Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NBAI - sent to ETC20 address and money lost. They did a swap - help  (Read 177 times)
Indyygo (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:35:18 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 10:48:12 AM by Indyygo

Hello, I have ledger nano x. On the ledger webpage I got a message I can send there NBAI.
I have a problem - I sent some NBAI to ETC20 address.
So they are stuck there. NBAI is not using it anymore. They did a SWAP - is there a way to redirect them correctly or I lost it?

I red that something is possible https://medium.com/nebula-ai/nbai-token-swap-instructions-cf00710728e7
But what it means in this sense here "Import your ERC-20 wallet keystore, and its password" It is not on ledger nano, it has been sent to the ETC20 address and it is there.
Indyygo (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:56:11 PM

I have been told If you have the keystore, private Key or Mnemonic of the Ledger X, you can import your wallet to a NBAI wallet via https://wallet.nbai.io.

And then you will be able to send the NBAI to your NBAI wallet you have set up. But the thing is I searched all the network and do not know how to obtain Keystore from Ledger X. The 2nd thing there are other ERC20 coins on the same address, and I am afraid what it means and if it is safe to give mnemonic. PLEASE HELP
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:37:06 AM

it looks like you have lost it dude. You have sent the amount to the ETc20 address and i thought that ETC used the different specification with ERC20. The article said you can open your wallet (ERC20 not ETC20) through use your keystore. but in this case, you have sent your coin to the different blockchain.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2195

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:13:08 AM

I red that something is possible https://medium.com/nebula-ai/nbai-token-swap-instructions-cf00710728e7
But what it means in this sense here "Import your ERC-20 wallet keystore, and its password" It is not on ledger nano, it has been sent to the ETC20 address and it is there.

If you saved a 24 word seed for your Ledger Nano, you can try manually extracting the private key of the Ethereum address from this mnemonic phrase. Then you will be able to re-create the ERC20 wallet keystore, using the recovered private key. After that, you can follow the instructions described on Medium to swap your NBAI tokens.
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:12:55 AM

ETC20 and ERC20 runs on different blockchain so I think there is no way to recover for tokens,the mistake is yours and not the team sorry just learn from your mistake and move on
Indyygo (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:51:59 AM

If you saved a 24 word seed for your Ledger Nano, you can try manually extracting the private key of the Ethereum address from this mnemonic phrase. Then you will be able to re-create the ERC20 wallet keystore, using the recovered private key. After that, you can follow the instructions described on Medium to swap your NBAI tokens.
Yes thank you. I Saved 24 word but:
1.How exactly I can manually extract the private key file of the Ethereum address?
2. How to recreate the erc20 wallet keystore?
3.I have other coins on the same wallet address
Please help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: