Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:57:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ MMCO - MakeMyCoin – One Stop Blockchain Development & Advisor  (Read 1537 times)
cryptozoya

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:56:26 PM

MMCO provides different services on blockchain and creates various apps on blockchain. It will be very good to know the team of the project to know what experience the team have.

It is necessary to see the development of the project. Hope soon we will know more news about future development of the project. Now there are a lot of platform where is possible to create applications.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trombocoin

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 06:56:17 PM

MMCO provides different services on blockchain and creates various apps on blockchain. It will be very good to know the team of the project to know what experience the team have.

You create different apps on blockchain. How many apps are already working on your blockchain? Who are your clients?
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:23:41 PM

As I understand it, your development will help reduce the cost of a blockchain. There are examples for what amount per month?
Kyki

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:58:16 PM

As for me the most important thing is the development of the project. It is very important to check what team is doing for the realization of all planned ideas of the project.
The main thing is always development, and for development a lot of work and development of the project is being done, as well as promotion in advertising.
Kyki

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:02:41 AM

It is necessary to see the development of the project. Hope soon we will know more news about future development of the project. Now there are a lot of platform where is possible to create applications.
Yes, there are a lot of applications for creating today. But those who are really high-quality are very few. I hope that everything will be much better in the future.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:22:51 AM

As I understand it, your development will help reduce the cost of a blockchain. There are examples for what amount per month?
No, at this stage there is no such information. But should appear soon.
Trader_13

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:41:15 AM

When are you planning to launch AirDrop? Since this is also an integral part of launching a project.
trombocoin

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:19:50 AM

As for me the most important thing is the development of the project. It is very important to check what team is doing for the realization of all planned ideas of the project.
The main thing is always development, and for development a lot of work and development of the project is being done, as well as promotion in advertising.

There is a big competition among cryptocurrency startups. That is why it is necessary to have a lot of promotion that users will pay attention to the project.
PlayInfinity
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

Play infinity

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:09:59 AM

Yes, there are a lot of applications for creating today. But those who are really high-quality are very few. I hope that everything will be much better in the future.

I agree that there are a few high-quality applications. Because there are a lot of applications it is really very hard to find a high-quality applications among a lot of low-quality.

cryptomarka

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:16:14 AM

I agree that there are a few high-quality applications. Because there are a lot of applications it is really very hard to find a high-quality applications among a lot of low-quality.

The most important thing for every project is promotion. That is why cryptocurrency startups conducts IEO - to collect money for the promotion and developing an ecosystem.
ezystayz
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:03:40 PM

The most important thing for every project is promotion. That is why cryptocurrency startups conducts IEO - to collect money for the promotion and developing an ecosystem.

Development of the ecosystem takes a lot of time. It must be comfortable to work with the platform and use its services. In such case people prefer to use such platform.
cryptomia62

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:09:57 PM

As I understand MakeMyCoin will promote the platform for their own money without conduction IEO to attract money.
Enyanha

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:04:36 PM

As I understand MakeMyCoin will promote the platform for their own money without conduction IEO to attract money.

Usually without conduction of IEO the development takes a lot of time because it needs a lot of money. But there are a lot of scams among IEO.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
makemycoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:27:44 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 05:12:35 PM by mprep

Hello! Where are you from guys? Why am I asking? Because it seems to me that you got out of the cave, with such ideas there are already a lot of projects. Moreover, not everyone is able to achieve the desired result. I hope that you will have the strength resist the current difficulties, and achieve positive results on your way.

P.S.
Can I see you on meetup or conference?

No doubt,  there are many blockchain development & advisory companies. Also, no doubt, there are many Banks in the world & still thrive well in the financial ecosystem.
We are not just any blockchain development company. The introduction of paying for building blockchain projects through a POS/MN cryptocurrency - MMCO is unique to us. To further create a distinguished offering ; MMCO coin has very unique features and rewards for investors / traders, the platform is LIVE ; now has a pool of recognised devs for a varied offering at exceptional prices.

We are a very global team with team-mates of different nationalities coming together for the common objective. Cave meditation was a fabulous experience to come up with solutions to problems in the current blockchain & cryptocurrency ecosystem.

The last tête-à-têtes session was in Detroit / Troy, MI. We are seeing upcoming opportunities for representation in Blockchain Summit / forums. Stay Tuned on our discord or twitter to know details around this.
We are anyways interacting with our clients over discord and Skype.

Without a doubt, you have very noble goals, at first glance. And also a very large list of services that you want to provide to companies. Now blockchain technology is becoming much more popular day by day and I think there will be a demand for your services.
So I have a question: how many companies per day you can serve?

Our platform is growing in the number of freelancers everyday. We are capacitized to take care of multiple projects right now. To put a number to the number of companies we can handle might be underestimating our capabilities. We would never want to be limited by such numbers. If the resource requirements increase, we can outsource more to 3rd vendors basis freelancing & rating matrix of MakeMyCoin Project.

has this project & the project work mentioned now started & listing done on exchange?

Hi Tad219. The project & MMCO currency are both growing heights everyday. MMCO trading is growing on CryptoBridge as more investors, users and traders get familiar to the MakeMyCoin platform.
We have partnered with the one of the best and the most reliable names in the industry to further strengthen our position in the POS/MN space. We are listed on the biggest masternode sharing services like Gentarium (GTM), Trittium Nodes (trttNodes), Simple POS Pool, ihostmn to make it easy for any prospect to get benefit of the High ROI phase even with starting small. Right from being traded on one of the largest decentralised exchange (CryptoBridge) to being able to track portfolio with Delta and Blockfolio ; and know daily earnings and masternode stats on MNO Online ; a complete ecosystem is ready for Traders, Investors, Users & enthusiasts.

The platform project work has also begun. We have received multiple registrations in the developer pool and are now equipped to take care of even more services that were live on July 2019. We have also received queries for getting new blockchains built on POS/MN and ERC. We are in advanced stages of discussion with 6 projects. One we have initiated help in ideation, other in getting the platform developed and investors gathered. Project work has started on one where we are helping build the entire ecosystem right from POS/MN chain with desktop wallets to mobile wallet app, their website and platform app, unique explorer with chain and price statistics. The users will have to buy MMCO to utilise the services of MakeMyCoin platform.

Thanks
MakeMyCoin

I can see the ROI is high, but the price seems low at the moment. Is it a good time to buy? how are you planning to enhance your target audience? do you have infrastructure to support these services?

This is the only time you can get MMCO so cheap. With upcoming projects being onboard for development, the prediction would be that this is the lowest price we are seeing at the moment.
With good enough ROI due to less number of nodes, this makes it an appropriate time to make best use of this early adoption phase. We are engaging across various platforms to enhance your target audience. This includes social media channels engagement, discussions with various VC / crypto funds, explore Blockchain forum / conferences presence, building a community on discord and then telegram, crypto influencers reviews, PR publications etc. It is our work that got us recognition across blockchains verticals making us come together to form MakeMyCoin project. It is still our work that is our biggest source to increase target audience.

has this project & the project work mentioned now started & listing done on exchange?
Which exchange list are you interested in? Exchanges on exchanges or what other exchanges?

We are trading LIVE on CryptoBridge with a BTC/MMCO pair. Sure, listing on exchange costs much and has its own benefit. As on date, we are completely focused on increasing & promoting the use case of MakeMyCoin Project. The objective right now is to continue adding more devs in our pool, complete more projects, get more marketing and publicity up and engage with the right investors. We do plan to list on bigger exchanges. A Coinmarketcap TOP 25 by volume exchange has proposed to list us. Stay Tuned !

As for the WhitePaper being plagiarised. We haven't taken anyone's idea or copied their concept.
Yes, we have taken some information from PWC and we got that after doing a thorough research on the same.
That information talks about BlockChain being the next big thing and yes we have taken motivation from them and thereby the need to form a one stop blockchain development platform.
Wherever we have mentioned stats, we have given credits to the team or organisation providing those stats.

Regards,
Core Team
Make My Coin

It is very important to know what exactly part of the whitepapers was plagiarised. If it is the main part of the project where explained a main idea and advantages of the project it is one thing. Another thing if plagiarized the legal part of Whitepapers. It is the same anywhere nobody is responsible for everything.

It indeed is very important to take a note of the plagiarised parts of the whitepaper. Content that is highlighted as plagiarised is generic in nature and has to do with what is blockchain, how blockchain is changing business operations in these times and steps that an organisation must take at blockchain ideation stage leading to development and final deployment. Our team has working professionals however; no licensed content is taken for distribution. The content is generic in nature and is taken from public and credible sources. The articles emphasises on the thoughts and ideas of the writer.

We have intentionally taken information from well read sources. Credible and well researched information is intentionally taken from official public reports of Big Fours to emphasise the impact blockchain is having in businesses across the value chains and geographies.

