Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook's Libra vs Telegram's TON  (Read 288 times)
kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:13:11 PM

Libra has been the most hyped, when telegram was introduced it doesn't get much attention in the media and in the crypto community like libra did, personally i will give it to libra. it got attention of a lot people.
but now the project is really releasing products that are useful for everyone. Now Facebook with Libra even supports big companies behind them. obviously that makes everyone talk about it. No need to be surprised, we just look at how markets and communities try them.
dotherightthing

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:22:37 PM

Which one has you the most hyped up? This article has me leaning more toward's Telegram's even though we still haven't heard much from it...

https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/facebooks-libra-vs-telegrams-ton/

I really like the fact that Facebook's libra will be a stable coin though... But I'm also pretty sure the US government is going to be grabbing Mr. Zuckerberg's balls all the time.

Thoughts?

As profitable big company from America I think the American government will not sanction Facebook. Maybe it will even issue a regulation for Facebook because from what I read, some time ago Mark consulted with authorized officials
You're nuts if you think American won't slap facebook. Facebook was fined 5 billion dollars earlier this week for privacy violations.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: