Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:38:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️ Do you know about "ULTRA" - Gaming Platform Token Metrics?  (Read 817 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:13:53 AM

Blockchain allows developers to build a community with tokens that could be used within the community to pay for stuffs while every app could equally interact with other gaming apps in the community. I guess that’s what you’re trying to build here. I think I like your idea. And btw you have a cool UI/UX

i watched "ready player one" i really want that to be the future of gaming, i envision a world where games have no boundary, when you work, play and learn you can carry your game around. i believe ULTRA is one step in that direction. And your team are made of capable parties.

This is such a cool concept. I honestly have big hopes for the future of blockchain and gaming as a whole. I saw they have 100 developers already lined up to launch their application on the ultra platform.

That's good, This will really going to be the best place for those developers that are really wanted to share their skills also they will going to have a players that will going to use it to test if the people around them will going to love their works.

At your service
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:05:48 AM

Ultra IEO on etherfinex. It’s a little bit less likely ultra tokens are going to be available on IEO for much longer. There are investors who wants to make money with ultra, would you have a limit on amount each investor could buy?

How is this exchange etherfinex?  Never heard before this.  There are so many exchanges and it would be difficult to check all. Anyone has experience using this one?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
aauchit

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:20:18 AM

yes, that's a pretty good movie and showcases the futuristic evolution of the gaming industry, it also identifies the need why such shouldn't be left in the hands of individuals and with an organisation
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:25:06 AM

Ultra IEO on etherfinex. It’s a little bit less likely ultra tokens are going to be available on IEO for much longer. There are investors who wants to make money with ultra, would you have a limit on amount each investor could buy?

How is this exchange etherfinex?  Never heard before this.  There are so many exchanges and it would be difficult to check all. Anyone has experience using this one?

I guess it’s just an error. Ultra IEO would be hosted on Ethfinex. It’s one of the best and most secure cryptocurrency exchange out there. I think Ultra would be listed after that.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:43:42 AM

Ultra is platform where developers can develop/create new games or it will only allow game distribution? If we can developed games then will it be using Blockchain language.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 07:56:09 AM

Great to see you’ve got a good tokens metrics plan to keep the value of Ultra tokens always at a good price. I think tokens burn and lock up is a good option to keep the amount of tokens in circulation low and demand high.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:29:52 AM

What a good gaming projects with aggressive IEO.  I discovered you have raised some over $6k already  and that's evidence of good job. I ask discovered there was AMA yesterday although I wasn't part of it but it's all good. I see prospects ahead.  Keep flying
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 10:43:18 AM

Great to see you’ve got a good tokens metrics plan to keep the value of Ultra tokens always at a good price. I think tokens burn and lock up is a good option to keep the amount of tokens in circulation low and demand high.

Tokens burning is fine. But tokens lock? All tokens will be locked by default or only token bought by big investors will be locked. If all locked then how trading can start Smiley
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:05:30 AM

Tokens burning is fine. But tokens lock? All tokens will be locked by default or only token bought by big investors will be locked. If all locked then how trading can start Smiley

Yea, some projects do lock their tokens over a stipulated period of time to create some sort of value for themselves as oppose to token burning, the question is, will it solve the problem of token value?, i must admit it does help but the fact is, its all base on the effort been put in by the brand and their team and how far they are willing to go in order to achieve success
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 11:15:50 AM

good question, i personally feel that token burning is much more better and in a way it help ensure the value of the token remains checked locking token will only delay the crashing.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 12:17:39 PM

good question, i personally feel that token burning is much more better and in a way it help ensure the value of the token remains checked locking token will only delay the crashing.
I agree with both of you. Tokens burning always better than tokens locked. I seen some projects that they are loosing value due to keep tokens locked for long time and it's really not good for project.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:08:02 PM

I guess it’s just an error. Ultra IEO would be hosted on Ethfinex. It’s one of the best and most secure cryptocurrency exchange out there. I think Ultra would be listed after that.

Even I don't really have an experience using that Exchange but I know it's really one of the good exchange because when it's new I also tried to monitor it. Anyway I guess IEO participants really had a chance on getting listed after that event.

At your service
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:42:06 PM

I agree with both of you. Tokens burning always better than tokens locked. I seen some projects that they are loosing value due to keep tokens locked for long time and it's really not good for project.

Good point,  team should come and explains the benefits or the reason behind choosing token lock.  Otherwise team will lose confidence if they don't understand benefits.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:29:52 PM

It's a norm that a project token gets listed on an exchange after a successful IEO. So I'm certain that Ultra token (UOS) would be listed on Ethfinex after the token-sale. I hope that the IEO would be successful as the project seem to be on popular demand since it was able to raise over six million dollars on the pre-sale.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:38:10 PM

The team where able to put in place some control measures to ensure that the tokens are not completely sold to a few whales who could manipulate the price effortlessly. The maximum contribution that could be made by an individual in the tokensales is 2500 USD while the Minimum amount is 20USD.
Cnote112
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 03:32:04 PM

Yeah, after IEO on exchange, the project in question gets listed on the exchange but this isn't automatic one has to wait for official announcement from the exchange. I assume it'll be the same process here.
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:38:24 PM

Yeah, after IEO on exchange, the project in question gets listed on the exchange but this isn't automatic one has to wait for official announcement from the exchange. I assume it'll be the same process here.

Once the IEO is over they would be checking the details about how many tokens sold and and how much amount they collected. Then tokens transfer to exchange accounts of users and then actual trading will start.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 04:40:41 PM

Ultra is platform where developers can develop/create new games or it will only allow game distribution? If we can developed games then will it be using Blockchain language.

I don't understand what blockchain languages mean. But what I know is that they are creating a community for gamers and developers on the blockchain.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:10:27 PM

The team where able to put in place some control measures to ensure that the tokens are not completely sold to a few whales who could manipulate the price effortlessly. The maximum contribution that could be made by an individual in the tokensales is 2500 USD while the Minimum amount is 20USD.

Such is really needed because at the moment, most members of the cryptocurrency community only believe in getting the tokens and selling immediately, the hodl effect is dying and there's need to take steps and measures in ensuring that tokens value are kept at an acceptable level while the process of development are carried out by the team
olohifie

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:12:00 PM

Restricting purchasable amount to $2500 per person is somehow not good enough. As much as it's good to prevent whales from excessive control, don't you think it's going to prolong token sale in a way even if their soft and hard cap is small because a large number of people will have to buy before they can raise something significant? I think $2500 is quite small and should be stepped up for interested investors since the gaming industry is attracting much attention currently.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: