Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:21:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] BAGS - UPCYCLE YOUR SHITCOIN 2x VALUE [989,327 BAGS]  (Read 2279 times)
Hariharan98

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:13:22 PM

I'm so happy to be a part in this new project
This project differ from other projects and I'm sure that many are attracted to this project
Many crypto investors would have spent their hard earned money in shitcoins, So this project will definitely give them a hope in investing.

COME JOIN BAGSVILLE!!
Jonathan_swift

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:34:04 PM

Well as for my experience in being a bags community member I can say that it's been great. The community is very interactive. Very lively. It has so many active members, I mean why wouldn't it the project helps eliminate shitcouns and offers you a coin with so much more potential than the other coins failed to offer.
abdulrahmanaladl

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:40:30 PM

My worst ever bag in the Crypto space is bitstach
Telegram : @bodaaladl
abdulrahmanaladl

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:56:58 PM

I'm so happy to be part of this project
Bags is very nice and helpful for everyone in crypto space
Telegram : @bodaaladl
NishanthR

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:44:31 PM

BAGS Token
A token which came to my portfolio in Google Suggestion List. Usually i will skip those kind of results. But the name attracted me and got more curiosity to see whats inside it.

BANG BANG!! Its BAGS Token, a deflationary concept which is pretty new to Crypto world. The features and uniqueness of the project is cool and fresh. The process of cleaning your SHIT coin into brand new BAGS BTCBTC. Upcyle Process  Wink Wink

This token made pretty fast community members and more members are increasing Day by Day. Take a look into it and get your BAGS for worthless token.
Regi1933

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:33:59 PM

My name regiansyah
My telegram akun @regiansyah

I want tell something about BAGS TOKEN, its a GOOD PROJECT i believe this project will success, and im so happy to be part of this project

I LOVE BAGS, I LOVE THIS PROJECT, AND I LOVE U Kiss
bricko15

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:06:33 PM

Honestly, one of my friend retweeted BAGS- Bad Token, i was thinking another shit project came out from nowhere, but upon reading for curiosity, i found out that this project  is different, very interesting and intriguing me a lot how this works.( i was a victim also of scam, abandon projects)
 This idea "Upcycling"  bad/wortless token that turns  into new born token (BAGS)  is a new concept and idea in cryptocurrency world, believe me, some projects will come out to follow and copy your idea.
Urging you guys to follow and support this project.

TG: @ludlowpunch

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:02:03 PM

I’ve made a bad decision joining in some shitcoins/token projects, I thought the price is going up since it’s cheaper than normal tokens, so I waited and even promoted them as well. I never knew I was just a victim of shilling and even do it as well, people promote it to keep it alive, unfortunately, just like any shitcoins turns out to be, it becomes dead and give you nothing but a bag to hold.

Telegram: KISRDesign

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Cindurra

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:52:48 PM

This is best project on community of crypto.
They take care about people who hold shitcoin and gave them BAGS for good price for hold.
Proud of you team ❤
Dman74

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:32:35 AM

I love Bagstoken, it gives us hope and opporturnity of what  we have lost in our previous investment of shitcoin. This is one of a kind project and I believe it will succeed.
Thanks Bagstoken. Wink Wink
airdrop radio

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:41:56 AM

wow ,, it only took one day to upcycling my bad token, and replaced it with the BAGS token,
hurry up.. replace your BAD token to some BAGS.
Artdeep1

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:23:57 AM

So guys, whoever reading this..just to update yall, dat i've been a bagstoken hodler..and follow closely with this project. So far so good, indeed.
I managed to get the tokens tru the upcycling /proof of bags and I am surely experiencing the team's efforts and hard works in the bagstoken telegram groupie.
Join us guys, move yr shietbags dat have no value and hodl bagstoken!
Dman74

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:16:26 AM

This is a project worth joining, don't miss out..this project is going to be huge..from 100 to 4000 members within 1 week..Bagstoken is giving another chance for those who've had bad experience with previous ICO investment..
Just upcycle your bad tokens and get your new Bagstoken..
Hariharan98

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:05:26 AM

To infinity and beyond I love Bags❤️
Some Coins worth melting for, bags is one of them😘
darkoslo

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:55:07 AM

I accidentally discovered this project. The original idea immediately caught my attention, because like a lot of others crypto enthusiasts, i own a bag of worthless tokens.
Now i can at least partially convert them to BAGS tokens via upcycling.

One of the functions of the BAGS community is also to highlight the problem of fraudulent projects that are almost taken for granted in the crypto field.

As BAGS team is very professional, well organized and efficient i am sure that this project has a bright future.

TG: @darkosi
Alaybin

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:01:12 AM

I am very happy to join in the grup bags because the team is solid and kind. Bags grup i believe can be solid forever. I enjoy and like to join bags comunity. Love bags Smiley)))
cairanwhite

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:50:22 AM

Hold bagstoken i sure in the next days, i get rich and this token can be to the moon. Bagstoken is good project and i respect and support bags token. I like it bagstoken. Hold bags token.
Eyann

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:57:12 AM

The bounty form of BAGSTOKEN is really nice , its very simple and beautiful to see. And unlike other projects , this one has the most equal distribution of amount of tokens, no whales no dump and the team is verifying well the entries meaning there are no praticipants who can claim more than once.
nanimonaishi

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:03:47 PM

I have never found a really good deflanatory token before, until in the end I found $BAGS Token, the token that did a very amazing project, that is upcycle shittoken to $BAGS. This is really very useful for me because I have many experienced failures in Crypto World and many shittoken too.
Muroheq

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:34:44 PM

bags I like it very much, hodl hodl hodl ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: