Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:02:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CAPTAIN BITCOIN] - VIDEO REWARDS PLATFORM + $1,000 DAILY BITCOIN RAFFLE  (Read 560 times)
cryptolit (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 08:54:07 AM

HOW IT WORKS

PROCESS IS SIMPLE -

1) Watch videos on the platform and answer the multiple choice question after each video
2) If you answer the question correctly you earn 'captain tokens'
3) Watch 2 minutes or more of videos daily to automatically enter the daily Bitcoin raffle
4) Hodl on to your Captain tokens
5) We use decentralised random number generator to generate numbers for our winners daily

DAILY BITCOIN GIVEAWAY

$1,000 in Bitcoin given away daily - to begin with, and as the number of users grow on our platform, we aim to increase this siginificantly

10 x $100 - Monday to Saturday
05 x $250 - Every Sunday
02 x $500 - Every 1st of the month
01 x $1,000 - End of every quarter

Note - on the days of the bigger draws there will be no smaller draws

HOW DO WE MAKE MONEY?!

WE CHARGE BLOCKCHAIN AND CRYPTO COMPANIES TO PUBLISH CONTENT ON OUR PLATFORM

www.captainbitcoin.io | t.me/capt_bitcoin

------------------

THERE IS NO TOKEN SALE PLANNED AT THIS POINT AND THERE IS NO CATCH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:40:26 AM

hi guys I do not really understand how it will work in practice. more precisely, I do not quite understand the economic model. Will advertisers have to buy tokens exchanges?
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:57:23 AM

hi guys I do not really understand how it will work in practice. more precisely, I do not quite understand the economic model. Will advertisers have to buy tokens exchanges?
if I understand everything correctly, they will give part of the income of advertisers and distribute them among users
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:00:28 PM

I do not really understand if you are not going to conduct sales rounds then how can I buy these tokens I will have to wait for the listing on the exchanges ?
youngvikin07

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:07:30 PM

as I understand this will be that the a similar on YouTube ? what do you offer for content creators ? where can I read more about this
vohan122

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:13:05 PM

this project looks interesting but in this market there is a huge competition and I would like to understand how this project will work and how it is going to attract users.
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:16:28 PM

this project looks interesting but in this market there is a huge competition and I would like to understand how this project will work and how it is going to attract users.
in any case, the fact that they will reward users is just a great motivation for everyone and I will be happy to use this platform.
AL1CE M

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 12:23:03 PM

Maybe make a discord server for the project, that would be really good.
 Smiley
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 12:56:44 PM

Hey, thanks for the question, maybe we need to fine tune our message so let me try and elaborate.

- The advertisers/publishers/content creators that would like to reach our audience will have to use pay us in our tokens to purchase impressions. They can purchase these tokens from us OTC or from exchanges when they are available.

- We distribute the tokens to our users for each of the video they watch

- Additionally, we take a portion of our earning from advertisers, purchase BTC and then give away to our users in form of a raffle.

Additional point to note is, the amount of content users can view and earn tickets towards the raffle is capped to 10 minutes per day, in order to keep it an even playing field for all our users globally and people setting up bot's to keep earning Captain tokens and increasing their chances of winning Bitcoin.

Hope that answers your question.
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 01:00:22 PM

I do not really understand if you are not going to conduct sales rounds then how can I buy these tokens I will have to wait for the listing on the exchanges ?

You will have to wait till the tokens are available for sale on exchanges or you can try and earn them. We currently have a referral program on in order to on-board users. For each successful referral you earn 1,000 tokens.

Additionally, we are also doing a Bitcoin giveaway in three stages and giving away $15,000 of Bitcoin.

You can find more information on our blogs via our website.

Also have token halving in place, so our earliest adopters have the most to gain.

Hope this helps. Sign up and spread the word.

cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 01:05:32 PM

as I understand this will be that the a similar on YouTube ? what do you offer for content creators ? where can I read more about this

We would like to think of ourselves as more of Coinbase Earn program rather than YouTube as users have to answer multiple choice question after each video.

We have a variety of in house content creators - and initially we are restricting the amount of content to 10 minutes or so per day.

Think as if you are buying into a Bitcoin raffle daily, but with 10 minutes of your time, but even if you don't win, you earn our native tokens.

You will be able to convert these tokens to BTC directly on our platform.
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 01:08:00 PM

We understand this is a competitive space but we are offering something unique to both:
- the advertiser
- the user

We have already started acquiring customers and collaborating with them to help us reach critical mass in terms of the users.

Majority of the team has been in the space for a few years now and we also have some very strongly relationships that we are hoping to leverage.
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 01:09:43 PM

in any case, the fact that they will reward users is just a great motivation for everyone and I will be happy to use this platform.

Thank you for your vote of confidence, we hope you have signed up on our platform and have started telling your family friends and followers about us.

We have a very attractive pre-launch campaign in place where you could win upto $2,500 in Bitcoin simply for referring people and each successful referral additionally earns you 1,000 captain tokens.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:11:48 PM

Well, your website is suspect captain and now Huh Grin
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 01:18:01 PM

Well, your website is suspect captain and now Huh Grin

Sorry, I am not sure I understand what you mean.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:20:48 PM

We understand this is a competitive space but we are offering something unique to both:
- the advertiser
- the user

We have already started acquiring customers and collaborating with them to help us reach critical mass in terms of the users.

Majority of the team has been in the space for a few years now and we also have some very strongly relationships that we are hoping to leverage.
in any case, I'm waiting for the alpha version of the platform to understand how it all works. and also I would like to see a video presentation of the project.
lamborghini

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:24:17 PM

- the advertiser
- the user

in any case, I'm waiting for the alpha version of the platform to understand how it all works. and also I would like to see a video presentation of the project.
it is also very important that the team takes part in any international conferences. so you can get the maximum trust of the community.
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 01:28:28 PM

- the advertiser
- the user

This is something we will put together in the near future for sure - we really want to stick to the comic theme and make it fun so things take a little longer than usual as everything has to be animated.
cryptolit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 01:36:00 PM

- the advertiser
- the user

it is also very important that the team takes part in any international conferences. so you can get the maximum trust of the community.

Something for us to consider for sure.
stewartrico

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:38:30 PM

a pleasant project with a great prospect. But now a lot depends on how the team will be able to implement it. this is in fact the most important thing because many projects in the field of blockchain have not been implemented until the end.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: