Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:35:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlackCoin vs NXT  (Read 3728 times)
lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:52:17 PM

Every reply of lopalcar is pure gold.

I think NXT need you in its committee, your ideas are clear and easy to understand!!  Smiley

By the time yo're the only one who has shown appreciation  Smiley , I only expose logic ideas that everyone should be able to deduce, but too many "dinotrolls" owners of first gen coins spreading FUD around  Sad
One day people will realize how great system nxt is "maybe could be other better in future of course" and stop posting nonsense things comparing it with the first gen coins...

Is so difficult to realize about the true which BCnext said?: A world with the money can not be perfect
And I really don't understan which people pretends... If everyone is rich which value will money have? Who will do anything for other one? And if even then someone starts to do things and becomes richer than the rest, then they will start to say that he is bad for being richer than them?
Please, start a new world with a complete new ideology or stop posting nonsenses...

I'm starting to think "not starting really" that almost everyone here is here for make quick bucks and give a shit about how innovative is the system and how this could change the current economy system, or maybe they don't even realize of this
mthcl

Activity: 376
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:43:47 PM

Every reply of lopalcar is pure gold.

I think NXT need you in its committee, your ideas are clear and easy to understand!!  Smiley

By the time yo're the only one who has shown appreciation  Smiley , I only expose logic ideas that everyone should be able to deduce, but too many "dinotrolls" owners of first gen coins spreading FUD around  Sad
One day people will realize how great system nxt is "maybe could be other better in future of course" and stop posting nonsense things comparing it with the first gen coins...

Is so difficult to realize about the true which BCnext said?: A world with the money can not be perfect
And I really don't understan which people pretends... If everyone is rich which value will money have? Who will do anything for other one? And if even then someone starts to do things and becomes richer than the rest, then they will start to say that he is bad for being richer than them?
Please, start a new world with a complete new ideology or stop posting nonsenses...

I'm starting to think "not starting really" that almost everyone here is here for make quick bucks and give a shit about how innovative is the system and how this could change the current economy system, or maybe they don't even realize of this
I appreciate your posts too... and invite you to join nxtforum.org!   Smiley
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:57:28 PM

.07 own 30% of nxt...

i'll stick with BC Smiley

Litecoin, Bitcoin and Dollar have got worse distribution. I would bet BC has got worse distribution too, there could be early miners and early investors, who own 30% of BC, and it could be .007 percent of BC owners
ScoobyDood

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:54:47 PM

Why even compare BC to NXT< totally different type of coins.
BC is just another coin.
NXT is absolutly new system that contains finnancial instruments.
When was the PoW phase for nxt? You know, the part where its fairly distributed?

You really don't realize how small is your world? Don't you see that the four geeks in this forums mining for a (sarcasm mode on) fair distribution (sarcasm mode off) are less than 0,000000...1% of world population, and the rest of "normal" people and potential buyers don't even care about mining?
The "fair" meaning in your tiny world doesn't means the same as fair in the real world.
I don't really think that even far less than one order of magnitude in initial distribution is an argument, and even so, nxt is better distributed than bitcoin. Why only geeks could get coins? Nxt is a great idea, the price is low, the oportunities are huge...
Then why is this coin here? By your logic it is something entirely different and doesn't belong in this "tiny world" of cryptos and should be with the "normal" people (WTF!?!)
You answered nothing and gave underhanded insults followed by a bunch of cheerleader posts, its ridiculous.

So to understand: "One entity" started with 100% of all nxt coins proceeded to "Fairly distributed them"...by selling?! Thats not a definition of fair, it's the definition of Pyramid scheme. Am I wrong?

poop
salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:25:14 PM

Who cares? http://allthingsd.com/20091005/new-yorker-bezos-initial-google-investment-was-250000-in-1998-because-i-just-fell-in-love-with-larry-and-sergey/ and people still use Google
lopalcar

Activity: 312
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:25:45 PM

Why even compare BC to NXT< totally different type of coins.
BC is just another coin.
NXT is absolutly new system that contains finnancial instruments.
When was the PoW phase for nxt? You know, the part where its fairly distributed?

You really don't realize how small is your world? Don't you see that the four geeks in this forums mining for a (sarcasm mode on) fair distribution (sarcasm mode off) are less than 0,000000...1% of world population, and the rest of "normal" people and potential buyers don't even care about mining?
The "fair" meaning in your tiny world doesn't means the same as fair in the real world.
I don't really think that even far less than one order of magnitude in initial distribution is an argument, and even so, nxt is better distributed than bitcoin. Why only geeks could get coins? Nxt is a great idea, the price is low, the oportunities are huge...
Then why is this coin here? By your logic it is something entirely different and doesn't belong in this "tiny world" of cryptos and should be with the "normal" people (WTF!?!)
You answered nothing and gave underhanded insults followed by a bunch of cheerleader posts, its ridiculous.

So to understand: "One entity" started with 100% of all nxt coins proceeded to "Fairly distributed them"...by selling?! Thats not a definition of fair, it's the definition of Pyramid scheme. Am I wrong?

Tiny world is of miners, not of cryptos, miners are only a small fraction of this world, so please, don't call fair distribution to this method of mining by 4 geeks...
What BCnext did can't even been called sell, he didn't seems to be looking for a profit, why cut in 21BTC? Will this even solve his live or any similar?
Well, he could give them away, right, but some people invested, took interest from his idea and took a risk, now they have their reward, same as miners who spent electrycity and money in hardware in 2010. Why you use bitcoin if they get thousands of bitcoins per day and now you can't even get one cent? Isn't this the same? Firsts always get more than the last in majority of cases.

And when you understand that nxt isn't the same as Bitcoin, we can talk, the distribution method is different because they are different systems, bitcoin has created the idea that cryptocurrency means to be mined, but no, it's another system, see it like you never heard about bitcoin and maybe you see it with another eyes.

pd: I'm not insulting anyone, only giving arguments, it's a bit irritant for me that people don't see the differences between the two systems and mess around in the same bag, I'm only trying to explain the differences and give another point of view.
n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:56:29 AM

trolls are trolling again... solution?...ignore the trolls...never feed them...LOL...

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: