Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP: Great investment or Bankrupt company?  (Read 292 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:14:20 AM

I think XRP will remain one of the top altcoins. Yes it is a long way below ATH, but so are most coins. I am confident it will recover strongly and we will see a good price in the future. Although a new ATH is probably a few years away.
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:51:15 AM

No doubt, XRP remains one of the most influential definition of blockchain technology and its a just a matter of time for it to explode, take a look at its total supply and consider its functionalities and adoptation

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:52:39 AM

XRP ($0,3) is a Great investment or maybe it's the coin of a bankrupt company?
They have always been a horrible "investment" their whole purpose is not being an investment to begin with. Ripple as company is doing a job that could be understandable and maybe they are doing something good as well but the fact that XRP is used as an investment instead of simply their own tool for cheap transactions is funny.

You can send millions of dollars for quite cheap on XRP and that is the whole purpose of it, not getting it and than holding it to make any profits. XRP and Ripple are totally different things when it comes to deals, Ripple could have great deals with many corporations but that has nothing to do with XRP aside from the fact that the blockchain of it will be used more, so long story short XRP is not a good investment at all but a great tool.

Crypto5060

Activity: 443
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:53:07 AM

XRP by far has signed many partnership deals with huge companies with this I don't see XRP as a bank rupt project if they were going bankrupt, these other companies won't have signed up with them for partnership deals.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:51:48 AM

it is both at the same time.
XRP is a centralized shitcoin with no future which makes it a terrible investment. but at the same time they have always been pump and dumping this shitcoin from time to time. so during those pumping periods it becomes a great investment (short term) to increase your bitcoin wealth by going in at the start of the pump and jumping out when it nears the end of it.

the problem with the altcoin market is exactly this. it has changed from having good projects with real future into shitty projects with best pumps. so we also have to adapt our strategies to this change.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:34:36 AM

Most likely, this cryptocurrency has a very high potential. We can evaluate this company as the main company that develops software for the banking sector.

dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:55:46 AM

I think XRP will remain one of the top altcoins. Yes it is a long way below ATH, but so are most coins. I am confident it will recover strongly and we will see a good price in the future. Although a new ATH is probably a few years away.
It is not a coincidence to see Ripple stay in the top altcoins over years. Over the last two years, Ripple fluctuates between the second and third position on coinmarketcap.com, and I think its performance on coinmarketcap.com's ranking system somehow demonstrates its potential.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: