Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:31:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nova Exchange  (Read 368 times)
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:31:53 AM

If no fraud, return money for coin listing. Otherwise it is pure scam.

luckely i head not much coins over there ... after their first decision to stop , i stopped with them also , and after re-opening they suddenly want KYC...

with do all respect , i stopped with KYC after the hack of some exchange , where you personal id lays on the street ...

I'm an old user of this exchange before they changed management. But no kyc at the time yet. Didn't know that they already require kyc for their customers as I haven't back as well after they changed hands. They should require kyc only for certain levels. If you are only a small time trader, I think no need to be strict with kyc requirements. Otherwise, it would be hard for this exchange to gain more traders let alone gain the old users.

i think that were the problem, after restart of nova , they asked for KYD , i didnt do it , so you can say i left that exchange .. if this were same thoughts of others , so its logical action...
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:21:08 AM

with do all respect , i stopped with KYC after the hack of some exchange , where you personal id lays on the street ...
Exactly. This was a long orchestrated scam. Now they not only have your coins, the fees for re-listing from already burnt Cryptopia victims, and the KYC data.

This kyc things is headache to all traders even a small capital traders dont want to do this.

As i remember there is a minimum widrawal to exchange even you dont make a kyc. 2btc daily limit without kyc is normal in exchange back in 2016-2018 but more of exchange now is required to make a kyc .
 bittrex also do the same requirements i remember i recieve an email with kyc thing in bittrex since i dont have balance in that exchange any more ill never do that thing.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:15:55 AM

Exactly. This was a long orchestrated scam. Now they not only have your coins, the fees for re-listing from already burnt Cryptopia victims, and the KYC data.

This kyc things is headache to all traders even a small capital traders dont want to do this.

As i remember there is a minimum widrawal to exchange even you dont make a kyc. 2btc daily limit without kyc is normal in exchange back in 2016-2018 but more of exchange now is required to make a kyc .
 bittrex also do the same requirements i remember i recieve an email with kyc thing in bittrex since i dont have balance in that exchange any more ill never do that thing.

indeed, if i am honest , i dont care if they ask my kyc info i would give it to them, but i dont trust them..

btw not only with exchanges, i am skeptical when i have to give my personal id via the net...
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:54:49 AM

indeed, if i am honest , i dont care if they ask my kyc info i would give it to them, but i dont trust them..

btw not only with exchanges, i am skeptical when i have to give my personal id via the net...
Then how you do consider on giving out your personal info when you do apply a job? Its just the same where we cant trust anyone for them to keep up our infos/documentation.
We do remember those past exchangers like Poloniex bought by circle and comes  heavy centralized exchange.Its reputation dips down and been replaced on most exchangers
we are currently seeing now.Same goes with this Novaexchange as i read up above it does also require small traders? They should at least take a look on whats Binance been doing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:16:15 AM

It's sad that Nova is closing. I remember them from a goodly while back. I used to trade the most garbage of garbage coins there.
Then after they changed hands, I had to leave. Didn't figure that the new owners would drive it into the ground, but that's what appears to have happened.

I used to make faucets that would hook into their API. It was simple, and allowed me to give away "fun" coins on the cheap, and help people get into alts.

RIP Nova. You'll always have a place in my heart for all the good times, even if this was an exit scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