We have in our best knowledge given credit to all the sources. Erroneously the copy of whitepaper where references were to be added was uploaded to start off the project ; We have updated the whitepaper to put references wherever applicable. We have also onboarded new and experienced developers to further help us with the long term objectives of the project. 

New and innovative blockchain solutions are coming up. Right from the Big Fours to the biggest of the IT Vendors including IBM, Microsoft and the likes, to end organisations across finance, telecom, media, logistics appreciate the advent of blockchain and agree that blockchain deployment fundamentally improves their business processes. We want to convey the global bullish sentiment with the biggest of research & advisory firms confirming fresh capital infusion for more research, development and deployment in this industry. We have taken inspiration from all the research and development to start off this platform. The platform is live with development for various consensus models (POS/MN/ETH/XLM..) , has a freelancing rating matrix backend and is already helping businesses deploy blockchains.

Now MMCO is listed on CryptoBridge DEX - Decentralised Exchange in trading MMCO/BTC pair, but it is necessary to add big centralize exchanges. Do you plan to add a big exchanges? When and where?

Now the most important thing for every investor is listing on the exchanges. First of all investors pays attention to the choice of the exchange and liquidity of exchange.

It happens because after the ICO very often cryptocurrency startups do not buy listing of tokens on exchanges and investors can do nothing with the tokens and they can not sell the tokens.

You definitely can buy, sell and trade the tokens.

Check out https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.MMCO_BRIDGE.BTC

Also, check out the medium article to know how your buying, selling, trading or referrals can make you win even more.

https://medium.com/@makemycoinz/triumph-at-makemycoin-mmco-everywhere-trade-invest-use-case-referral-bounties-c2d1fc08fa0b

cryptozoya

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:53:46 PM

Hello! Where are you from guys? Why am I asking? Because it seems to me that you got out of the cave, with such ideas there are already a lot of projects. Moreover, not everyone is able to achieve the desired result. I hope that you will have the strength resist the current difficulties, and achieve positive results on your way.

P.S.
Can I see you on meetup or conference?

No doubt,  there are many blockchain development & advisory companies. Also, no doubt, there are many Banks in the world & still thrive well in the financial ecosystem.
We are not just any blockchain development company. The introduction of paying for building blockchain projects through a POS/MN cryptocurrency - MMCO is unique to us. To further create a distinguished offering ; MMCO coin has very unique features and rewards for investors / traders, the platform is LIVE ; now has a pool of recognised devs for a varied offering at exceptional prices.

We are a very global team with team-mates of different nationalities coming together for the common objective. Cave meditation was a fabulous experience to come up with solutions to problems in the current blockchain & cryptocurrency ecosystem.

The last tête-à-têtes session was in Detroit / Troy, MI. We are seeing upcoming opportunities for representation in Blockchain Summit / forums. Stay Tuned on our discord or twitter to know details around this.
We are anyways interacting with our clients over discord and Skype.

Please explain more about your unique features and rewards for investors / traders. What advantages platform offers for traders?
makemycoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:00:57 PM

Do you have bounty or airdrop here? I did not find information about it. How do you plan to promote a project?

We have 4 Bounties / Airdrops / Bonus / Incentive schemes coin on.

Check out the medium article to know more on this :-

https://medium.com/@makemycoinz/triumph-at-makemycoin-mmco-everywhere-trade-invest-use-case-referral-bounties-c2d1fc08fa0b

1.MMCO Trade Bounty
2.MMCO Referral Bonus Program
3. MMCO Bonus Wealth Booster Fund
4. Discord Invite Bounty
Trader_13

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:52:31 PM

When are you planning the next one-on-one? Will there be a detailed article about the last meeting or conference?
Kyki

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:07:00 PM

You create different apps on blockchain. How many apps are already working on your blockchain? Who are your clients?
Usually customer information is not distributed. But if the client wants it, a mutually beneficial advertisement is obtained.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:00:08 AM

I liked the idea from you about the Freelance ecosystem. I think many should pay attention to this.
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:32:25 AM

Do you have bounty or airdrop here? I did not find information about it. How do you plan to promote a project?

We have 4 Bounties / Airdrops / Bonus / Incentive schemes coin on.

Check out the medium article to know more on this :-

1.MMCO Trade Bounty
2.MMCO Referral Bonus Program
3. MMCO Bonus Wealth Booster Fund
4. Discord Invite Bounty

It is very good that you have so active promotions. Traders are interesting to trade MMCO and coin will become more popular. But it is necessary to make a separate Bitcointalk thread for bounty. More people will know about the bounty.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: