News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0  (Read 301 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:45:13 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2019, 02:47:49 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4919

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 08:49:00 PM

In my country, these things happen as well, but popular (state subsidised) news media never seem to report the race of the rapist. I guess they think it's politically incorrect to report whether or not the person committing a certain crime is an immigrant.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 10:09:52 PM

In my country, these things happen as well, but popular (state subsidised) news media never seem to report the race of the rapist.

that's exactly my point, why is there mostly reports from sweden and uk, and none for the rest? what makes the uk / sweden different?

What is your country? and how do you know those things happen?

I'm from one of the countries in western Europe (like France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium,...).
You do hear about the identities of the culprits on non state sponsored news media... The problem is that those media have a smaller budget, thus a smaller target audience...

Don't get me wrong, a lot of crime is committed by natives to, I just hate the fact that I have to pay when my country imports criminals.. You can't send native criminals back to their county of origin, I don't get why we don't send non-native scum back to where they came from. People that integrate in my community, get a job and stay out of trouble are welcome to stay

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:29:02 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 06:26:53 AM by Masha Sha

there is a lot of them in major russian cities, they control even entire provinces, and we hear very little about their natural behaviors...

edit: I was thinking about the OP question, one proposal is that they both don't have the euro...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:48:38 AM

They also don't report the high number of crimes reported by right handed individuals.  Its almost as if their dominant hand has nothing to do with the crimes they commit.  The answer to the question is that the bigoted extremists have a large voice in sweden and the UK but are effectively silenced as extremists in several other western countries.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:28:34 PM

I think that these people are sick and it doesn't have to do with their religion.
Maybe this behavior stems from the fact that they are poor and they don't have a way out to any sex life. They should be punished for these actions as rapism is one of the worst thing that anyone can do to a woman.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:01:20 AM

In my country, these things happen as well, but popular (state subsidised) news media never seem to report the race of the rapist. I guess they think it's politically incorrect to report whether or not the person committing a certain crime is an immigrant.

I'm from one of the countries in western Europe (like France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium,...).
You do hear about the identities of the culprits on non state sponsored news media... The problem is that those media have a smaller budget, thus a smaller target audience...

Don't get me wrong, a lot of crime is committed by natives to, I just hate the fact that I have to pay when my country imports criminals.. You can't send native criminals back to their county of origin, I don't get why we don't send non-native scum back to where they came from. People that integrate in my community, get a job and stay out of trouble are welcome to stay

With so many merits earned it'd seem like you're a stand-out member of this community bruh. But this viewpoint just makes me think you are somewhat of a bigot that does not see the story behind the color of the skin.

My country, my community, my this, dude your "country" is not exactly yours it belongs to everyone that lives within that border.

If you are advocating to kick off an immigrant from your country then any native committing the same mistake should also be exiled from your country, otherwise, it'd be hypocritical.

Imagine a Jainist man commits a heinous crime and then his religion gets flashed, immediately everyone from the same religion within that area would become a target of hate just because they have the same faith. This is the reason a responsible media house should never highlight religion when describing a criminal. For you to think otherwise would be buffoonery.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:07:37 PM

there is a lot of them in major russian cities, they control even entire provinces, and we hear very little about their natural behaviors...

edit: I was thinking about the OP question, one proposal is that they both don't have the euro...

That's because muslims tend to form closed communities and rarely integrate themselves into the native societies. It's the same in every country including Russia where you can observe chechen muslims with long beards travelling in groups always ready to start a fight.
The bigger the community the more rights they demand. They want their own districts, their own schools, their own churches. They want special rights, like their own religious events to be celebrated by the country. You can see that happening in Germany where muslim holidays are being added to the calendar and some schools are literally taken over by them. How does this taking over work? When there's a majority of muslim children in a school they mistreat and abuse other children to the point where they move to another facility. This way the school become purely muslim. I have a friend who had the questionable pleasure of going to a primary school in Germany with about 60% of muslim children and told me everything about it.

mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 06:15:59 AM

With so many merits earned it'd seem like you're a stand-out member of this community bruh. But this viewpoint just makes me think you are somewhat of a bigot that does not see the story behind the color of the skin.

My country, my community, my this, dude your "country" is not exactly yours it belongs to everyone that lives within that border.

If you are advocating to kick off an immigrant from your country then any native committing the same mistake should also be exiled from your country, otherwise, it'd be hypocritical.

Imagine a Jainist man commits a heinous crime and then his religion gets flashed, immediately everyone from the same religion within that area would become a target of hate just because they have the same faith. This is the reason a responsible media house should never highlight religion when describing a criminal. For you to think otherwise would be buffoonery.

I don't consider myself to be a bigot or a racist, but it's not really up to me to "label" myself...

I'm not advocating to kick out all immigrants, i think we have the moral duty to help honest people that are in danger in their own country and i'm certainly willing to give them a safe harbour (payed, in part, with my tax money).  i don't mind the fact that people that join our culture, learn our language, put their children to school and try to find work stay in our country forever, and in fact become real native people (i realise most immigrants will have a harder time finding a job tough, the job market isn't really welcoming them). I'm don't even have a problem if people don't learn our language or try to find a job as long as they only stay for as long as they're in real danger in their home country and go back as soon as it's safe out there, as long as they don't commit any crimes over here. Does it make me a bigot if i think that immigrants that come to our country should adapt to the culture and rules of the country i was born in, instead of the other way around? If one day there was a war in the country i was born in, and i was forced to flee to a host country, i don't think i'd insist on obeying the rules and customs of my native country instead of the one hosting me... If i had to flee to a muslim country, my wife probably would have to cover her hair and i'd probably never be able to drink alcohol again... Who cares, we'd be safe...

I see documentaries of camps crammed with hundreds of innocent families that don't get assylum in europe because countries claim they have no more space... Why don't we kick out immigrants that have commited crimes and instead let those innocent families in in their place? Don't you think an innocent family deserves a better spot than a felon?

As for your remark about natives being exiled: i'd love to see this... "murder or  rape => exile", no matter the color of your skin... The problem is: which country will accept exiled rapists? I think Australia has stopped accepting the scum of the world since a very long time  Wink Maybe we can find an inhabitated island somewhere else where we can dump them all...

But kidding aside, an immigrant is still a citizen of an other country, it's easy to kick them out if they commit a henous crime like murder or rape, a citizen of our country without a double nationality can't be kicked out because nobody will take them in... Im my opinion, it's just that simple.

I'd like to make an analogy to a family... If I had a guest in my home and he/she tried to molest my daughter, i'd call the police and have him arrested AND removed from my home NEVER to return... Any father who does otherwise is plain wrong (in my opinion). The guest would have to go to trial, be locked up (in our country he'll probably get a slap on the wrist, the judge will probably tell him not to do it again and let him off the hook) and after his "punishment" would have ended he would be banned for life from my family's home, but probably also from the homes of my extended family and friends... Why would a country behave different from a family? You can have guests, guests can become family... But if they misbehave they must leave to make place for other guests.

I don't see what my merits have to do with this topic... Political beliefs have little to do with being honest, trying to help people or have basic understandings of crypto currencies or the rules and regulations of this forum...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:19:56 AM

I don't think there is any reason to tag a rapist or murderer by his race, skin color, gender or religion.

Every religion forbids murder and rape lol. And there are several punishments both according to religion and the state.

In my country there's a rape every one hour (India). The media houses are busy with Modi and politics though, it has become so normal that they don't even report it anymore.
Achimugu06

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:03:00 PM

Someone once told me cataract is third cause blindness after politics and religion
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:24:37 PM

Not sure about Italy or Spain but maybe coz those countries are less tolerant to these criminals or that they didn't receive as much of these hoodlums? I remember some of these "refugees" just passed through certain EU countries to get to the "more generous" countries, like Sweden. If they really just wanted refuge, they would have stayed in the very first country that took them in.

They shouldn't be even staying there for good. The only excuse for taking them in is ISIS and those are pretty much gone now. They should have already been repatriated.

Problem is once you pour water off a glass to the floor, there's no easy way to put it back in. Same with these people, do you think they'd easily give up all the privileges your "benevolent" governments has so kindly provided them at your expense? No wonder people think there is a conspiracy to flood Europe with these people.
AKHILESH KUMAR

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:03:35 AM

my community, my this, dude your "country" is not exactly yours it belongs to everyone that lives within that border.
mocacinno
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 05:40:25 AM

my community, my this, dude your "country" is not exactly yours it belongs to everyone that lives within that border.

Plagiarise much? Or did you, by accident, forgot to quote legendster? Archived for reference: https://web.archive.org/web/20190717054043/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5164659.new

As for the quote, i respect legendster's opinion, but i do not share it.
It is my country. I'm proud of being a citizen. My family has lived in this country for many generations, many of the older men in my country have done their army duty and suffered and fought for the country i live in during the world wars, I vote, I have been paying taxes from the day i graduated, I have followed the rules and regulations of my country at every step in my life, I own property, I have a big network of friends and family in the same country... It is my country...

It's not because you cross my country's border that it becomes your country... If you immigrate to my country, and you want to be able to say it's your country to, it'll take some effort from your side: you'll have to respect our rules and traditions (and to a certain degree follow them... There is free choice of religion, so i don't mind if you're atheist, christian, muslim, jew,... but you still have to follow the social rules my ancestors fought and died for), you'll have to find a job and contribute, you can't commit any crimes, you'll have to build a social network, you'll have to learn our language so you can communicate, you'll have to become a citizen (and no longer be a citizen of your previous country).... Only when you pass these hurdles will you be able to claim my country is also your country... Merely crossing the border is not sufficient. (my opinion tough).

On a smaller scale it's the same: i own propery in my country... It's not because somebody climbs my fence that it becomes HIS property... It's mine: i payed for it, I cleaned it, I built a house on it where my family lives.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
haseeb ahmed

Activity: 120
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:48:53 AM

I am just not understanding the meaning of this thread and what discussion you want and the word used here Muslim filth. This thread is created by filth mind I think .
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:23:22 AM

I am just not understanding the meaning of this thread and what discussion you want and the word used here Muslim filth. This thread is created by filth mind I think .
the thread is reasonable and about real issues, but I too disagree with the use of the phrase "Muslim filth."
KimJongUnCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 82

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:17:19 PM

I don't get it... okay the muslims filth of the uk are mostly pakis who the enemy medias call south asian... those in sweden are more wide spread in origins... but they both have the same political ideology and cultural background ! But why are only in those two countries that the rapes epidemic is being reported? I mean if those subhumans rape there, why in not all countries they try to invade? It's seem illogical... yeah, I agree there were some reports about germany around new year... for example there is nothing from spain... or italy for the matter... but who knows... it's a question Smiley.

i think they just like blond women ..
there arent much in spain

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: