Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling out the premier scam on Havelock at the moment  (Read 6394 times)
MPOE-PR (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:15:16 AM

(They're all scams, just generally more obvious.)

So, Danny Brewster, "CEO" of Neobee: take your time to answer the following questions, preferably neither in the manner of Vleisides nor Karpeles.

1. Are you a welder by training? Do you have any formal education other than vocational school? Do you have a studies diploma issued by any accredited body in any jurisdiction?

2. Were you involved in a street fight in the summer of 2013, one of many as part and parcel of a retarded chav lifestyle? Did that particular fight land you in a coma? Did that even result in a public subscription list being open so that your [estranged] father and sisters could come to Cyprus, because the "CEO" of September 2013 did not command, if you added up all the savings accounts of the entire family + all the couch cushion change of all the neighbors, enough financial resources to cover personal travel expenses?

3. How much of the Bitcoin collected by your Havelock "listing"/scam has been used to repay various debts you contracted prior to September 2013, including but not limited to the people that paid for your mother's airfare? How did you settle the hospital bill?

4. Did you lie in this reddit comment,

The public facing websites are being tied into the advertising campaign which starts on 1st Feb. If you have concerns about me then so be it, if you would also like me to spend my time delivering updates then just say, however I do look forward to proving posts like these wrong.

seeing how "the public facing websites" still do not exist, or were you simply displaying your lack of business acumen and limited intellectual abilities when you made that statement?

5. Generally speaking anyone can overpay for advertising and make false statements about exclusive deals that aren't. Nevertheless this isn't a common course taken by actual CEOs with actual training and actual business experience, due to the unfortunate situation a few months down the road, when investors aren't going to be able to take inflated "eyeballs" and "pageviews" statistics gladly delivered by the media agency in lieu of dividends. That notwithstanding, is it true that due to your lack of business acumen and limited intellectual ability, the extent of the "business plan" of NeoBee actually is exactly "buy some advertising and whatever", and having now reached the end of its rail the entire thing is about to collapse into nothingness?

The actual people with actual functioning heads and actual fortunes actually involved in Bitcoin (specifically as opposed to degenerates such as yourself, and clueless idiots such as the sort that would "invest" in crap of the kind Havelock peddles) would very much like to know. Thanks.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:07:43 PM

Oh, you think I was in a coma in 2013, fortunately not

September 2013..... My mother had passed away in the May 2009 Good one!

Congratulations, you should join Newsweek!

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
MPOE-PR (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:19:07 PM

Oh, you think I was in a coma in 2013, fortunately not

September 2013..... My mother had passed away in the May 2009 Good one!

That's all?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:19:56 PM

Danny Brewster is dead??

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicestershire-man-dies-Cyprus-visit-pal-s/story-19485973-detail/story.html
MPOE-PR (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:24:36 PM

No, he's just a "director" with zero connections.

bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:32:12 PM

So why did you read a story about a British guy who died in Cyprus who happened to have the same name as Danny and then write a post full of false information.

Its not always about trolling hard, its trolling wise that makes you succeed and you have failed again....

BTW how many facebook friends does Danny have?
MPOE-PR (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:15:16 PM

BTW how many facebook friends does Danny have?

I dunno, fiddy cents' worth? What is facebook anyway?

lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:04:41 PM

i dont get what this is about. but it had a havelock word on it so i clicked

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
qwertyqwerty

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:23:34 PM

can't comment on the rest and don't care about NEO but as far as 1,2,3 go. with a few mins and the most trivial of google searches you wouldn't have bothered to post such rubbish. I would just delete this thread, it's embarrassing and you've made a fool of yourself, also too late to add a '..jk'
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:05:09 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 08:36:16 AM by jimmothy

can't comment on the rest and don't care about NEO but as far as 1,2,3 go. with a few mins and the most trivial of google searches you wouldn't have bothered to post such rubbish. I would just delete this thread, it's embarrassing and you've made a fool of yourself, also too late to add a '..jk'

Embarrasing him/herself and running the biggest btc ponzi is what they do.

Its pretty funny that the biggest scammer is calling out scammers now.

/thread
PeterHarrisonCY

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 11:52:42 PM

I am reading this whole post and laughing out loud. If you people want to troll, at least put in SOME attempt...
jakedeez

Activity: 512

ICO is evil

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:51:47 PM

I met Danny last week in Cyprus.  They have an impressive structure in process there.  In exactly what way do you find them to be committing fraud or scamming someone?  While I agree I wouldn't want to put money into a Neo account because when I buy BTC I want the currency exposure, that alone doesn't make it a scam.  They are quite upfront about the fact that they will benefit, rather then the customer, should BTC prices rise vs Euro... But since they state that, how is it a scam?   I can see why a Cypriot might want to hold a steady number of euros in a BTC account outside of the traditional Cyprus banking system...

I left Neo's office rather impressed.  Other then Straw Man attacks against Danny himself I don't see anything here that would suggest they are scamming anyone.  Unless you are simply staying that Danny is stealing BTC for personal use, I really don't get what you are claiming.

Can you elaborate on how/why it is a scam?

Thanks
jimmothy

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:36:03 PM

I met Danny last week in Cyprus.  They have an impressive structure in process there.  In exactly what way do you find them to be committing fraud or scamming someone?  While I agree I wouldn't want to put money into a Neo account because when I buy BTC I want the currency exposure, that alone doesn't make it a scam.  They are quite upfront about the fact that they will benefit, rather then the customer, should BTC prices rise vs Euro... But since they state that, how is it a scam?   I can see why a Cypriot might want to hold a steady number of euros in a BTC account outside of the traditional Cyprus banking system...

I left Neo's office rather impressed.  Other then Straw Man attacks against Danny himself I don't see anything here that would suggest they are scamming anyone.  Unless you are simply staying that Danny is stealing BTC for personal use, I really don't get what you are claiming.

Can you elaborate on how/why it is a scam?

Thanks

Did you even read the OP? This thread is a joke just like every dilusional post mpoe pr has made.

I feel like the only reason mpoe pr spams such nonsensical shit is to advertise his/her scam of an exchange with the hopes of getting 1 or 2 more idiots to pay the 30btc registration fee to trade on the useless exchange.

The actual people with actual functioning heads and actual fortunes actually involved in Bitcoin 

Wow that's a whole lot of superiority complex coming from someone so ignorant.

Better luck next time on your armchair sleuthing.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:42:33 PM

MPOE-PR (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:13:20 AM

I left Neo's office rather impressed.

You are the sort of brainwashed halfwit who thinks the responsibility for the lost BTC of MtGOX customers lies with the customers, because "it's their fault for using MtGOX".

You with me so far?

jakedeez

Activity: 512

ICO is evil

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:09:43 PM

I left Neo's office rather impressed.

You with me so far?

No, that is sort of the point of what I posted.  What I was saying is you seem to be saying Neo & Bee is running a scam, yet most of your accusations are based on Danny's previous employment or whatever.  I was asking, in what way do you believe they are scamming people?

Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:13:49 AM

Nice try MPOE-PR
1/10

Mike Scofield

Activity: 154

Community Driver #777 for PHC

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 11:24:29 AM

I have been slowly reviewing and investing NEOBEE, but your questions have opened up my eyes a little further now.
So, yeah, I want some answers because this is right on target in the mindset I was at, but couldn't ask it the right way.

Anyone know any other info about the CEO?

(They're all scams, just generally more obvious.)

So, Danny Brewster, "CEO" of Neobee: take your time to answer the following questions, preferably neither in the manner of Vleisides nor Karpeles.

1. Are you a welder by training? Do you have any formal education other than vocational school? Do you have a studies diploma issued by any accredited body in any jurisdiction?

2. Were you involved in a street fight in the summer of 2013, one of many as part and parcel of a retarded chav lifestyle? Did that particular fight land you in a coma? Did that even result in a public subscription list being open so that your [estranged] father and sisters could come to Cyprus, because the "CEO" of September 2013 did not command, if you added up all the savings accounts of the entire family + all the couch cushion change of all the neighbors, enough financial resources to cover personal travel expenses?

3. How much of the Bitcoin collected by your Havelock "listing"/scam has been used to repay various debts you contracted prior to September 2013, including but not limited to the people that paid for your mother's airfare? How did you settle the hospital bill?

4. Did you lie in this reddit comment,

The public facing websites are being tied into the advertising campaign which starts on 1st Feb. If you have concerns about me then so be it, if you would also like me to spend my time delivering updates then just say, however I do look forward to proving posts like these wrong.

seeing how "the public facing websites" still do not exist, or were you simply displaying your lack of business acumen and limited intellectual abilities when you made that statement?

5. Generally speaking anyone can overpay for advertising and make false statements about exclusive deals that aren't. Nevertheless this isn't a common course taken by actual CEOs with actual training and actual business experience, due to the unfortunate situation a few months down the road, when investors aren't going to be able to take inflated "eyeballs" and "pageviews" statistics gladly delivered by the media agency in lieu of dividends. That notwithstanding, is it true that due to your lack of business acumen and limited intellectual ability, the extent of the "business plan" of NeoBee actually is exactly "buy some advertising and whatever", and having now reached the end of its rail the entire thing is about to collapse into nothingness?

The actual people with actual functioning heads and actual fortunes actually involved in Bitcoin (specifically as opposed to degenerates such as yourself, and clueless idiots such as the sort that would "invest" in crap of the kind Havelock peddles) would very much like to know. Thanks.

PHCoin is the coin with a mission... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=58999 <=
jimmothy

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:31:14 AM

I have been slowly reviewing and investing NEOBEE, but your questions have opened up my eyes a little further now.
So, yeah, I want some answers because this is right on target in the mindset I was at, but couldn't ask it the right way.

Anyone know any other info about the CEO?

Here's what I found after some serious investigating on danny brewster:

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0559842/

Turns out this whole time he's been a gangster in the dick van dyke show.
michaelGedi

Activity: 364

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:27:27 PM

.... Anyone know any other info about the CEO?

oH, HAVE THEY? interesting and valid questions INDEED! perhaps we better all get together and have a little research party to make sure we're not getting duped right newbie?Huh

come over to mine and we'll stay up past midnight, eat cake, and talk things over carefully before we get ourselves in financial trouble.

THANKS public relations guy! you really opened up our eyes...

-"there's no such thing as bad publicity" yes? better go do some more social science homework before your fingers get tired from the incessant typing... unless of course it's just the sort of thing that floats your machiavellian boat and any real objective is just a light motivational dressing

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: