Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:40:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] BAGS - UPCYCLE YOUR SHITCOIN 2x VALUE [989,327 BAGS]  (Read 2279 times)
zxcKar

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:59:17 PM

BAGS TOKEN

One of the most recommended Deflationary Token  project  Grin
And also have very active team , with very friendly community .
Join now and be succesful too Smiley
----
We also build an official filipino Bags community . you can join here https://t.me/pinoybags ,
dont worry i already approved by MrBlue Smiley
Just to give best help communication for some cant understand others english words , cheeers

@zxcKar
penggila31

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 02:10:16 PM

should you have bags, yes you have to. go upcyle ur shitcoin for get bags

The BAGS token is UPCYCLING your BAD tokens into GOOD ones!
Jonathan_swift

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:15:01 PM

Nice project guys. I upcycled HQT token. Acquired it in 2018, was told it'll "soon moon" that's what they all say. Thanks to you guys I have a more valuable coin now. BAGS coin
paknandar

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:21:09 PM

bag token is really a very good project in my opinion and I'm sure the token bag will develop and advance. I was very happy and happy to join this project. I will continue to hold this token. thanks and success always. love bags tokens.
NishanthR

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:44:53 PM

BAGS(Buy A GUN) Token is the expansion which i personally suggest for this deflationary token. This tokens has real use case like recycling our shit tokens. Most of them have invested our hard earned $$ in ICO of 2017. Currently most of the project don't have funds to run or even might not exist in reality now. We need to eradicate those token and try to stop the new investor from investing in those projects. BAGS is one among them which shed lights on the cheated projects. BAGS SOON TO MOON
airdrop radio

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:25:20 AM

Hurry up guys,,upcycling bounty is stil active
Follow this link : http://bagstoken.org/upcycle
Submit all required data to the form.
throw away your worthless Token.
Artdeep1

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:25:30 AM

So guys, whoever reading this..just to update yall, dat i've been a bagstoken hodler..and follow closely with this project. So far so good, indeed.
I managed to get the tokens tru the upcycling /proof of bags and I am surely experiencing the team's efforts and hard works in the bagstoken telegram groupie.
Join us guys, move yr shietbags dat have no value and hodl bagstoken!

Time flies like in the blink of an eye haha and so is the telegram group! at time of this reply its already 4k+ peeps..last 2 weeks its arnd 1k to 2k+ peeps.. lots of love guys!  i bet the bags' dev telling the truth the community is growing. they are doing their job well and more surprises awaits! lets be part of this token guys! have some bagstoken for yourself! :DDD

not like i am shilling, but i am just sharing what i am experiencing with this token! its been great!

cheers  Wink

andydorji

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:33:43 AM

Nice project guys. I upcycled HQT token. Acquired it in 2018, was told it'll "soon moon" that's what they all say. Thanks to you guys I have a more valuable coin now. BAGS coin,bounty is stil active Follow this link : http://bagstoken.org/upcycle Submit all required data to the form.
throw away your worthless Token.TO THE MOON BAGS Token

Grin Grin Grin
I have a load of shit coins as well, they were all supposed moon but none of them did, instead some of them are sitting at 50% below their ico price currently.
I have transferred some of the token to bag for upcycle. I am waiting for BAGS in return. I am also closely following the telegram  group for updates. Currently they only allow one time recycling of dead tokens, I hope they increase it very soon.
darkoslo

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:56:25 AM

I am a big fan and supporter of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology but lately there are more and more fraudsters in this area. Yesterday I added new zombie tokens to my bag. Maybe I’ll be able to convert some of them into BAGS tokens in the future.

Anyone who loads a bag of worthless tokens can upcycling them at the webpage https://bagstoken.org/upcycle. Instead of low-value tokens you will get some progressive deflationary BAGS tokens whose value will only increase over the time.

TG: @darkosi
Hariharan98

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:49:51 AM

Come and join Bags Token telegram channel to get updates about the Bounty programs

@bagstoken
https://t.me/bagstoken
ybenedict41

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:58:51 AM

I could vividly remember when my friend was telling me about$Bags token I ignored him thinking it's one of the same shit project out there..Never knew it is a blessing in disguise.. I'm so proud to be among the chosen one..unloaded my shit coin to a reliable one $Bags.. Very comfortable with this wonderful project.
ybenedict41

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:07:06 AM

$Bags has really come to stay 24/7 admin response, they are always there to listen and attend to you without delay... It's a future project and i believe together we achieve greatness.
hopper1102

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:22:19 AM

Proof of Authentication

Campaign participated: Facebook
Bitcointalk username :    hopper1102
Bitcointalk profile url : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2656439
Alaybin

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:23:01 AM

This bag project in my opinion is very useful and very creative with ideas like this, because like this it can change tokens obtained from other airdrops that promise high value but instead become totally useless tokens that can be very useful with this bag project. I am sure this project will run smoothly for the future and will continue to progress in accordance with the times.
nanimonaishi

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:30:22 PM

I can not say anything again. I just want to tell you to buy some $BAGS and hodl, lets moon together
Eyann

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:12:54 PM

I have joined other bounties, but this one is the best for me. Its so easy and well organized. The tasks are simple and easy to understand. Thats why  Im so happy to be part of Bags Community. This project is going to be successful. Having an active team and members. Worth to hold Bags.
NishanthR

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:54:15 PM

Day by Day, Bags token is getting improved as well as getting matured. They have released their recent weekly updates. I can say in one word as AWESOME. They will be launching their token in upcoming weeks in one the finest DDEX exchange. Guys buy some BAGS now and thank me later.
penggila31

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 05:03:47 PM

If you are not satisfied with the current tokens you are holding, and you are not willing to sell now, the best way to solve this problem – join BAGS token Community.
Muroheq

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:34:33 PM

unexpectedly, I think this bag project is the same as a stale project out there .. apparently not ! this is really interesting and fun, I am sorry to think like that. now I thank you for being part of the bag ranger 😎
Jonathan_swift

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:28:11 PM

Thanks so much Guys for creating a platform that works and for building a community that works. That's a whole lot of progress you've made so far
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: