News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0  (Read 231 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:44:19 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2019, 02:46:13 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 01:31:05 PM

This incidents in those countries are so unfortunate.
People in those countries should consider the human entities more than their religion entities and beliefs. People and human nation is over all and not below Gods and faiths.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 839

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 03:36:41 PM

This incidents in those countries are so unfortunate.
People in those countries should consider the human entities more than their religion entities and beliefs. People and human nation is over all and not below Gods and faiths.

Unfortunately the ground reality in Pakistan is different than it is projected by the international media. Pakistan is a Muslim country and they protect the right of the non-believers more than anywhere in the world. You cannot call everyone cruel only on the basis of few evil minded people.

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:53:09 PM

Just a daily reminder that Sharia is a discriminatory system against kuffars. Even when accepting dhimmitude you still have to watch your back and you can never fight back against them.

For example the jizzya payment ritual in Moorish Spain require the kuffar to make the payment in public and be humiliated with a slap. And then they wonder why the Spanish went full Inquisition after they completed the Reconquista.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 08:57:46 PM

A Christian woman in Pakistan has claimed that she was handed a death sentence simply because she was "thirsty." The mother of five, who is currently in prison on death row, was sentenced to death by hanging in 2009 after being accused of blasphemy – a charge she adamantly denies. She has now released her memoir, "Blasphemy," from prison where she tells her shocking side of the story.

a thirsty impure drinking water from the pious water source... impossible !

we definitely love our pakis immigrants !!! bring more, a king paki of the uk will bring justice and more importantly diversity and great food (nothing beat kebab made with underage rape victims) !

ghandi was the problem.

muslims run the same appartheid crap, they are blaming elsewhere. people for like israel.

muslims are right themselves humans are nothing divine

amicrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 49

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:55:40 AM

Unfortunately the ground reality in Pakistan is different than it is projected by the international media. Pakistan is a Muslim country and they protect the right of the non-believers more than anywhere in the world. You cannot call everyone cruel only on the basis of few evil minded people.

The ground reality is far worse my friend. You might be living in a bubble. Let me burst it for you.

Various minority factions that once lived in Pakistan have been systematically cleansed or forcibly converted to Islam. The situation is dire for many religious minorities who have been fleeing from Pakistan and taking refuge in the neighbouring countries. Of late, the majority of Muslims are not just targeting Hindus & Sikhs, but there has been increased rioting with Christians, Shias, Ahmedis and other minorities.

Linking some international reports to understand the plight of minorities in Pakistan.

Other content to get a better picture:
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 11:23:51 AM

The ground reality is far worse my friend. You might be living in a bubble. Let me burst it for you.

Various minority factions that once lived in Pakistan have been systematically cleansed or forcibly converted to Islam. The situation is dire for many religious minorities who have been fleeing from Pakistan and taking refuge in the neighbouring countries. Of late, the majority of Muslims are not just targeting Hindus & Sikhs, but there has been increased rioting with Christians, Shias, Ahmedis and other minorities.

Linking some international reports to understand the plight of minorities in Pakistan.

muslims are as contradictory as native americans, who are in truth also just secret latend nazis and racists

muslims might be better communists though

UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 839

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 03:57:18 PM

So you are talking about the ground reality in Pakistan, so tell me one thing are you living in Pakistan ?
If you are not living in Pakistan then these articles may not show you the exact ground reality.

amicrypto

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:22:12 AM

So you are talking about the ground reality in Pakistan, so tell me one thing are you living in Pakistan ?
If you are not living in Pakistan then these articles may not show you the exact ground reality.

Believe me, even if you paid me like 100 BTC, I would never dare to live in Pakistan. Hope you enjoy your stay.

We can totally agree that articles may have a certain bias and can be written with propaganda. But how will you justify the census reports that are released by Pakistani government? How will justify the fleeing of thousands of Hindus and Sikhs and taking refuge in India? How will you take into account that many Hindu girls are forcibly married and converted in Pakistan? How will you justify the riots and killings of Christians, Ahmedis and Shias by the jihadi extremists who are dead set on declaring others as "KAFIRS"?
haseeb ahmed

Activity: 120
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:46:14 AM

No I am paki and Christian are enjoying equal rights in much of the areas of Pakistan. I admit it some people faced difficulties but not because of governmen, it happened because of illiteracy and personal grudges and those people use name of religion just to save themselves. But it’s not state policies like happening in occupied Kashmir or Myanmar against Muslims .
amicrypto

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:49:10 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2019, 01:10:55 PM by amicrypto

No I am paki and Christian are enjoying equal rights in much of the areas of Pakistan.
Which part of your name suggests that you are a Christian? Haseeb or Ahmed Roll Eyes I have been able to achieve the impossible. I was able to get a Muslim to convert to Christianity just to justify the Pakistani atrocities on the minority.

I admit it some people faced difficulties but not because of governmen, it happened because of illiteracy and personal grudges and those people use name of religion just to save themselves. But it’s not state policies like happening in occupied Kashmir or Myanmar against Muslims .

Firstly, don't quote what other countries are doing to justify your actions. Two wrongs don't make a Right.

Secondly, what is happening in Kashmir or Myanmar is totally different from what is happening in Pakistan. Until the 15th century, Kashmir used to be a Hindu and Buddhist society which fell into the Islamic rule and gradually people converted to Islam. They followed the Sufi (BTW they are persecuted in Pakistan) sect of Islam which was a peaceful interpretation and lived harmoniously with the Hindu population. Until the last 30-40 years, there was never a problem in Kashmir. After Pakistan identified that they could never beat India in conventional warfare they adopted proxy war where they infiltrated the madarsas and other institutions and fanned Wahabi Islam by targeting the young minds of the valley. They smuggled weapons, illegal money into the state and the separation movement was agitated. While there were some errors by the Indian authority but it was largely the Wahabi Sunni Islamism that fanned the violence in the region. It is the mindset that if the Muslims are in Majority in a region they want a separate country and that what they are trying to achieve all around the world. Where they are in minority they will fight and if they become the majority they will impose their beliefs on what they call as KAFIRS (ready to take the path of violence for it).

Also, tell me something. India has a whole lot of other minorities living inside its border. Sikhs, Christians, Jains, Parsis, Jews and a lot more. I have not heard any other minority group saying they are threatened in the country. Why is it that only Muslims have a problem where they are in a sizeable minority. Because they are not ready to accept the traditions of the land they live in. They think that they will move to Sweden and make them change their laws according to Islam. Not happening bro!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: