Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:00:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CURATE -💎 A decentralized fashion platform🚀[IEO]🚀  (Read 1798 times)
Makares

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 09:51:48 AM

That is a good one, looks like a complete and well thought platform all around! 
Filkob

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:09:21 AM

hello everyone, just to understand if i've understood right: with mixed i can trade like i have an account on other exchange? An other question: when is the last day to join the campaing?
korohodh

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:47:37 AM

hello everyone, just to understand if i've understood right: with mixed i can trade like i have an account on other exchange? An other question: when is the last day to join the campaing?
Yes, you may trade like with other exchange
Smuseev

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 01:17:53 PM

how many tokens can i buy with an eth? where can i find info about the price of the main sale and the pre-sale?
Goloschap

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:34:18 PM

how many tokens can i buy with an eth? where can i find info about the price of the main sale and the pre-sale?
You can find all the information on the site.  At the moment, the price of the token is 1 ETH - 2080 ur8.  You can create an account and keep track of the price.
Fednev

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:48:20 PM

i am in the bounty campaign and was looking around the IEO site to contribute. I have added my Public ETH Address for the bounty and to connect it for the IEO, but there is now a spot to put my Private Key?
Traichuk

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:12:48 AM

i am in the bounty campaign and was looking around the IEO site to contribute. I have added my Public ETH Address for the bounty and to connect it for the IEO, but there is now a spot to put my Private Key?
The key is needed to sign your transaction and they don't save or watch your key. These method is MyEtherWallet website analogue. It works the following way: There is a cryptocurrency node for Etherium. So the node is the distribution programm packages which are provided by ETH developers. Any website including Curate refers to that node by API to transfer transaction which afterwards sends to blockchain. On the moment of sending the transaction from website to the node it is necessary to sign up the transaction by your private key. Transaction is signed and send. During this process your private key is not sending anywhere and the transaction is sending already encrypted. This way of payment is made for your convenience and curate account don't save your private key as well as any other keys. The account is only the tool for displaying of wallets ballances and a guide for token purchasing
Evlamp

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:41:51 AM

I think that crypto and banks must be separate!
Sizanov

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 12:10:42 PM

Im not sure that you are right about banks and crypto. If they will be in touch it can make life little easyer) If you have 10m dollars in BTC, how will you take them out? You wont find a bank which will let you deduce such amount of uncler money. Correct me if i am wrong)
There is no problem to convert cryptocurrency to clear fiat money by bank. Only thing that you need is the country where cryptocurrency has legislative regulation. You just put your crypto to any exchange where you have full verification then convert it to USD and withdraw it to your bank account.
Sholvan

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:08:23 PM

I will be putting my private key anywhere even if it’s for convenience. Could be a good idea to put a statement there or something so it doesn’t deter people from investing in the IEO
Poliku

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 03:27:12 PM

Hi, could you tell us in detail how will the protection against fraud be implemented? Thank you
Onisifor

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:38:25 AM

Do all countries allow payment by crypto cards in offline stores? Are there any legal restrictions?
Naumok

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:37:55 AM

It looks like a promising project, it will attract a large number of investors! What do I need to join the referral?
Makares

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:43:03 AM

I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed!
Filkob

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:14:04 AM

Curate helps in reducing risk and simply gives customer the easiness even if you're not experienced investor
CurateProject
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 07:38:28 AM

Hey everyone,

Thank you very much for all your support and questions! We have some big plans for the near future, that's something we can reveal.  Grin

For all your questions regarding the IEO and how Curate actually works, in detail, you can join our Telegram channel: https://t.me/curate

Long live the Curate Army!  Cool
Orionix
Copper Member

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2019, 09:03:14 PM

Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 05:53:14 AM

Join Curate forum and get BTC also Cur8 tokens. Start earning for every post.

How to join? Here is my reff link: https://curate.style/forum/index.php?referrer=356

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Aihonaken

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 09:10:42 AM

Exciting, I'm not very Fashion guy, but tokenizing the Fashion looks great! Models as ambassadors, and new designers will have bigger opportunities!
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 02:01:20 PM

Sure, tokenizing the Fashion looks great but we need better communication with community here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: