Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 07:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Community management application  (Read 177 times)
Dpdinhphong3 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:54:43 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2019, 01:31:13 AM by Dpdinhphong3

hello everyone today i posted this post to apply for admin position for projects on telegram
I would like to introduce myself
My name is Tran Van Hoa, also called Pinkey. This year is 24 years old. I live in Vietnam. My desire is to become an administrator for your team. I have the ability that few people have, I can develop the community, attract people to join the project, I am very knowledgeable about interdisciplinary fields. In terms of administrators, I can speak English and Vietnamese as a native and especially I have experience in group management because I am the community manager for AgroNest. I hope that I will become a member and work for your team
I want to pay eth and btc for my salary
I have CV you want know it please pm me
If you want to find out and want me to work for the project, please contact telegram @teodzz
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 04:32:00 AM

Move your post to Services thread.
There is has any list post about service discussion like promote, creating design and more.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3815

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 07:51:34 AM

I am very knowledgeable about interdisciplinary fields. In terms of administrators, I can speak English and Vietnamese as a native and especially I have experience in group management because I am the community manager for AgroNest.
You must prove all this information before making such requests. It is best to design your profile for your achievements to make it easier for those who want to hire you.
Also, do not forget to improve your rank and earn trust, this is your first topic in this forum, you must build trust and then it will be an easy way to get a job.
I wish you success.
You can move it to "Service Announcements (Altcoins)" in the case of payment in Altcoins.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:20:32 AM

hello everyone today i posted this post to apply for admin position for projects on telegram
I would like to introduce myself
My name is Tran Van Hoa, also called Pinkey. This year is 24 years old. I live in Vietnam. My desire is to become an administrator for your team. I have the ability that few people have, I can develop the community, attract people to join the project, I am very knowledgeable about interdisciplinary fields. In terms of administrators, I can speak English and Vietnamese as a native and especially I have experience in group management because I am the community manager for AgroNest. I hope that I will become a member and work for your team
If you want to find out and want me to work for the project, please contact telegram @teodzz

Its good to have been able to sum up confidence in advertising yourself to prospective employers. However, it might not work this way especially on the forum because of its peculiarities. You will do well to have garnered enough trust on the forum before people start trusting you with their own projects. Just like the advice you have been offered, its best you look at the Service Announcement (altcoin) section of the forum as several projects are springing up everyday in that part which equally increases your chance of landing a gig soonest.
sunsilk

Activity: 2996
Merit: 625

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:27:42 PM

Include your rates and preferred payment as suggested always browse to Services and Marketplace (Altcoins). I've seen your preferred job being posted there many times so if you are lucky enough to find a project that prefers you then that's your time to shine.

I'd like to warn you too with fraud projects that will certainly hire you with conditions that will not favorable to you but because you are hungry for that preferred job, they will take advantage of it. Always be careful with such offers because you might even know that you're working to a scam project/company.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: