Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:57:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️ Do you know about "ULTRA" - Gaming Platform Token Metrics?  (Read 822 times)
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:48:35 PM

Ultra has a vast community and most of them are seriously corperating with the team of the project, to move it forward. The telegram group is very lively and people are presently eager and ready for the IEO to come up, which will be followed its listing. Aside that, ultra Ha's working products.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 09:52:25 PM

Just a brief info is posted here. For details, check this article published just today about "Ultra" token metrics and allocations.

What is Ultra?
Ultra is bringing the blockchain revolution to the gaming industry and creating a fair ecosystem for the future of games distribution.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Blog Link <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

More updates will follow soon...

Note: I am not a part of the  Ultra team and am not a point of contact for this project. For any questions related to the project, kindly contact the team members via Telegram
this is great for the development of the crypto world. this is the right step taken by ultra to bring the blockchain revolution to the gaming industry. we know that nowadays the gaming world is very popular and popular with all circles. technology is growing, we must be able to use it as best we can. very interesting information, I will analyze it further.

It’s an amazing idea and with the right team, I think ultra would be a big name in gaming industry globally. I think blockchain is getting much interest from the US government with Libra leading the headlines.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 10:02:59 PM

Ultra has a vast community and most of them are seriously corperating with the team of the project, to move it forward. The telegram group is very lively and people are presently eager and ready for the IEO to come up, which will be followed its listing. Aside that, ultra Ha's working products.

Having a working product is one of the things I look out for in a project before considering investing. Glad to hear ULTRA already has one.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:15:03 PM

Great to see you’ve got a good tokens metrics plan to keep the value of Ultra tokens always at a good price. I think tokens burn and lock up is a good option to keep the amount of tokens in circulation low and demand high.

Tokens burning is fine. But tokens lock? All tokens will be locked by default or only token bought by big investors will be locked. If all locked then how trading can start Smiley

good question, i personally feel that token burning is much more better and in a way it help ensure the value of the token remains checked locking token will only delay the crashing.

There’r more in-depth details on ultra tokenomics here; https://medium.com/ultra-io/token-metrics-and-allocation-ca5d1de41ce2
The amount of tokens burnt or locked up is a fraction of the total tokens sold on the IEO on tokeniex in different scenarios.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:07:14 AM

Just a brief info is posted here. For details, check this article published just today about "Ultra" token metrics and allocations.

What is Ultra?
Ultra is bringing the blockchain revolution to the gaming industry and creating a fair ecosystem for the future of games distribution.

Note: I am not a part of the  Ultra team and am not a point of contact for this project. For any questions related to the project, kindly contact the team members via Telegram
this is great for the development of the crypto world. this is the right step taken by ultra to bring the blockchain revolution to the gaming industry. we know that nowadays the gaming world is very popular and popular with all circles. technology is growing, we must be able to use it as best we can. very interesting information, I will analyze it further.

It’s an amazing idea and with the right team, I think ultra would be a big name in gaming industry globally. I think blockchain is getting much interest from the US government with Libra leading the headlines.

I'm not sure the Libra project will still be a success because governments and financial institutions are scared of what the presence of such project will do to the global financial institution, such indicates that the globe is yet to come to terms with the acceptance of cryptocurrency as a financial entity and also indicates that we still have a long way to go
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 06:55:41 AM

Ultra is platform where developers can develop/create new games or it will only allow game distribution? If we can developed games then will it be using Blockchain language.

I don't understand what blockchain languages mean. But what I know is that they are creating a community for gamers and developers on the blockchain.

I believe what he meant by blockchain language is the programming language used for developing blockchain platform such as solidity but I don't think they are going to build games with language like solidly I believe they will only use such language to create smart contract

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:08:01 AM

Ultra is platform where developers can develop/create new games or it will only allow game distribution? If we can developed games then will it be using Blockchain language.

I don't understand what blockchain languages mean. But what I know is that they are creating a community for gamers and developers on the blockchain.

I believe what he meant by blockchain language is the programming language used for developing blockchain platform such as solidity but I don't think they are going to build games with language like solidly I believe they will only use such language to create smart contract

Yea. Just like one other game blockchain platform I followed up sometime last year, they had their own programming language for creating dapps on their blockchain platform. I believe this will be of similar idea.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:22:49 AM

Ultra IEO on etherfinex. It’s a little bit less likely ultra tokens are going to be available on IEO for much longer. There are investors who wants to make money with ultra, would you have a limit on amount each investor could buy?

How is this exchange etherfinex?  Never heard before this.  There are so many exchanges and it would be difficult to check all. Anyone has experience using this one?

I guess it’s just an error. Ultra IEO would be hosted on Ethfinex. It’s one of the best and most secure cryptocurrency exchange out there. I think Ultra would be listed after that.

Yeah, after IEO on exchange, the project in question gets listed on the exchange but this isn't automatic one has to wait for official announcement from the exchange. I assume it'll be the same process here.

Agree, Based on my understanding on what I read on my research IEO event will really going to give a chance to the participants of the exchange to list it but it will still going to depend on them if they really wanted to list the project token.

At your service
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 07:36:28 AM

What is Ultra?

There are opposite thing happened within last one month, FB announced Libra and then Trump came up with Tweet. One took the market up and second wiped out 26% within a week.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:54:27 AM

I have seen a project who developed language using which game development became easier. They also launched some template for developers. I thought this is similar project.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 10:28:12 AM

I've seen people mentioning the upcoming IEO, however I am really not impressed.

The project has been kicking around since last year, if they can only manage to gain funding because it's now a bull market then I'm not convinced.

Surely the concept of a blockchain powered gaming platform sounds cool, I just can't realistically put money into a project that is relying on FOMO to succeed.

I have not heard about the project until now so I don't know if its existing on Pure FOMO or not. But I think its coming out due to recent upsurge of Blockchain games, I am seeing 2-3 concept of this springing up weekly.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:33:54 AM

I guess the blockchain language could be relevant to BApp which could be games and other necessities. The most important thing is that developers have the opportunity to build their apps on the ultra platform.
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 10:57:25 AM

I guess the blockchain language could be relevant to BApp which could be games and other necessities. The most important thing is that developers have the opportunity to build their apps on the ultra platform.

I guess so too.  Giving them the opportunity to develop their games on the platform is a good thing. But the surprising thing os that the developers are asking to list on the platform
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:11:32 PM

Ultra IEO on etherfinex. It’s a little bit less likely ultra tokens are going to be available on IEO for much longer. There are investors who wants to make money with ultra, would you have a limit on amount each investor could buy?

The team where able to put in place some control measures to ensure that the tokens are not completely sold to a few whales who could manipulate the price effortlessly. The maximum contribution that could be made by an individual in the tokensales is 2500 USD while the Minimum amount is 20USD.

Restricting purchasable amount to $2500 per person is somehow not good enough. As much as it's good to prevent whales from excessive control, don't you think it's going to prolong token sale in a way even if their soft and hard cap is small because a large number of people will have to buy before they can raise something significant? I think $2500 is quite small and should be stepped up for interested investors since the gaming industry is attracting much attention currently.

Your opinion is quite logical, but looking at the teams decision from the onset, you'll find out that the team is committed to creating some extent of scarcity for the tokens. The project was able to raise over 6 million dollars in the seed and presale and during this sales which was spread into two rounds only less than 10% of the total supply was sold. In my opinion, I believe that the team is more interested in ensuring that the tokens are in the right hands than raising funds speedily.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 02:06:15 PM

building games on the platform is definitely a major feature of the platform, i would like to know how game items can be purchased on the platform is it going to be defined by the developer or the ultra team

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:20:18 PM

What is Ultra?

There are opposite thing happened within last one month, FB announced Libra and then Trump came up with Tweet. One took the market up and second wiped out 26% within a week.

Lol it's not been on a smooth path as expected so much that predictors are somewhat silent now cos market defiled every bit of it. Although the initial rise was advantageous for some projects I doubt if it will in any way affect the Ultra project since they are more interested in controlling the liquidity than raising much from token sales
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:40:02 PM

building games on the platform is definitely a major feature of the platform, i would like to know how game items can be purchased on the platform is it going to be defined by the developer or the ultra team

I also wanted to know more about it. It's really a great opportunity specially on developers if there's some related to big company then acting as a player to try their games. It will going to be their way to the top.

At your service
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 05:13:03 PM

Yeah. Valid. I have not come across those details yet. But i will like to think that the developers will define how the games are purchased.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:34:56 PM

In my opinion, the developers should be entitled to the decision of revenue generation from the application or giving it out for free. Its just like the ethereum platform where several projects are being launched and tokens are sold or given out as airdrops, that decision is made by the project team.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:47:59 PM

What is Ultra?

Cane accross it on cryptodiffer review group. They have a good team as well as strong use cases. I tried to buy from the Tokinex IEO platform but could not get in because it sold out in 33 seconds. All round, I think Ultra will do well

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: