Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 12:38:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 500 GH/s up to 10 TH/s BTC Mining Contracts Starting NOW - $6 GH/s  (Read 1046 times)
btcholdings (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:11:55 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 03:20:08 PM by btcholdings

Bitcoin Mining Contracts @ $6/GHs

• Includes Hosting, 24x7 Monitoring & Power
  • Daily Payouts
  • Re-invest Options

I am reselling a portion of the hashing power(mining contracts) that I purchased from CloudHashing.com for the lowest price you will find anywhere in the market @ $6/GHs including hosting & power for a 12 month contract.  

This offer is only available until Wed 26 March 2014

I have approval from CloudHashing.com to resell up to 60 TH/s of the 180 TH/s that I have purchased with them over the past few months.  Having approval means that when you buy a contract from me, you actually get the same product you received when buying direct, just for a much lower price.

The purchase and delivery process is as follows:

1. You agree to purchase a contract from me and let me know how much you want to purchase
2. You create a CloudHashing.com user account from the website (https://cloudhashing.com/register) and send me your username
3. I notify CloudHashing.com of the new sale and the associated user account.
4. They will email you to advise they have received the order and the hashing power is ready to be allocated pending me providing confirmation you have made payment
5. You make payment
6. I confirm with CloudHashing.com that payment has been received
7. CloudHashing activate your contract and you are generating coins

You will be generating coins within 24 hours of making payment, in most cases much less.

How does this pricing compare to the hardware miners?

• KnC Jupiter Nov Batch @ 670 GH/s IN-HAND for only $3,350
  • KnC Neptune 3 TH/s IN-HAND for only $15,000
  • Cointerra Terraminer 1.6 TH/s IN-HAND for $8,000

* Hosting & Power costs estimated at $2/GHs so the above comparison prices are excluding the estimated value of hosting & power.

Contract Price Excluding Hosting & Power = Contract Price - (Hashrate x $2)

Terms:

Minimum order is 500 GH/s and I will only deal with serious buyers.  I have been in the bitcoin space for sometime and know all the hardware suppliers, cloud mining providers and other players in the market so I know that this pricing of $6/GHs is as good as it gets for IN HAND, hosted, managed, powered hashing power so I am not interested in haggling, or doing a big sales pitch.  If you are interested let me know how much and I will have the contract activated within 24 hours of receiving payment.  If you are concerned this is a scam then I can have someone at CloudHashing email to confirm that I have approval and the offer it legitimate. On request I am happy to provide the wallet address details to which the coins from my 180 TH/s of hashing power are sent to. If you are a savy bitcoin miner then you will easily be able to see that I am receiving newly generated coins from CloudHashing.com's pool which is now tracked by TheGenisisBlock.com, see  http://organofcorti.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-9th-2014-weekly-hashrate.html and scroll to the pool rankings.

Payment:

Preferred payment is method is bitcoin at the BitStamp/USD exchange rate at time of payment.  I will also accept bank wire or paypal*.  

* If you pay with PayPal you must have an established user account here on the forums so that I can verify that your not a scammer.
* Contract incurs a 3% pool & management fee deducted from daily payments

Why I am selling my hashing power?

I am actually selling at under my cost because I have an opportunity to purchase 1,000 TH (1 PH) at even lower pricing and I need to make full payment by 26/04 to secure the discounted price and early April delivery date.  So I need to raise a significant amount of $ very quickly, so I have priced to sell, and sell quickly.  All the contracts I have purchased from CloudHashing.com have generated positive returns and I am happy to share my historical and predicted returns with serious buyers.   If you are interested in being part of my next purchase, and have a budget of $50,000 or more then message me and I will provide further info.
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:46:08 AM

Bitcoin Mining Contracts @ $7/GHs

• Includes Hosting, 24x7 Monitoring & Power
  • Daily Payouts
  • Re-invest Options

I am reselling a portion of the hashing power(mining contracts) that I purchased from CloudHashing.com for the lowest price you will find anywhere in the market @ $7/GHs including hosting & power for a 12 month contract. 

This offer is only available until Wed 26 March 2014

I have approval from CloudHashing.com to resell up to 60 TH/s of the 180 TH/s that I have purchased with them over the past few months.  Having approval means that when you buy a contract from me, you actually get the same product you received when buying direct, just for a much lower price.

Why I am selling my hashing power?

I am actually selling at under my cost because I have an opportunity to purchase 1,000 TH (1 PH) at even lower pricing and I need to make full payment by 26/04 to secure the discounted price and early April delivery date.  So I need to raise a significant amount of $ very quickly, so I have priced to sell, and sell quickly.  All the contracts I have purchased from CloudHashing.com have generated positive returns and I am happy to share my historical and predicted returns with serious buyers. If you are interested in being part of my next purchase, and have a budget of $50,000 or more then message me and I will provide further info.
Did you mean 26 mars ?

So if i understand it right your selling up to 60 000 GH for up to 420 000 USD so you can buy a full 1 000 000 GH for less than 7 000 000 USD then.
May i ask why you don't buy real hardware for those maby up to 6-6,5? million usd instead, you would surely get a better deal when you can buy miners for almost direct delivery now for at least less than 2.9 usd per GH/s or are you actually buying 1 PH hardware and not cloudhashing, then we're probably "only" talking something like 2.5 - 2 900 000 usd for those 1 PH..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: