Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2019, 06:47:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PoS][STAKD] STAKD.TECH - ERC20 STAKING TOKEN  (Read 289 times)
Kalizar
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 100



View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:26:25 PM
Last edit: Today at 09:45:28 AM by Kalizar
 #1














1563648465
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1563648465

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1563648465
Reply with quote  #2

1563648465
Report to moderator
1563648465
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1563648465

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1563648465
Reply with quote  #2

1563648465
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1563648465
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1563648465

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1563648465
Reply with quote  #2

1563648465
Report to moderator
Kalizar
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 100



View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:27:41 PM
 #2

Reserved
ikhub
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 144
Merit: 2


View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:55:11 PM
 #3

This looks suspicious:
Distribution of tokens
1,000,000 Initial supply
10,000,000 Total supply
flisko
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 26
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:58:44 PM
 #4

This looks suspicious:
Distribution of tokens
1,000,000 Initial supply
10,000,000 Total supply

What seems suspicious about it?
icelee226
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds


View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 10:31:05 PM
 #5

By considering the convenience of use and the consumption of less gas, there are two methods to trigger mining, however the coins must be in the wallet for 48 hours (2 days). After the criteria is met, mining is triggered by either:Sending a transaction to your own address with any amount of STAKD or using website to interact with the smart contract, The website will also contain a simple dashboard, that will show the coins age and a mining calculator.Users will get 90% of the PoS rewards, the remaining 10% of the reward will go to the treasury.

flisko
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 26
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:00:49 AM
 #6

By considering the convenience of use and the consumption of less gas, there are two methods to trigger mining, however the coins must be in the wallet for 48 hours (2 days). After the criteria is met, mining is triggered by either:Sending a transaction to your own address with any amount of STAKD or using website to interact with the smart contract, The website will also contain a simple dashboard, that will show the coins age and a mining calculator.Users will get 90% of the PoS rewards, the remaining 10% of the reward will go to the treasury.

Yes that's how staking will work.  Smiley
Terroneds
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:38:15 PM
 #7

Good evening. What are the possibilities of using a token on this platform?
Everything is so beautifully decorated, causes pleasant emotions.  Wink
Hikjohnten
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 39
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:41:14 PM
 #8

Good evening. What are the possibilities of using a token on this platform?
Everything is so beautifully decorated, causes pleasant emotions.  Wink
I read that the token will be used for standard purposes: to receive products, to receive discounts & deals, to vote for important
decisions regarding the project and more.
I agree that the design is quite pleasant to the eye. White paper too!
Terroneds
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 46
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:46:34 PM
 #9

Good evening. What are the possibilities of using a token on this platform?
Everything is so beautifully decorated, causes pleasant emotions.  Wink
I read that the token will be used for standard purposes: to receive products, to receive discounts & deals, to vote for important
decisions regarding the project and more.
I agree that the design is quite pleasant to the eye. White paper too!
Where will the first batch of tokens be sent? As I understand it, they will go on development. Confirm if I understood correctly from the description.
Hikjohnten
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 39
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:50:05 PM
 #10

Where will the first batch of tokens be sent? As I understand it, they will go on development. Confirm if I understood correctly from the description.
Yes, you are completely right. I read in a white paper that: An initial stock of 1 million will be used for airdrops, bounties, weekly tasks and further development. Here everything is correctly described. In general, I recommend WhitePeper to study in more detail. There are all the nuances painted.
EliriotOnes
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 17
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:55:59 PM
 #11

Hi guys, I don’t quite understand how the discount will be calculated, please tell me. Huh
Haronetvi
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 16
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:01:14 PM
 #12

Hi guys, I don’t quite understand how the discount will be calculated, please tell me. Huh
Man, this is very simple. See how the discount will be calculated the first time. This is a quote from a technical document.

Quote
The token will hold a value of $0.01 for discounts for the first couple of months since release (we made
deals with brand with this price set in place), or until listing on an exchange. The maximum amount of
discount will depend on the deal with the brand. The brand also decides at what price it will accept the
tokens.
EliriotOnes
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 17
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:04:15 PM
 #13

Man, this is very simple. See how the discount will be calculated the first time. This is a quote from a technical document.
Thank you friend.
Now I want to see how it will look in practice. If the development goes according to plan, I think that the market will be set up loyally and the token will be valuable.
flisko
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 26
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:34:32 PM
 #14

Hi guys, I don’t quite understand how the discount will be calculated, please tell me. Huh

Every brand will set their own amount of discount, but a the maximum will be 30%.
 Smiley
Kalizar
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 100



View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:09:15 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 01:41:37 PM by Kalizar
 #15

5 DAYS UNTIL AIRDROP GOES LIVE (20.7.2019)

flisko
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 26
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:21:50 PM
 #16

5 DAYS UNTIL AIRDROP GOES LIVE (20.7.2019)
https://i.imgur.com/is4CLqU.png
https://i.imgur.com/AWCgXjy.png

 can't wait Shocked
flisko
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 26
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:26:05 PM
 #17

2 days till the airdrop?
Kalizar
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 266
Merit: 100



View Profile
Today at 09:17:40 AM
 #18

2 days till the airdrop?

Airdrop going live now!
rattle99
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 462
Merit: 107


View Profile
Today at 10:38:45 AM
 #19

2 days till the airdrop?

Airdrop going live now!

How to register?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
flisko
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 26
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 01:10:32 PM
 #20

2 days till the airdrop?

Airdrop going live now!

How to register?

Visit this link https://stakd.tech/airdrop/
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!