Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You can now build a Blockchain in under 10 minutes  (Read 186 times)
jjbanks994 (OP)

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:09:25 PM

NULS 2.0 has released the simplest and lowest cost chain-building tool for businesses to build a blockchain in under ten minutes. Modules walk any developer through step by step processes to build a customizable blockchain depending on needs. No programming language is necessary, Nuls basically does the coding for you.

https://nuls.io/developer/
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darylalban

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:04:58 PM

Interesting. I will have to look into Nuls a bit more. Would be cool to see some use cases
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:18:28 PM

That's good that it's possible I guess the biggest question would be why? What's the use cases for people creating their own block chain. Those are the sort of lessons that need to be taught.

alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:04:42 PM

That's good that it's possible I guess the biggest question would be why? What's the use cases for people creating their own block chain. Those are the sort of lessons that need to be taught.

I agree with you. Granted this might be more so for businesses looking to onramp blockchain quickly rather than just some person wanting to build their own blockchain.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:17:19 PM

Building or creating a new blockchain technology might be easier. What's more, there are many articles or tutorials that explain in detail and easily as given by you. But the problem is not the building process but how to make the blockchain technology known to many people, valuable, and also able to maintain its existence in the crypto world. How do people think that technology is indeed worthy of being owned and fought so that it will have its own value?

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:30:14 AM

NULS 2.0 has released the simplest and lowest cost chain-building tool for businesses to build a blockchain in under ten minutes. Modules walk any developer through step by step processes to build a customizable blockchain depending on needs. No programming language is necessary, Nuls basically does the coding for you.

but what's the use of it? also an ERC20 token is very fast and almost easy to create. but more important than the
technical implementation is the idea. here must be something unique, the best team and good marketing. as said
the technology itself is often the smallest challenge Cool
rmilly

Activity: 312

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:27:12 PM

but what's the use of it? also an ERC20 token is very fast and almost easy to create. but more important than the
technical implementation is the idea. here must be something unique, the best team and good marketing. as said

Did you see they announced ERC-721 integration as well recently? https://medium.com/@nuls/nuls-2-0-beta-added-nrc-721-standards-and-now-it-is-possible-to-issue-non-fungible-tokens-on-the-bf39cb446fc2
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:43:05 PM

I was interested when I read the title that I could build a Blockchain in 10 minutes. This is really outside the head, this kind of thing usually takes a long time. Because I really don't understand where to start from. How can I find out more about this Nuls?
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:48:58 PM

There's going to be a lot of blockchains build around the same core structure, these me-too blockchains will almost certainly fail and so I don't see a point in it.

There are literally thousands of cryptocurrencies right now, 80% of them are very similar and your tool will just make it worse. Unless people are just building a blockchain for testing purposes, I don't see why anyone would buy into a blockchain that was developed using your tool.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:57:08 PM

yup, even so, new projects will still use ERC20 as their blockchain system. The Blockchain system created through the Nulls module does not use a programming language, so the blockchain created will be difficult to develop in the future. And again that the ERC20 remains top as a new project needs, their project will look professional with a reliable programmer.
Karlinz
Copper Member

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:14:21 PM

Not happy with some of the smart contract-based coins in terms of their value and growth, I hope such does not happen to Nuls, Having seen a lot of them led by Ethereum dump so hard, waves, steller and qtum are all hugely dumped, may be good for project development but not long term investment

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:00:50 PM

NUL has been making some waves in the space recently with their recent updates, but one thing I notice in the space is that the concept or the name blockchain has been greatly abuse, most of these projects do not need to be on blockchain and if I can build a blockchain for myself it is likely going to increase this abuse, another thing is the security level guaranteed by NULS team

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
alexcopper

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:20:33 PM

I agree, there are some use cases better than others for those that should apply blockchain. NULS recently shared two use cases on their blog the Enterprise Digital Alliance and NAER who are creating payment certificates. Both being built with their Chainbox application https://medium.com/@nuls/partner-news-b1402df325c4
rmilly

Activity: 312

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:22:54 PM

I have already seen enough platforms that are offering exactly the same, building blockchain within several minutes. You need to spend months of development to create a new great crypto currency and I do not know who would use such a service.

I would be interested to know which platforms are creating similar infrastructure. I have only ever heard of NULS creating a highly developed platform and allowing other businesses to follow along with modules to build a similar blockchain off of theirs
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:45:58 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2019, 10:56:19 PM by chanler

Building the blockchain may be easy right now, there are several systems and also the platform that can help us to build or establish certain systems with blockchain technology, including creating the cryptocurrency. However, the difficulty lays on how we develop and maintain the technology to be able to be accepted by the world, the community, and attract people to use it. So, the crypto or blockchain technology that is offered will be valuable and promising. Of course, will survive in every condition of the market.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
btccrusher

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 10:57:31 PM

That's a great development for sure, but people who don't know the coding should not create their own blockchain using service like this. Becasue, when you don't know anything about coding, how would you know how blockchain works? Well even if you know, how would you handle any issue may raise like chain exploit? Creating a blockchain without proper knowledge is a no-brainer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: