Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ReFork - Green solution to the global plastic problem ☘️  (Read 3202 times)
mishabest (OP)

Activity: 281
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:38:47 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2020, 10:04:30 AM by mishabest

ReFork
Green solution to the global plastic problem

The ReFork's vision

We bring a solution not merely an idea. The vision of ReFork is to improve the ecological situation on the planet by producing biodegradable materials. By manufacturing products which do not threaten our nature, we will help significantly improve the ecological situation on the planet. In order to achieve this, we plan on creating a strong community of people with the same goal and mission.

WHERE: ReFork website

WHAT: ReFork produces 100% biodegradable products to replace disposable plastics.

WHY: The world faces a plastic crisis that is already irretrievably destroying nature. The European Union directive, which will come into force in 2021, prohibits the use of disposable plastics and other non-EU countries are joining. The world needs a solution to this crisis and ReFork wants to be the solution.

PRODUCTION: Currently, we own pilot forms that are capable of producing 1,000,000 pieces of  each 100% biodegradable ReFork product per month.

Documents

Team members

EFK TOKEN

EFK tokens are a form of virtual voucher that is used to take advantage of interaction with the ReFork project. The EFK token is a cryptocurrency established using the Ethereum smart contract (ERC20). The total amount of EFK tokens is 4 billion.

EFK Token has the following functions:

• Community
  • Market support
  • Payment
  • Business

All products' photos can be found HERE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:57:34 AM

How long would it take to get that patent? Do you have an explanation video to explain your technology in details?
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:57:46 PM

EFK TOKEN

The EFK tokens do not represent a share in a company, property or other security.

What is the Buyback policy function, how does it work, and what is it good for? https://refork.org/en/home-en/faq-en/
The buyback policy function is the process of buying back tokens from the profits created by selling ReFork products.
As a secondary effect, this function enables an inflow of capital into the EFK tokens.

How is the EFK token connected to the company and its operations?
The ReFork company and the EFK token are interconnected through all of the functions of the EFK token.
The ecosystem of ReFork could be specifically described in the following way: The sale of EFK tokens to investors will ensure that finances will be secured for the expansion of our production. This expansion will ensure an inflow of new finances, and a part of these will be directed into the buyback policy function.

could you describe in more detail in figures and %, when and how much.  I read, you have many written, and specifically nothing not said...
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:40:30 PM

This is one of those projects where the use of Blockchain is not at all necessary and the  tokens or the coins are simply a means to raise capital. I hope you know that it then becomes a security and not just a token. I hope  you guys are ready and prepared for the regulatory actions.
mishabest (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:54:10 AM

How long would it take to get that patent? Do you have an explanation video to explain your technology in details?

Hi,

ReFork successfully passed the first patent round. Right now there is the final "round" which results should be known by the end of 2019. We will update everyone once we have the updates ourselves.

Explanation video is currently being made, you can check out our promo video or other videos including interviews with team members on our youtube channel here

Let me know in case of other Qs.

Best,
Mike
mishabest (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:58:05 AM

EFK TOKEN

The EFK tokens do not represent a share in a company, property or other security.

What is the Buyback policy function, how does it work, and what is it good for? https://refork.org/en/home-en/faq-en/
The buyback policy function is the process of buying back tokens from the profits created by selling ReFork products.
As a secondary effect, this function enables an inflow of capital into the EFK tokens.

The ReFork company and the EFK token are interconnected through all of the functions of the EFK token.
The ecosystem of ReFork could be specifically described in the following way: The sale of EFK tokens to investors will ensure that finances will be secured for the expansion of our production. This expansion will ensure an inflow of new finances, and a part of these will be directed into the buyback policy function.

could you describe in more detail in figures and %, when and how much.  I read, you have many written, and specifically nothing not said...

Hi,

there are still several models being discussed so we will confirm this once the final model has been accepted. I recommend to read the whitepaper in order to get to know token functions better in more detail.

You can read the WhitePaper here.
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Merit: 335

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:38:04 PM

EFK TOKEN

Hi,

there are still several models being discussed so we will confirm this once the final model has been accepted. I recommend to read the whitepaper in order to get to know token functions better in more detail.

How much time do you need to select the final model? It should be done before the start of your sales. Investors must have a chance to understand it.
mishabest (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:53:10 PM

EFK TOKEN

Hi,

How much time do you need to select the final model? It should be done before the start of your sales. Investors must have a chance to understand it.

This will be definitely finalised before the crowdsale. Follow our official communication channels where we will provide such updates and details.

Best,
Mike
mishabest (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:43:15 AM

ReFork in crypto media. Slovak, Czech:

https://kryptomagazin.sk/boj-proti-jednorazovym-plastom-a-ako-na-nom-zarobit-peniaze/
mishabest (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:14:14 PM

ReFork is in the final of E.ON Energy Globe contest in a "Product" category. ReFork made it to the final in the competition of more than 270 projects from which the company was chosen by experts and E.ON judges.

You can see the details and also vote for ReFork here: https://www.energyglobe.cz/projekty/-a176821--GNljcMI8/refork

Best,
Mike
mishabest (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:27:23 PM

New ReFork's website has been published! Check it out here!

You can read about it in our blog post section, too.

https://bit.ly/304zOYm

Best,
Mike

EPM

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:06:33 PM

Exchange?
sockpuppet1911

Merit: 278

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:35:51 PM

I didn't realize that i would say this after looking at it. But this could actually work.
May i suggest that you link the linkedin pages on your team page, at the first glance they looked computer generated and i almost dismissed this but then i saw your instagram and looks like you are real.
mishabest (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:29:12 AM

Exchange?

ReFork has not announced its token sale yet. We will keep our community updated via official communication channels.

Best,
Mike
mishabest (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:32:51 AM

I didn't realize that i would say this after looking at it. But this could actually work.
May i suggest that you link the linkedin pages on your team page, at the first glance they looked computer generated and i almost dismissed this but then i saw your instagram and looks like you are real.

Hi,

thank you for the suggestion. We will definitely link "pictures" to the members. However you can google any of the team members and you will find relevant info about the team. Most of the team members are experts in their working area and come from world companies such as PwC, Deloitte (CEO) and so on.

I recommend to check our social media such as Youtube, Instagram and Facebook where we are active and share all the important news. You can check pictures from conferences, banquets etc which have already occurred.

Best,
Mike
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:42:46 PM

Team members have no social profiles. Adding their profile will increase its excellence. 1997 Long-term activities will increase sustainability. But whitepaper problem encountered (File not found). However, if the plastic problem is not resolved, then our environment will get worse. Expect some good from this project.
mishabest (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:49:00 AM

Team members have no social profiles. Adding their profile will increase its excellence. 1997 Long-term activities will increase sustainability. But whitepaper problem encountered (File not found). However, if the plastic problem is not resolved, then our environment will get worse. Expect some good from this project.

Hi,

we were doing some maintenance on the server therefore the whitepaper had become unavailable. I took care of it, you can try it now. It works.

I also enclose it here so you can check it.

Social profiles of team members will be added. However, you can google team members' names and you will see their history, too.

Best,
Mike
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:47:37 PM

if there is no profile for TEAM, this will make ReFork not trusted by some investors,
but I hope Refork can overcome this, surely the community here will be happy

mishabest (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:14:57 PM

if there is no profile for TEAM, this will make ReFork not trusted by some investors,
but I hope Refork can overcome this, surely the community here will be happy

As I stated before, there will be linkedin profiles added to the team members. But you can also google the people to see their history and media presence Smiley.

Best,
Mike
mishabest (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:36:53 AM

Lately, ReFork has proudly announced that two chinese investment experts, Michael Liu and William Yeh, have become ReFork's team members.

While Michael Liu and William Yeh were in Prague during a ReFork's visit. They were interviewed by ReFork marketing staff coveing interesting topics including their experiences, vision, investment possibilities and more. Check out the interviews!

You can check the video here!

Best,
Mike
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: