Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:51:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of ETH Price will be by end of 2020?  (Read 2415 times)
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:47:38 AM

As we know ETH 2nd best ranking in all the coins and tokens , it's blockchain being used by very big business projects and getting adopted worldwide . It does have its problems , and that is why with frequent updates and upgrades to its technology , ETH is trying the be the best altcoin in this space.

The ETH 2.0 release date has been set in January 2020. So we know there will be very big movement of the price in eth before this date and after that as well . With heavy influence in whole of crypto space, Along with bitcoin ETH will be going to places in price rise.

Now we all know currently ETH has 106 million in circulating supply . about x6 of BTC. Usually eth follows btc price. So if btc will reach 50k by end of 2020, we should expect ETH to be around 8k by then (only if we calculate according to the supply numbers) . But we all know ETH is highly undervalued right now .

So I have two  questions

1. What do you all think ETH Price will be ? 

2. Why do you think that price will be possible ? Give us a reason be it technical ?

Lets speculate only until Dec, 2020.
I hope that the ETH price will increase significantly until the time until December 2020. But we don't know for sure what ETH price will be at the end of 2020. but certainly ETH will address good developments and I believe that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:00:33 AM

I only trust two coins that have a huge potential in the market Bitcoin and Ethereum and people should continue to trust these two coins your observation and prediction is very near to reality, I hope it will come true 2020 is just around the corner.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:19:32 AM

So far, it is difficult to say what price ether will be able to reach by the end of the year. It does not show rapid growth as bitcoin and it seems to me that the situation so far does not look very positive. I hope that soon everything will change and ether with the rest of altcoins again will show what they are capable of.

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:27:15 AM

This seriously depends on the Bitcoin price. If Bitcoin price goes +100000 USD, then Ethereum should go above +5000 USD at least. I don't think the market will go that high in such short time, but a general prediction to guess the ETH price in December this year will be above 1000 USD.

why do you think that bitcoin price should be at 100k$ for ethereum to reach 5k$?
as you can see that ATH of ethereum price reach around 1.4k$ at that time there is no info about Ethereum 2.0 so if the update later is success maybe the price will be over ATH?
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:11:51 PM

So far, it is difficult to say what price ether will be able to reach by the end of the year. It does not show rapid growth as bitcoin and it seems to me that the situation so far does not look very positive. I hope that soon everything will change and ether with the rest of altcoins again will show what they are capable of.

The adjustment of the ETH in the last 2 weeks has caused many investors to feel disappointed that this coin is no longer valuable and the continuous panic sell in this market is something that many houses long-term investment does not want. I think ETH will soon return to the $150 price by the end of this year and if worse, all investors will not be able to make a good profit in this period.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:00:51 PM

I believe that by the end of 2020 ethereum should be more than $ 1000.  This is the worst case.  Ego update at the beginning of the year should make a splash in the market.

yes, for sure ethereum price will grow and run above $1000 level,,
even in my predictions, ethereum price will touch new high before the end of 2020

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:08:21 PM

this is only an estimate in my opinion, if ethereum 2.0 upgrade is true and the crypto price situation is good, maybe eth prices could increase, but it might return in early 2018 (1000 dollars) but if the bear market will occur at the end of 2018, forget this estimate.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:19:52 PM

Ethereum is fast emerging as a major cryptocurrency.  I am sure it will appreciate because of its usage and application. My bet would be 600-1 k. depending on market condition.

olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 01:29:40 PM

Apart from the release of ETH 2.0 later, another reason is the support of various projects that are within the ethereum ecosystem itself and we also cannot underestimate the big and strong ethereum community. However, let the market answer later, and most importantly, don't miss ETH in our portfolio.

So much projects are on the Ethereum blockchain and as such the project is very much viable and of great use. While I feel the price is seriously undervalued, it should be above $1k by now. Let's hope the price increase before then .

cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:11:12 PM

As we know ETH 2nd best ranking in all the coins and tokens , it's blockchain being used by very big business projects and getting adopted worldwide . It does have its problems , and that is why with frequent updates and upgrades to its technology , ETH is trying the be the best altcoin in this space.

The ETH 2.0 release date has been set in January 2020. So we know there will be very big movement of the price in eth before this date and after that as well . With heavy influence in whole of crypto space, Along with bitcoin ETH will be going to places in price rise.

Now we all know currently ETH has 106 million in circulating supply . about x6 of BTC. Usually eth follows btc price. So if btc will reach 50k by end of 2020, we should expect ETH to be around 8k by then (only if we calculate according to the supply numbers) . But we all know ETH is highly undervalued right now .

So I have two  questions

1. What do you all think ETH Price will be ? 

2. Why do you think that price will be possible ? Give us a reason be it technical ?

Lets speculate only until Dec, 2020.
All possibilities can occur on the market. Most likely, the price of Ethereum will increase and by 2020 I can say it will be the best moment for altcoins, especially Ethereum.

sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:17:20 PM

I'm just predicting ethereum prices will reach around the price of $ 500 for this year. The current conditions are very different from 2017, when the price of bitcoin rises quickly ethereum also follows. Unfortunately it doesn't happen at this time. Very slow in price growth.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:22:26 PM

Price wil grow if ETH will start to bring something new in the market, somehow their strategy should be reviewed considering their importance in the market, it is no more just a project.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 06:50:40 PM

Nobody can predict ETH price by the end of 2020, now the price is decrease again to $267. I hope the price will recover and increase like Bitcoin performance in this year.
I think eth will go more cheap because bitcoin just experienced a considerable decline, I think soon eth will be priced at $200. Like usual, when bitcoin price getting down, it will affect altcoins but not vice versa this year.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 06:52:49 PM

I strongly believe and hope that by the time year 2020 will end, eth would have become much more valuable coin interms of price increase. I have always believed that the future of eth will be great .It does not matter what is happening in the market currently as regards the price of eth. It is a matter of time, very soon eth value will increase in thousands of dollars. The exact value price its going to be by 2020 is what one may not really be able to predict but surely it will be better than what it was last year. My advise for all eth holders is to just keep holding and expect better rewards very soon.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:57:09 PM

Nobody can predict ETH price by the end of 2020, now the price is decrease again to $267. I hope the price will recover and increase like Bitcoin performance in this year.
I think eth will go more cheap because bitcoin just experienced a considerable decline, I think soon eth will be priced at $200. Like usual, when bitcoin price getting down, it will affect altcoins but not vice versa this year.
The growth trend of this year is not the same as other years. This year there isn't no big growth on altcoins with the growth happened with bitcoin. This has already made a big difference between the price of bitcoin and altcoins when it reached the ath of the year 2019 till date.

How the growth pattern gonna vary is completely unpredictable, and what we experience at this moment looks to be some form of price correction. This could take the price low to $200 if the bitcoin go low to $7000. Further when the growth of bitcoin gets initiated, can experience growth between most of the altcoins to grow along with bitcoin.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:11:43 PM

Eth will definitely do well both as a project and value as a holder and supporter we should continue to be positive and patient, i think once market grows over 500 billion cap we will start seeing serious recovery in alts too dominated by Eth.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:15:33 PM

I strongly believe and hope that by the time year 2020 will end, eth would have become much more valuable coin interms of price increase. I have always believed that the future of eth will be great .It does not matter what is happening in the market currently as regards the price of eth. It is a matter of time, very soon eth value will increase in thousands of dollars. The exact value price its going to be by 2020 is what one may not really be able to predict but surely it will be better than what it was last year. My advise for all eth holders is to just keep holding and expect better rewards very soon.

I do believe that eth platform has still so much to offer to the crypto community. I can't speculate how much they would be by the end of this year, but definitely more than $300. Unlike all the other shitcoins created, eth has strong foundation and the developers are really working on improvement and advancement of their platform. So yes, they will grow in the coming months and already cemented their status in the community as one of the respectable cryptocurrencies here.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:21:20 PM

The Ethereum foundation has been quit silent off late and i don't really know what is up their sleeves but i am very sure the price of Ethereum will surge high when Etheruem updates to either plasma technologies or Sharding technologies. The price of Ethereum would be over $500 in the first quarter of next year.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Jadesola

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:22:06 PM

We have seen so many prediction and so many speculations in the past that never come true, i feel we need to just wait till then and see what will become the price of ethereum instead of speculating which may eventually lead us wrong.
Kemileye

Activity: 573

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:51:53 PM

Although it's difficult to speculate what the price of crypto will be in the future because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency. Ethereum is a coin with potential and I believe its price can't stay at its current price for life. Therefore my prediction of ethereum price by the end of 2020 is $3000.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: