Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] 2011 Casasious SERIES 2 1 BTC BRASS COIN!!!  (Read 1768 times)
GTA24 (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:40:16 PM

Ugly Cas come to me

Hey shadallion,

I'm trying to send you a message, but because I am a newbie you need to enable to authorize message from newbies. Let me know when that's done!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:08:22 PM

Ok try now
GTA24 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:06:27 PM

Ok try now

Same. I don't want t keep going back and forth on this post. Message me?
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:10:32 PM

Buy a Copper Membership to have full PM privileges.

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 05:04:36 PM

I am with @minerjones the collector community here should be informed. Did @shadallion not pay? If so, I know in the first post @GTA24 reserved the right to refuse bids from anyone but was the second place bidder @Lesbian Cow not offered the Casascius at 1.05?

GTA24 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:32:25 PM

I am with @minerjones the collector community here should be informed. Did @shadallion not pay? If so, I know in the first post @GTA24 reserved the right to refuse bids from anyone but was the second place bidder @Lesbian Cow not offered the Casascius at 1.05?

Wow! lol you guys keep tabs on me huh. Even my Ebay page.

So get it off my hands guys!

and no shadallion shouldnt be flagged for not paying. I was just asking him about his trust feedback. I didn't feel comfortable sending him things so i asked some questions he didnt get back to me.

LesbianCow has previously messaged me about my coin with different prices before. I offered her/he for the last price she/he offered me.

No response.

( I feel like im reporting to my Dad).

So i listed back on ebay. if it doesnt sell...im planning to repost here. is there anyway you guys can delete my coin auction posts. i feel bad for everytime when i repost.

tothemoonsands

Activity: 1033
Merit: 658

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:44:18 PM

This has to be one of the strangest coin sales / auctions, lol  Grin

GTA24 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:18:17 PM

and no shadallion shouldnt be flagged for not paying. I was just asking him about his trust feedback. I didn't feel comfortable sending him things so i asked some questions he didnt get back to me.

LesbianCow has previously messaged me about my coin with different prices before. I offered her/he for the last price she/he offered me.

No response.

So i listed back on ebay. if it doesnt sell...im planning to repost here. is there anyway you guys can delete my coin auction posts. i feel bad for everytime when i repost.

Sir... we keep tabs on Casascius coins, not people Cheesy

so minerjones...take it off my hands! The next post here im starting this bid at 1.1 ( yes, it's higher- im not letting this go it has to be around 1.1+ - 1.2)

But on a serious note, is there anyway a higher up member can delete my posts about all these auctions?? it's literally the same posts. I feel bad. I can't delete from my end.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:42:29 PM

so minerjones...take it off my hands! The next post here im starting this bid at 1.1 ( yes, it's higher- im not letting this go it has to be around 1.1+ - 1.2)

But on a serious note, is there anyway a higher up member can delete my posts about all these auctions?? it's literally the same posts. I feel bad. I can't delete from my end.

No, wrong answer - you can delete your own posts or auctions by moving the topic to Archival. Stop whining like a bitch. Sorry you can't sell the coin, but hey, you might have better luck on ebay.

If so, just move your threads to Archival and lock them. Roll Eyes

You cannot have auctions going at the same time, meaning here and ebay. That's all. Cheers. Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
GTA24 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:01:42 PM

No, wrong answer - you can delete your own posts or auctions by moving the topic to Archival. Stop whining like a bitch. Sorry you can't sell the coin, but hey, you might have better luck on ebay.

If so, just move your threads to Archival and lock them. Roll Eyes

You cannot have auctions going at the same time, meaning here and ebay. That's all. Cheers. Wink

Okay thank you for that. I’m not whining Lolol. Literally.. it’s the same people on my shit when I post. So I’m just answering them. Check all my posts about this coin. Same people telling me this and that.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:04:34 PM

I get it man, I really do. Was only trying to explain how to delete/archive/lock your threads until you sell it either there, then try again here maybe but start at face. Cheers and happy weekend! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Lesbian Cow
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1752

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:37:54 AM

No response.

Just to be clear from my end...

I offered you 1.2 originally, you turned it down.  I then offered you 1.1025 when your second auction failed.  You ignored me only to later offer the coin to me at 1.1025 after your third auction ended with a valid winner at a lower price.  You are now not honouring that auction win to the lower bidder. 

To err is human, to moo is bovine

https://www.instagram.com/lesbiancow212/
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:55:26 AM

So the OP doesn’t like the price they got and are trying to sell elsewhere for more??  Sounds scammish.....  Roll Eyes
GTA24 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:56:04 AM

No response.

Just to be clear from my end...

I offered you 1.2 originally, you turned it down.  I then offered you 1.1025 when your second auction failed.  You ignored me only to later offer the coin to me at 1.1025 after your third auction ended with a valid winner at a lower price.  You are now not honouring that auction win to the lower bidder. 

Yea, i didn't ignore you! At that time, i literally gave up selling because everyone was telling me and that (just like now) so i didnt see those messages til i came back for the 3rd auction.

and offered you the same if you still wanted it still stood.

And i only told this story because literally, everyone is on my ass. I don't think private messages should be shared or is anyone's business if they had nothing to do with it.

It's just about this coin. And all i want to do is sell it for the right price. everyone literally has their 2 cents on this damn thing. it's pretty annoying.
GTA24 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:57:20 AM

So the OP doesn’t like the price they got and are trying to sell elsewhere for more??  Sounds scammish.....  Roll Eyes

no dude.. get off my ass! it's not for more. Ebay has FEES.

and if i want more how is that a scam? gdamnnnnn lol i want to close this damn thread. i still don't know how. i dont see any archive
anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:00:01 AM

and if i want more how is that a scam? gdamnnnnn lol i want to close this damn thread. i still don't know how. i dont see any archive
Because you have a buyer at 1.07 and “you don’t feel comfortable sending it.”  That’s what escrow is for.... anything else seems like a scam to me.
GTA24 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:16:14 AM

So the OP doesn’t like the price they got and are trying to sell elsewhere for more??  Sounds scammish.....  Roll Eyes

Because you have a buyer at 1.07 and “you don’t feel comfortable sending it.”  That’s what escrow is for.... anything else seems like a scam to me.

Lol please look up the word scam.

And also lesbiancow wasn’t the winner.

Please read full context before you guys start talking out of
Your Ass. Like you guys know what’s going on.

I’m literally just going to stop responding to dumb shit people write/say.

Next time. I post here about this coin please just bids only gdamn if you don’t like the price I set at then I can’t help you.
anonymousminer
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:30:50 AM

I don’t like that you didn’t honor 1.07BTC to whoever the winner was.  They obviously wanted it.  I know what scam means.... and this smells like one.  I’ll be reaching out to the winner to get their side.....  If they were willing to pay and you wouldn’t accept.  You’ll never sell anything here.... ever!!
GTA24 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:42:51 AM

I don’t like that you didn’t honor 1.07BTC to whoever the winner was.  They obviously wanted it.  I know what scam means.... and this smells like one.  I’ll be reaching out to the winner to get their side.....  If they were willing to pay and you wouldn’t accept.  You’ll never sell anything here.... ever!!

Tell me how I didn't honor it? I asked him why he has such negative feedback.

He didn't answer. When you're selling something valuable you too would be cautious. That's all I was doing.

and I also put I have the right to refuse a bid from anyone. Not to offend him, but he didn't respond to my questions and he was okay with not moving forward. His words not mine.

and no one here got conned or got cheated. nothing happened! lol
iBitcoinHongKong8
Copper Member

Activity: 438
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:50:25 AM
Merited by anonymousminer (2)

I don’t like that you didn’t honor 1.07BTC to whoever the winner was.  They obviously wanted it.  I know what scam means.... and this smells like one.  I’ll be reaching out to the winner to get their side.....  If they were willing to pay and you wouldn’t accept.  You’ll never sell anything here.... ever!!

Okay GTA! You've played everything in this entire process as wrong as one could play it. But whatever it is what it is and it don't matter why I think that. Send the coin to Miner Jones and if you accept 1.075 you can move on so we can as well. Win win! You let me know in this thread if we have a deal. If so I'll deal only with MJ once he confirms he has possession of it. You and I don't need to work together. We'll use MJ. 1.075btc. Yes or no? 1.075btc.

iBHK8
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: