can always use bettin.gs , sometimes you won't find the games as well but you can enter them manually then lock them
this way you can have detailed stats about how you are doing as well
JohnBarr (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:26:37 PM

I had a perfect day on Sunday with 2/2 on MLB and 1/1 on MLS (if you were in Discord)! No picks yesterday, was in transition, let's keep the streak going today. I'm thinking about some overs. I'm wondering if the Phillies are going to get rocked again, 9.5 seems low considering the Dodgers could put up double digits every night against them.... Anyways:

MLB Free Play July 16th, 2019
Washington Nationals vs. Baltimore Orioles Over 11 @ -121 (Nitrogen -- looks like you can also get 11.5 for +103)

Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Philadelphia Phillies Over 9.5 @ -113 (Nitrogen)

Toronto Blue Jays vs. Boston Red Sox Over 11 @ -115 (Nitrogen)

Let's win some money today!

(Also, Braves are HUGE dogs tonight -- Probably 'cause Woodruff is a beast, but let's see if they can pull out a win tonight... I seem them at +154 on BOL which is nuts for a team this good, but not recommending that play)
Natalim

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:34:17 PM

Do you track your profitability?

Some of your bets are low odds like 1.30, even if you mist most of the time, it still does not guarantee you'll be at profit with that low odds.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:21:15 AM

Some of your bets are low odds like 1.30, even if you mist most of the time, it still does not guarantee you'll be at profit with that low odds.

Profit and lose are part of gambling as every gambler will face some lose and some profit. We can increase our profit making chances with the help of experiencing more games having one choice or sticking with single game is not good strategy so better do something better so odds will go above 1.30 because gambling has huge potential.
JohnBarr (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:35:18 PM

I'm looking into tracking, I do comprehend you can lose money on an even W/L day. I'll keep y'all posted....

Anyways, quick free play for MLB

MLB Free Play July 17th, 2019
Boston Red Sox vs. Toronto Blue Jays Over 11 @ -107

Let's see if we can hit twice on this series after 2/3 yesterday on the MLB picks!
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:28:37 AM

Profit and lose are part of gambling as every gambler will face some lose and some profit. We can increase our profit making chances with the help of experiencing more games having one choice or sticking with single game is not good strategy so better do something better so odds will go above 1.30 because gambling has huge potential.
I am not much of a gambler too but I am deeply interested in gambling, and I believed that if I had picked interest earlier, I would have probably been a guru by now, but right now, what I am just doing is to really gather experience first, just like op said, he said he has been in sport for 3 years before entering gambling, and I think anyone that needs to have the chance of winning more in this game of luck really need to be very experienced.

I am glad that the op at least have  free play, at least I can still use that to gather some experiences because I would not want to really risk what I know I may lose badly if I dare try the game now, but seems what op is developing is really worth given a trial.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:16:41 AM

I am not much of a gambler too but I am deeply interested in gambling,
we were on the same boat as im not also a hardcore gambler but i love to play gambling sometimes on my spare time  .

I believed that if I had picked interest earlier, I would have probably been a guru by now,
if the same thing will i do i wouldnt say that im now a guru why ? because the chance of loosing is still there and its impossible to perfect a winning strategy here in gambling  .

right now, what I am just doing is to really gather experience first, just like op said, he said he has been in sport for 3 years before entering gambling, and I think anyone that needs to have the chance of winning more in this game of luck really need to be very experienced.
if its a game of luck ( e.g dice , hi/lo games ) then i think experienced wont really matter but if its a game of skills ( e.g sports based ) then i think experience can contribute some    .
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 05:05:08 PM

I am not much of a gambler too but I am deeply interested in gambling, and I believed that if I had picked interest earlier, I would have probably been a guru by now, but right now, what I am just doing is to really gather experience first, just like op said, he said he has been in sport for 3 years before entering gambling, and I think anyone that needs to have the chance of winning more in this game of luck really need to be very experienced.

I am glad that the op at least have  free play, at least I can still use that to gather some experiences because I would not want to really risk what I know I may lose badly if I dare try the game now, but seems what op is developing is really worth given a trial.
I am more than confident that if a person understands a sport very seriously, he has a lot of experience, thanks to which he can really predict the outcome of certain games.  And based on this, there are opportunities to make very good and profitable bets on the results of competitions in a particular sport.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
JohnBarr (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:41:34 PM

I am glad that the op at least have  free play, at least I can still use that to gather some experiences because I would not want to really risk what I know I may lose badly if I dare try the game now, but seems what op is developing is really worth given a trial.

I'm glad you're following along. I think that gambling isn't a think you really can become a "guru" in, or it wouldn't be considered gambling. I think that with knowledge of (the) game(s) you have a higher probability of making an educated gamble or guess upon outcome. I can also use mathematical/statistical models to crunch numbers and also try and produce winning results. As you mentioned, I wanted to give everyone a fair shot w/ free play -- you don't have to play along, you can follow along though (without betting). I'm hoping to build a group up with that first and see where it goes from there! So far the bets seem to be going pretty well. Hopefully we get some winners tonight.

I am not much of a gambler too but I am deeply interested in gambling,
we were on the same boat as im not also a hardcore gambler but i love to play gambling sometimes on my spare time  .

I believed that if I had picked interest earlier, I would have probably been a guru by now,
if the same thing will i do i wouldnt say that im now a guru why ? because the chance of loosing is still there and its impossible to perfect a winning strategy here in gambling  .

right now, what I am just doing is to really gather experience first, just like op said, he said he has been in sport for 3 years before entering gambling, and I think anyone that needs to have the chance of winning more in this game of luck really need to be very experienced.
if its a game of luck ( e.g dice , hi/lo games ) then i think experienced wont really matter but if its a game of skills ( e.g sports based ) then i think experience can contribute some    .

As you mention, it's still gambling at the end of the day. We can make an informative decision, but other things can happen that can alter our plans (player gets hurt, not as good in the rain, sick, etc.). There's tons of factors obviously that need to be considered and even then, you're not always winning...

Profit and lose are part of gambling as every gambler will face some lose and some profit. We can increase our profit making chances with the help of experiencing more games having one choice or sticking with single

I am more than confident that if a person understands a sport very seriously, he has a lot of experience, thanks to which he can really predict the outcome of certain games.  And based on this, there are opportunities to make very good and profitable bets on the results of competitions in a particular sport.

Everyone's aiming for profitability in the long run, you also just have to be mindful of the waves and make sure to ride them. Don't let them ride you.

---

Tonight's free play I'm going with 2 overs (hoping for a hitting duel in this Philly v Pitt game -- neither pitcher is good). Both games have the potential to be high scoring, always.

MLB Free Play July 19th, 2019
Philadelphia Phillies vs. Pittsburgh Pirates Over 11 @ +105 (BOL)

Boston Red Sox vs. Baltimore Orioles Over 10 @ -100 (Nitrogen)

Another game I like tonight is the Dodgers, with Ryu pitching, they pretty much never lose nor give up runs... So you have two options here, both might hit (or neither?) -- if you feel like betting one or both, go for it:
Los Angeles Dodgers vs. Miami Marlins Over 8 @ -101 (Nitrogen) [Over 7.5 @ -122]
 -- problem with this bet is that Miami is likely not going to help in the runs column. That's not to say LAD doesn't put up 10 of their own runs, that's what I'll be looking for.

Los Angeles Dodgers -1.5 @ -152 (Nitrogen) [-2 @ -121] [-2.5 @ +105]
 -- problem with this bet is the odds aren't great, because it's likely to win.
JohnBarr (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:47:59 PM

MLB Free Play yesterday was 1/2 or 1/4 if you included the Dodgers game (sweet run support they gave us..?)

I absolutely smashed the VIP Soccer live play though, going 3/3 on the same game: http://prntscr.com/ohs0dj

Let's start the weekend off with some W's, I'm feeling like a day of unders... I feel like we're getting baited in tonight with some big run totals.

MLB Free Play July 20th, 2019
Texas Rangers vs. Houston Astros Under 10.5 @ -110 (888)

Philadelphia Phillies vs. Pittsburgh Pirates Under 10.5 @ -107 (BOL)

Boston Red Sox vs. Baltimore Orioles Under 12.5 @ -106 (888)

Some other games you can play tonight, not fantastic odds:
Toronto Blue Jays ML @ -120 (BOL)

Tampa Bay Devil Rays ML @ -154 (BOL)

We can also go with the Blue Jays over tonight, you can take 10.5 or try and get down to 10 for a push w/ lesser odds.
Toronto Blue Jays vs. Detroit Tigers Over 10.5 @ -108 (888)

GL to all bets tonight, let's make some money!
JohnBarr (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:40:36 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2019, 04:52:57 PM by JohnBarr

Thank you guys for the tracking website, I will now post my picks on Blogabet!
You can find my blog and current profits from July 11th at: https://barr.blogabet.com/
If you have been following all my picks, I have won 62.5% of 40 bets thus far, with a profit of 10 units (assuming you've bet 1 unit per pick) yielding you 25% profit

Yesterday was a pretty decent day, 4/6 winners ... Screw me for picking the under on the Boston game  Roll Eyes let's get it back.

We're going to write yesterday's wrongs by picking what we should have picked yesterday. As we have seen all year long, the Orioles suck in general and the Red Sox bullpen is almost as tragic. We should continue to expect runs from this series. A. Wojciechowski is trash and starting for the Orioles today, I'm expecting the RS to beat up on him. Cashner just got beat up by the Blue Jays in his last start, so I would expect him to come out with a vengeance. Who knows RS might just put up 15 of their own again today.
MLB Free Play July 21st, 2019
Boston Red Sox vs. Baltimore Orioles Over 12.5 @ -105 (Nitrogen / BOL)

This next matchup is the complete opposite, we have a huge pitching duel in the Dodgers vs. Marlins game today.
MIA: J. Yamamoto - 1.59 ERA
LAD: W. Buehler - 3.44 ERA
I'm not sure why the expected run total is 8.5, seems pretty high (what does Vegas know that we don't Huh) unless you're expecting the Dodgers to beat up on them that bad. I'm thinking we're going to double down on this game with the under in the first half and overall!
Miami Marlins vs. Los Angeles Dodgers Under 8.5 @ -109 (Nitrogen)
Miami Marlins vs. Los Angeles Dodgers Under 5.5 1H @ -135 (Nitrogen) [You can get U4.5 @ -107 on 888]

Final pick of the day
Minnesota Twins vs. Oakland Athletics Over 10.5 @ -115 (Nitrogen)
JohnBarr (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:58:37 PM

Soccer Live Play July 21st, 2019
SK Brann v Stabaek over 1.5 @ -125

HT is 0-0, get in on this now, we're getting some goals in the 2nd half!
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 05:00:07 PM

Good luck to you mate - just saw your thread. I am doing something similar, which went well so far but have had a very bad run today... Well, thats betting I guess... Cheesy Anyways - wish you lots of luck for the future!

JohnBarr (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:15:21 PM

If you're not in my discord, which I know you aren't Wink you missed out on some easy money yesterday as we swept Baseball 3/3:
http://prntscr.com/okjlys
MLB Free Play July 25th, 2019
Cardinals vs. Pirates O8.5/O9
Yankees vs. Red Sox Over 11
Mets F5 ML

Smashed them all. We're running it back again tonight!

MLB Free Play July 26th, 2019
Houston Astros vs. St. Louis Cardinals Over 8.5 @ -121

New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox over 11.5 @ -105

Minnesota Twins 1st 5 Innings @ -170

Arizona Diamondbacks ML @ -183

Minnesota Twins ML @ -175

Los Angeles Dodgers @ -159

My free picks are currently up 10 units giving back a 23% profit assuming you invested 1 unit per play. Let's keep it going!
JohnBarr (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:19:30 PM

BOOM!! Smashed yesterday going 4/6 on the regular calls and 2/2 on the live plays bringing up the total to +14 Units! We're going to keep the ball rolling today, just got back from beach so posting now... You might be late to some of these, but they were in the discord earlier  Wink:

MLB Free Play July 27th, 2019
New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox Under 11.5 at -102
Dodgers vs. Nationals Under 10 +100
Rangers vs. Athletics Over 9.5 @ -114
Pirates vs. Mets Over 9 @ -125
Tigers vs. Mariners over 9 -107
JohnBarr (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:10:49 PM

Big yikes yesterday, 0-4-1 gotta give back to charity some days I guess. Let's get it back today...

MLB Free Play July 28th, 2019
Baltimore Orioles vs. Los Angeles Angels Over 10

MLB Free Play July 28th, 2019
New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox over 10
JohnBarr (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:34:23 PM

Nothing special yesterday, 1 - 1, no extra run support in the last 3 innings.... That's fine though, not a big loss (0.09units) and we're going to rip it right back today.

MLB Free Play July 29th, 2019
Washington Nationals ML @ -141 (BOL)

Miami Marlins ML @ -105 (BOL)

Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds Over 10 @ -115 (BOL)

Kansas City Royals @ -129 (BOL)

Los Angeles Dodgers @ -127 (BOL)

Los Angeles Angels -1.5 @ -143 (BOL)

Baltimore Orioles vs. San Diego Padres O8.5 @ -110

Big day, let's get that money  Grin

Edit:
Fuck it let's go
Orioles Over 3.5 too @ +120 (BOL)
JohnBarr (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:33:37 PM

Wow what a sick runout last night... We started 3-0, and then it all fell apart. Dodgers got destroyed, Angels didn't want to show up... Yikes, it's okay 4-4 isn't a terrible day in the gambling world. We're running it back today and if you're not in Discord (https://discord.gg/GbszZTH) you missed the first play (which already won):

http://prntscr.com/om7jse
MLB Free Play July 30th, 2019
Baltimore Orioles vs. San Diego Padres O9

For the rest of the plays tonight, let's get some more wins! Good luck to us, going all overs. Let me know in the comments if you're following my/any picks tonight! Good luck to everyone Smiley

San Francisco Giants vs. Philadelphia Phillies O10.5

Arizona Diamondbacks vs. New York Yankees O11.5

Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Cincinnati Reds O9.5

Seattle Mariners vs. Texas Rangers O11.5

New York Mets vs. Chicago White Sox O9

Toronto Blue Jays vs. Kansas City Royals O10