Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:40:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheaper In Bitcoins | Prices updates by last price instead of average price  (Read 1595 times)
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
November 12, 2011, 10:31:12 AM

Just what the title says.....

But let me elaborate  Cool

Cheaper in Bitcoins prices update hourly and it use to go by the best average price, now it will go by the best last price.
(Updated hourly still)
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2011, 11:05:50 AM

I can't find the way to cancel an order.

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2011, 11:31:37 AM

I can't find the way to cancel an order.

For now just dont pay it. Ill get a cancel button worked in soon which will remove the invoice.

If you payed partially or fully please email sales@cheaperinbitcoins.com and supply your email adress you signed up with along with the invoice number your referring too(bitcoin addresses maybe later asked for futher verification).

Thanks!
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2011, 09:13:15 PM

This seems almost too good to be true. Has anyone tried it?

Xenland: I suggest you change the title to "Cheaper In Bitcoins - Buy (almost) anything with bitcoins" or something like that. Also I was looking at the Visa gift card, and there is very little information about how it works. Is it virtual or physical? Can anyone buy it or do you have to be in the US?
pointbiz

Activity: 437
Merit: 415

1ninja

View Profile
November 12, 2011, 11:59:45 PM

I was very excited when I first visited your site. And I look forward to an expanded selection, unlocked Android phones maybe...

But in the short term I wanted to buy a 16GB microSDHC but your international shipping was 35BTC but US shipping was 2BTC.

I appeal to you to investigate your international shipping options... I want something small and light which is priced at 10BTC, if you could find shipping for 5BTC then I'm happy.

Coder of: https://www.bitaddress.org      Thread
Open Source JavaScript Client-Side Bitcoin Wallet Generator
Donations: 1NiNja1bUmhSoTXozBRBEtR8LeF9TGbZBN   PGP
pointbiz

1ninja

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 12:04:04 AM

Actually I appeal to all Bitcoin accepting retailers to have affordable international shipping. In international locations access to the visa/mastercard system may be limited and in the coming years people may have more access to bitcoins then credit cards in certain locations. It's a niche market but currently under served.

Very few electronics places ship internationally due to credit card fraud, Amazon being the well known one.

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2011, 09:31:54 AM

I was very excited when I first visited your site. And I look forward to an expanded selection, unlocked Android phones maybe...

But in the short term I wanted to buy a 16GB microSDHC but your international shipping was 35BTC but US shipping was 2BTC.

I appeal to you to investigate your international shipping options... I want something small and light which is priced at 10BTC, if you could find shipping for 5BTC then I'm happy.

All international shipping is around $100 (But in BTC value) I will send back the change this is to provide a seemless purchase. Other wise you'd have to wait until you get a shipping quote. and even then shipping quotes are outdated by the time I get to the post office with everyone all packed and ready to go.
pointbiz

1ninja

View Profile
November 14, 2011, 01:29:02 AM

All international shipping is around $100 (But in BTC value) I will send back the change this is to provide a seemless purchase. Other wise you'd have to wait until you get a shipping quote. and even then shipping quotes are outdated by the time I get to the post office with everyone all packed and ready to go.

I want to buy something worth $30 from you and you want me to pay $100 shipping?

Another site: bitcoinworldmarket.com can ship for $35 internationally, still expensive but more reasonable. Too bad they only have 4GB microSD and nothing bigger.

Please take this as constructive criticism.

Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2011, 02:35:07 AM

I want to buy something worth $30 from you and you want me to pay $100 shipping?

Another site: bitcoinworldmarket.com can ship for $35 internationally, still expensive but more reasonable. Too bad they only have 4GB microSD and nothing bigger.

Please take this as constructive criticism.
No problem but just so I'm clear you get most of your shipping cost back; I even scan and send you the receipt.

If its an issue just write in the customer comments that you would like and exact quote on shipping price and I'll define it manually there is no autonomous way of me setting international shipping - its just a fixed rate.

The problem with international shipping is nothing is in stock so I'm at will of my suppliers shipping methods which none of them ship outside of the USA for "security" issues or some rubbish like that.

So I'm forced to ship the product to my business address and then re-ship to you. Basically I have no clue how much its "actually" going to cost until you purchase the product and I take it to the post office.

I'm not opposed to doing international shipping but I've had problems with it in the past and it's not profitable at this time to make it convenient for international shippers; this is the best I can offer you.

If you really want international shipping get some friends to purchase things whom are outside of the USA and it will be profitable for the business to fully support international shipping(Have more items in stock, find alternatives to lowering shipping costs, etc, etc).
ovidiusoft

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2011, 07:35:01 AM

How about using one of the reshipping companies out there? They are not the cheapest options, but at least you'll have a way of knowing beforehand how much it's going to cost.
Xenland (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2011, 08:07:16 AM

How about using one of the reshipping companies out there? They are not the cheapest options, but at least you'll have a way of knowing beforehand how much it's going to cost.

+1 I forgot about this method many people have been using these services too!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: