Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COSS Exchange launches negative fees and how you can make money from it!  (Read 153 times)
BestAltcoinHunter (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:16:50 PM

Check out how this market maker bot is getting paid for every trade:

https://imgur.com/3BM4a2h

Listen up market makers, you got extra ETH or BTC lying around? Want to make money on that by flipping to either currency?
Simply leave buy or sell orders up on the ETH/BTC pair or any other pair on the https://wwww.coss.io exchange and when your trade goes through you will earn fees paid to you for creating the order (Need to hit a certain minimum trading volume first though).

COSS exchange has improved significantly under new management. Watch out for COS token to be the next BNB!

Some advantages of holding COS tokens:
1. Earn daily income in the form of COS or ETH paid based on the profit the exchange makes daily (Imagine earning a portion of BNB's profits daily! COS has huge long term potential)
2. Reduced fees by 25% when paying trading fees using COS tokens.
3. Fully integrated with a wallet where you store your own private keys - COS Wallet
4. Daily ROI growing rapidly and currently grown from 3% to 7% in the span of a month, expect it go big time!
coinpreacher

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:05:47 PM

Be carefull "investing" into COSS.

I transfered 116.000 COSS token to them in 2017 which you can track very well. At the coss dashboard they are visible, but they are not in the account and not genereating cash.
No reaction from them. That what the freshdesk support wrote 10 days ago:

Hi xxxx,

Thank you so much for contacting us.

We have transferred your case to our developers and the team is currently working on a fix for all users that have missing COSS and other currency balances.

Your balance will be returned back to your account when the fix is deployed. Please take note that this process might take a while, we thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
COSS Support Team

Ticket: https://cosssupport.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/37002

On Tue, 2 Jul at 6:05 PM , xxxx, xxx@xxxx.xx. wrote:
Long time ago, I desosited 116000 into my akkount. Today I was looking at coss again, but I can not see them. Can you have a look please ? Deposit: 116000, no withdraw, no open order, just 0 now !

Sorry guys, english is not my first language ...
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:38:08 AM

Hi xxxx,

Thank you so much for contacting us.

We have transferred your case to our developers and the team is currently working on a fix for all users that have missing COSS and other currency balances.

Your balance will be returned back to your account when the fix is deployed. Please take note that this process might take a while, we thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
COSS Support Team

I got this same exact reply when I transferred some tokens to my Coss exchange wallet and the tokens never arrived in the wallet, this is a thinly veiled scam.they call an exchange, I would never trade there in my lifetime again.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:06:28 AM

This was the exchange bought by another blockchain project called Lala World right?

1. Earn daily income in the form of COS or ETH paid based on the profit the exchange makes daily (Imagine earning a portion of BNB's profits daily! COS has huge long term potential)
Is there a minimum number of tokens to hold inorder to qualify for this? Is KYC also needed here to withdraw those earned income from holding?
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 12:03:16 PM

I got this same exact reply when I transferred some tokens to my Coss exchange wallet and the tokens never arrived in the wallet, this is a thinly veiled scam.they call an exchange, I would never trade there in my lifetime again.

What's the minimum amount to deposit your COSS token? IIRC there is a minimum which you need to follow in order to make sure the balance of the tokens are reflected on your account. I used COSS before and except for its higher fees than average exchange and the slow deposit/withdrawal, there is no further issue.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:14:46 PM

This was the exchange bought by another blockchain project called Lala World right?

Is there a minimum number of tokens to hold inorder to qualify for this? Is KYC also needed here to withdraw those earned income from holding?

COSS already bought by lala and LALA platform already merged with COSS exchange site. I thought that there will be no minimum token in order to get the reward, more stake and more reward and that will be the same as POS.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:40:34 PM

A word is enough for the wise, reading through the comments and it's easy to see that this exchange isn't trust worthy at all and all traders should stay away from it unless they want to lose their funds. A friend of mine experienced the same thing with COSS exchange. Lost about $490 worth of tokens there, deposit just didn't show.

BestAltcoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:41:14 PM

A word is enough for the wise, reading through the comments and it's easy to see that this exchange isn't trust worthy at all and all traders should stay away from it unless they want to lose their funds. A friend of mine experienced the same thing with COSS exchange. Lost about $490 worth of tokens there, deposit just didn't show.

No way this is true. Please send proof? Also COSS whenever it has run into issues has paid out of their own pockets to resolve them if the need arises. From using the exchange for over 2 years I haven't had any issues what so ever. If it wasn't for the constant fud spread about COSS it would be a top exchange today.
BestAltcoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:45:00 PM

No minimum number of tokens needed and KYC is not required to withdraw anything less than 2 BTC per day. So unless you're buying like a million COSS or something you should be able to withdraw your daily earnings without any issue.
BestAltcoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:47:00 PM

What's the minimum amount to deposit your COSS token? IIRC there is a minimum which you need to follow in order to make sure the balance of the tokens are reflected on your account. I used COSS before and except for its higher fees than average exchange and the slow deposit/withdrawal, there is no further issue.

The fees are significantly reduced with the new market maker and negative fees program
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:10:17 PM

It is an awesome platform and i have been using it for many months without any issues it is just that i want to see the higher price of cos because i think that it is not only under rated project but severely under valued as well. i am sure price will surge when traders and investors will realize its true potential and it will happen soon.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: