Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MMCO - MakeMyCoin – One Stop Blockchain Development & Advisor  (Read 1543 times)
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:12:47 PM

Now MMCO is listed on CryptoBridge DEX - Decentralised Exchange in trading MMCO/BTC pair, but it is necessary to add big centralize exchanges. Do you plan to add a big exchanges? When and where?

cryptomarka

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:30:55 PM

Platform for freelance on blockhain will be usefull for people. A lot of people look for freelance work. A lot of depends from the realization of the project.
zoya2019

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:25:48 PM

Now MMCO is listed on CryptoBridge DEX - Decentralised Exchange in trading MMCO/BTC pair, but it is necessary to add big centralize exchanges. Do you plan to add a big exchanges? When and where?

Now the most important thing for every investor is listing on the exchanges. First of all investors pays attention to the choice of the exchange and liquidity of exchange.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:23:52 PM

Now the most important thing for every investor is listing on the exchanges. First of all investors pays attention to the choice of the exchange and liquidity of exchange.

It happens because after the ICO very often cryptocurrency startups do not buy listing of tokens on exchanges and investors can do nothing with the tokens and they can not sell the tokens.
cryptozoya

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:25:18 PM

Platform for freelance on blockhain will be usefull for people. A lot of people look for freelance work. A lot of depends from the realization of the project.

Now many people a looking for a freelance job. If it will be a lot of different jobs on the platform it will become very popular. Besides it is possible to create different applications on the platform. It helps to create a big ecosystem around the project.
Kyki

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:52:05 PM

With large exchanges, you need to agree, but this is not easy and not a quick addition.
cryptozoya

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:54:03 AM

With large exchanges, you need to agree, but this is not easy and not a quick addition.

First of all listing on big exchanges costs a lot of money. And not all the projects can buy a listing on big exchanges. Some of the projects prefer to spend money on the development and growing the ecosystem.
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 10:02:50 AM

First of all listing on big exchanges costs a lot of money. And not all the projects can buy a listing on big exchanges. Some of the projects prefer to spend money on the development and growing the ecosystem.

I think that first of all it is necessary to develop the ecosystem of the project. If project does not have a developed ecosystem and a lot of users that actively use the tokens, spending money on listing on exchanges can not give the desired results.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
cryptomia62

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:50:47 AM

I think that first of all it is necessary to develop the ecosystem of the project. If project does not have a developed ecosystem and a lot of users that actively use the tokens, spending money on listing on exchanges can not give the desired results.

Coins and tokens very often used only for speculation on exchanges. That is why it is very important that tokens will be traded on big exchanges.
Tad219

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 12:00:50 PM

Without a doubt, you have very noble goals, at first glance. And also a very large list of services that you want to provide to companies. Now blockchain technology is becoming much more popular day by day and I think there will be a demand for your services.
So I have a question: how many companies per day you can serve?

I want to add to this, how do you plan to surpass your competitors? What makes you better than them? Why should someone come to you?

dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 02:44:20 PM

The connection of the crypto world with business, an interesting action. I have not yet observed such a project, and it will be interesting to observe this.
lylya75

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:41:20 PM

Do you have bounty or airdrop here? I did not find information about it. How do you plan to promote a project?
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:14:30 PM

The connection of the crypto world with business, an interesting action. I have not yet observed such a project, and it will be interesting to observe this.

Blockchain technology is actively developing. Many cryptocurrency startups offers products that will be useful for business. MakeMyCoin is a platform that allows to create different applications for business.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
zoya2019

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:02:20 PM

Will be an airdrop or a bounty here? It is very important to grow community and airdrop is good for this.
Heptapolis

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:12:48 PM

Do you plan to conduct IEO here or you do not need to attract money for the future development?
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:27:51 AM

Here I did not find any information about the team of the project. Do you plan to add the team that people would know who stats behind the project?
ezystayz
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:55:23 AM

Here I did not find any information about the team of the project. Do you plan to add the team that people would know who stats behind the project?

It became a standurt practice when the projects if they do not conduct an IEO and do not collect money they do not mension the team, at least on the first stagers of development.
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:45:27 AM

It became a standurt practice when the projects if they do not conduct an IEO and do not collect money they do not mension the team, at least on the first stagers of development.

I think that if the team will be mention on the site of the project it will be more trust to the project. Project must develops and people must know about the team of the project.

cryptomia62

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:18:16 PM

As for me the most important thing is the development of the project. It is very important to check what team is doing for the realization of all planned ideas of the project.
vera152515

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:16:39 PM

MMCO provides different services on blockchain and creates various apps on blockchain. It will be very good to know the team of the project to know what experience the team have.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: