Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 11:22:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No IEO needed for TEM. Straight to listing on CoinAll on the 17th of July.  (Read 127 times)
georgehosterguy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 09:58:38 AM

After some incredible developments with clients currently being on-boarded to use TEM as a payment method, TEM will be listed by CoinAll on the 17th of July.

The decision was made so that as many people as possible can have the opportunity to participate from day one.

Additionally the genesis block was created yesterday at 4pm inside of the Royal Mint in the Uk and is now live.

The agreement states that once a certain volume is reached TEM will also be listed on OKEx.

Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 11:01:51 AM

TEM is a good project. I read the project's whitepaper and found it really interesting. They made them very fine and detailed. There are 99 pages about the whole project.

You can read them here: https://temtum.com/downloads/temtum-whitepaper.pdf

Hope they will soon be listed on okex

Have a good day!!
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:24:56 PM

Unfortunately they have a few problems with coinall after the listing announcement was delayed at July 19. I personally expect this and with an optimized script and platform with such high speed. It is fully compatible with the era when speed for transactions is fast and transparent under blockchain technology. So, I will continue to wait for the announcement from TEM and coinall to buy this great coin.

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 10:02:49 AM

Unfortunately they have a few problems with coinall after the listing announcement was delayed at July 19. I personally expect this and with an optimized script and platform with such high speed. It is fully compatible with the era when speed for transactions is fast and transparent under blockchain technology. So, I will continue to wait for the announcement from TEM and coinall to buy this great coin.

Thanks for your patience!

Happy to say that we are all ready to go live tomorrow.

The schedule:
Deposit-17:00 July 24th (HKT)
Spot trading-17:00 July 24th (HKT)
Withdrawal-17:00 July 25th (HKT)

georgehosterguy (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 10:03:13 AM

Coinall is a relatively small exchange. It's not so difficul to be listed on Coinall, I think. The advantage of Coinall is that it's a bridge to Okex - one of the top exchanges. I have strong belief on TEM and do believe that it can do something, listing on Okex should be the first.

You got it.

Aim is for a quick hop from CoinAll onto OKEx.

The schedule:
Deposit-17:00 July 24th (HKT)
Spot trading-17:00 July 24th (HKT)
Withdrawal-17:00 July 25th (HKT)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: