Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Blockchain Projects in Northeast Asia can change the economy?  (Read 5066 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 08:07:37 AM

This situation is rather complicated when governments will still advocate banning cryptocurrencies in their countries, but at the same time adapting the blockchain to their state systems.
I dont think that is possible because once a government stance is developed they are not going to change it. Moreover if they are not pro-crypto they are probably looking to keep the ledgers of all transactions private. This is always a problem with governments be it any other part of the world or specifically Northeast Asia.

I have been watching some new exchanges that came up there with trade mining as their new buzzword like Fcoin and nexybit. Both of them sold away their companies and turned their back to investors who came in to join the trade mining dividends - scammed off their entire investment. Hence the chance of government support is also very low in such projects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:45:13 PM

Link Project, ICON Project, Klaytn in Japan and South Korea are starting their business. How these projects can change the local economy? Carry protocol and Contents protocol can be a good example for this.
All the projects are there to simplify things and if the projects could really make a difference to the society it will have an implication on the economy as well. There are many projects coming up but only time will tell whether these projects will be successful as they intended to be as we have seen many promising projects that came and just could not fulfill what they started and died off eventually. So it is hard to predict until we have results.

There are really good projects that intend to change the old system.
However, the usual struggle is in the implementation side.
You will see and read well-written whitepapers with elaborate plans, but very few items are being realized later on.
Hindrances like funds, number of consumers or the dev team themselves play major role for the success of the platform.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:16:09 PM

This situation is rather complicated when governments will still advocate banning cryptocurrencies in their countries, but at the same time adapting the blockchain to their state systems.
I dont think that is possible because once a government stance is developed they are not going to change it. Moreover if they are not pro-crypto they are probably looking to keep the ledgers of all transactions private. This is always a problem with governments be it any other part of the world or specifically Northeast Asia.

I have been watching some new exchanges that came up there with trade mining as their new buzzword like Fcoin and nexybit. Both of them sold away their companies and turned their back to investors who came in to join the trade mining dividends - scammed off their entire investment. Hence the chance of government support is also very low in such projects.
It is a gradual process, there is nobody that is not flexible to changes, even the government also. Look at Facebook, who would have ever imagine that they could turn around and start supporting cryptocurrency.

Let us also take a look at china, prior to the last new I heard of them, the news that was all over the internet then was that they would ban cryptocurrency miners, in which a date was even picked for it, but suddenly, there was silence over it and the last news I heard of them was that they are planning on creating their own cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has gone to deep fir any government to fight it real hard, and the best they can just do right now is to look for a way to take control of it which some countries are already doing so .
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 07:29:25 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2019, 08:28:52 AM by TheUltraElite

It is a gradual process, there is nobody that is not flexible to changes, even the government also. Look at Facebook, who would have ever imagine that they could turn around and start supporting cryptocurrency.
Lets not even start to talk about FB. It the biggest cancer in the world today and most other social media, leaving out the IM applications though. Its owner knows that data is what needs to be collected and you can whiff away your privacy with being on FB. Kids everyday are uploading stuff they dont even know about and its harming them in more than ways they can know at this point of age. With crypto becoming their weapon they will try their methods to take over the market which is why I hope governments stop the development of its shitcoin.

This is not healthy growth in crypto. Multinational companies coming in only makes it worse.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:39:01 PM

only on north east asia ? Whats so special about them ? .  blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are already changing the economy at its best  but only for those who allow the use of them . those country that bans crypto and blockchain wont feel those benifits  . too bad for them

In addition to those technology and payment method , a certain country can excel more if they can create a new projects under the blockhain tech and with the help of cryptos like mentioned on the op .

Simply, it seems that this region is seriously ready to use it almost everywhere. There is no such great movement in this area even in the USA. For instance, South Korea has a friendly policy regarding the development of blockchain technologies, and there are a large number of crypto service users in the country.
The openness of the Korean secondary market and the diverse use of digital currencies and blockchain applications have created a good environment for the growth of the industry in the country.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: