Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Gifted Cryptocurrency Trader, Please...  (Read 122 times)
TheSoulRider (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 04:22:36 PM
Merited by LoyceV (2)

You: Have both a heart and a genius for spectacular results from your own trading methods in cryptocurrencies. You might want recognition or even adulation for the gifts of your methods in addition to your usual great gobs of cash from them.

I’ll provide you six figures AUM (in USD) to start. Within our company it’s my desire to fund USD$30M for your methods. Your work with us is your grandly successful trading. You’re either a contractor or co-founder, depending upon what both of us like.

You don’t have to have a public profile. Yet I’d prefer that my investors will enjoy hearing your name from us. Depending on whom I listen to, I’ve heard that cryptocurrency returns between 6% per day to 15% per hour are possible. Compounded numbers are one of our favorite friends. You'll be compensated with a percentage of the ROI you create.

You are fluent in English. You have both easily-verifiable, complete records and other people who speak for your integrity and skills. I already have a seasoned, expert, simpatico co-founder in operations and compliance.

Me: I’ve a record of careers in making fabulous, high-minded projects happen at which many others failed. Sometimes others were simply afraid of considering them. I and my favorite advisors notice trends and things and people coming, as well as where we’ve been as a species on the planet.

The cryptocurrency fund with which you’ll work is my second fund. The first is a private fund using remote viewing to forecast financial markets. It is projected to produce 67% to 100% annual IRRs. Your methods will far out-perform those IRRs. I've heard that results averaging 2%-3% compounded daily is a reasonable goal. I'd prefer that this second fund, the one with which you'll work, will be public.

I’m a founder and co-founder of other successful projects and companies. I co-founded a publishing house of animation art marketing with one of only two Warner Bros. licenses during its time (the other license was held by the daughter of a famous Warner Bros. animator and director). My own team resuscitated and coordinated a dead-for-decades forensic archaeological project which spans two continents, whose dead-for-centuries subject is a household name in first-world countries. I’d had my own worldwide talk magazine and weekly reporting on a network with 100K listeners daily and my content and voice were heard in 108 countries. I co-founded the company which is preventing the extinction of California Desert tortoises in their home range. I provide pro bono advice to the 23 year-old nonprofit, INSIGHT in the expansion of its digital programs which preserve heritage antiquities on the African and European continents. My company and I are discussed in the scientific book, The Premonition Code. I’m planning a second, worldwide, eleemosynary talk magazine for 2020 which is endowed by the funds I found. I've around 8K hours in meditation practice behind me.

Please have a look at my company’s modest web page, https://TheSoulRider.net. Or maybe if you're not the trader, you know who is? Please reach out and send me what your experience and record look like on paper. Then, would you like to talk? Thanks very much for your attention and blessings to your success!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16637

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 04:29:11 PM

Depending on whom I listen to, I’ve heard that cryptocurrency returns between 6% per day to 15% per hour are possible.
Don't forget: -20% per hour is possible too!

Note that me meriting your post is not an endorsement. People sometimes mistakenly think that, and this topic feels like it needs a warning.
That being said, you're not a spammer (and I couldn't find plagiarism), so I'm just doing my "job" as a Merit source by sending some to you.

Good luck to you and whoever you do business with. Just be very careful (and this goes for all parties involved). Remember: if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is! (I feel like a disclaimer is in place nowadays: this is an idiom with 172,000 occurrences on Google, it's not my creation but also not plagiarism)

TheSoulRider (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 04:38:08 PM

Thank you :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: