Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:59:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin staking and trading, which is more profitable?  (Read 223 times)
BayAngelo (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:51:44 AM

Trading have been a major source of income for investors and people that knows how to trade. eventually, most crypto projects introduced staking to earn dividends. personally i have trade so much with trading but i am still not getting a profitable size.
Kindly suggest guys, which of the two is better and profitable.
I know that in staking, you only earn no matter the condition of the market.

Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:34:01 AM

I will chose staking over trading because of its lesser risk than that of trading,all you have to do is buy some quantity of the tokens and keep in your wallet for staking.

sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 11:20:21 AM

Unfortunately, it is not possible that we know this. Sometimes staking can be more profitable, but sometimes trading can be more profitable. It's all about luck.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:34:59 AM

It depends.If you have trading skills and know that you can profit from it, then trading is probably better for you,let me explain my self.

That's not true, a lot of stake-able/masternode coins turned scam and lost their integral value which lead to a lot of money to be lost by investors so staking also comes with risk no matter what.However,there is some solid very known coins that you can stake like Stellar or Dash (masternode) but the profit is little but more safe than new coins with bigger profit.Also if you are going with masternodes,some of them are extremely expencive like Dash masternode costs around 12 BTC with a 6% annual profit at time of writting.That brings to conclusion that both Trading And Staking comes with risk so whatever you do don't invest more than you can afford lose.

Disclaimer:I'm not responsible for your investments, my post is only for discussion purpose and not an investment advice as I'm not a professional investment advisor.Invest at your own risk.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Jhonyjon

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:36:47 AM

both also have their own risks, if you trade sometimes you have to make sure when to sell or when to buy, but if staking you are just thinking about the price, and which is more profitable is staking, because you must know what coins should you buy and staking because price affect for the future so you get profit.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:37:38 AM

Both staking and trading are profitable if you know the right coin. For example, you can choose so many coins in the market that will help you to get the profit, and you can also get a nice revenue from the staking. You can stake Dash if you have much money or the other coins so you can make money from staking.

With so many coins you can choose, I am sure that your profit will bigger than you can expect because for buy only one coin and if you can get a low price, you will make a big profit when the price increase.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:46:38 AM

Trading have been a major source of income for investors and people that knows how to trade. eventually, most crypto projects introduced staking to earn dividends. personally i have trade so much with trading but i am still not getting a profitable size.
it seems like a difficult decision if you have to choose one, all have the same chance of profit but it seems easier to stake because you don't have to master technical analysis, fundamentals, and look at charts anytime
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:52:06 AM

Its depending on the owner or holder, if they can trade of course it will be better choose to move the coin to the exchange. But, if they wont high risk, i suggest to start staking to get more.
From my point of view, i do prefer to trade my coin, because there are so many coin to choose, i can jump from coin 'a' to another coin continuously. So, choose your way to grow up.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:02:36 PM

trading but only if you know what you are doing!
the problem is that the altcoin market is very manipulated so making profit in it is a very difficult task on its own, but also for those who have no experience in the market this task is even harder because you are not going to know when to sell the coins you bought, when to buy and what coin to buy. if you start listening to what others say you will surely lose money.

as for staking, it can be profitable but the profit will be very small because the design is flawed, as you pay "free" money to people just for having money the value of that "money" is bound to drop. then you add the pump and dump scenarios on top of it and you will experience the true loss.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:12:50 PM

if you want to make passive income in cryptocurrency, i think staking is the best idea
about trading you need to learn about technical analysis and fundamental analysis first before you commence your trading activity
but, in my opinion both are a good way, to make money in crypto world my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:13:06 PM

for staking it depends on staking coins, now only a few coins that offer certain profits, the rest is trash, and trading depends on you too, because what I know is that trading is not always profitable unless you copy trades from people who are trading experts, maybe you always profit
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:15:32 PM

Unfortunately, it is not possible that we know this. Sometimes staking can be more profitable, but sometimes trading can be more profitable. It's all about luck.
I agree.  Here you can not guess because it is luck that plays a big role.  Today may be lucky and not tomorrow.  In general, it is better to choose a case of interest.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 01:35:32 PM

trading is better than staking, if you are a trader you will know when to get out of the market but if you syake your coins it will be difficult to get out from situation and you will lose the value of your assets.
and trading is more profitable for me because ive try staking and trading and i know trading is better than staking.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 01:40:01 PM

Well, I think it all depends on the situation. But for me, I prefer trading than staking because it can give you good profits if you know how to trade well.
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:44:04 PM

I think trading is more profitable. Because you can decide on how many income that you want and you can decide when you need to stay and to stop. But staking is also gives a good profit while you are continue to grow and learn about crypto so for me it is better when you can do it both if you have a lot of time
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:52:52 PM

Of course! day trading is more profitable than staking especially if you are an avid day trader since most staking process don't really give daily profits as compared to trading alone. Also, staking requires more crypto assets in order to get significant rewards consequently whereas in trading you can multiply your profits in short period of time. Imho.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:56:09 PM

Trade is certainly more profitable if you know exactly what you are doing. If there is no experience in trading, staking is the best solution, although it is not a fact that you are guaranteed to get your profit 100%. Working with cryptocurrency is a very risky operation.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:47:33 PM

Of course trading altcoin has more opportunities for profit. We can see in every exchange and observe it carefully. When to buy and sell time. Don't be ambitious, when you're lucky don't hesitate to sell (don't wait long). Today I get a profit of almost $ 12. Patience is also needed to take the line of buying and selling.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:00:01 PM

I think no need to think which is more profitable like if you can earn then use or try that and of course study all of it how they can really works

Then we have here trading,campaign,gambling,lending then many more services to earn money so better to study this little by little until you learn all of this another thing actually all are profitable,Moreover you will earn by your knowledge here in crypto then for me start in trading
Trading is profitable among those names that you have mentioned. It actually matters about what strategies we applied in a certain field.
However, to know more about crypto investment and some other ways to generate more income, will it could be better to try those things. This is how we communicate with the market and finding a place where exactly we belong.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:16:19 PM

It depends on a variety of factors. Staking contains much less risks, but you should take rewards into consideration, so if you would get 5 percent yearly, it won't be worth it at all. However, trading is much more risky and you can lose your funds easily.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: