Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:42:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VTHO- the next GAS coin to have parabolic gains (with analysis)  (Read 160 times)
gemspotter (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:43:37 AM
Merited by Raytheon (1)

I've always been a fan of "Gas" coins. In 2017 I bought Neo?s Gas (Antcoins) instead of Neo itself. Why? Because I could buy a lot more cheap Antcoins than I could receive by buying Neo and earning GAS as a dividend. Sure enough, people caught on to this and it skyrocketed. Yes, I rode the ONT/ONG wave too, and now I present to you the next "Gas" coin that will explode!.

The coin is called VTHO (VeThor Token) and it's the 'Gas' coin of VET (VeChain). The similarities of these coins are insane:

Chinese coin on a small exchange ✔️ (OceanEx)

Tiny market cap ✔️ (I believe it?s only approx. $12 mil USD)

Rumors of imminent Binance listing ✔️ (currently if you hold VET on Binance you receive VTHO, so it can literally be listed any day to be traded)

Now like I said earlier, Gas actually went so parabolic that it made actually using Neo?s blockchain too expensive. Now what is interesting with VTHO is, that it is proven that enterprises (VET is an enterprise driven blockchain) are actually purchasing VTHO directly off the market!

The last time a single entity purchased VTHO straight off the market it made an x2 in price, I strongly believe more big buys are coming. See this post that I found when looking into this coin:
https://reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/cbygng/another_big_vtho_user_spoted_and_he_is_burning/

So what does this tell you? This is not some coin that is going to pump and dump, this coin is actually going to pump and continue to have actual demand. Neo?s GAS pump couldn?t sustain and the main reason was lack of actual demand for the token. VTHO demand is shooting up and when that demand hits the market it?s going to hit the price in an explosive way!

Remember, enterprises need VTHO regardless of the cost. Enterprises such as Walmart, the Fortune 1 company, which are confirmed to be using VTHO. CNN has highlighted that Walmart is planning to invest another US$1.2 Billion into logistic efforts, which is built using the VTHO platform.

How can you beat the herd before it really blows up? It is still cheap with a tiny market cap. Go buy some cheap VTHO on OceanEx exchange by following these steps:
1) Go to https://oceanex.pro/en/m/?lng=en
2) Click on the top right tab and ?Sign Up?
3) Go through the steps to get yourself registered. Per their ToS, USA IP addresses will be allowed.
4) OceanEx currently has a 2 BTC, no kyc withdraw limit, which is great
5) Transfer USDT (OMNI) or BTC to buy VTHO

Exchange link: https://OceanEx.pro
Coin market cap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vethor-token/
This post originated from: https://medium.com/@thethundering/analysis-on-why-i-believe-vtho-vethor-token-is-the-next-coin-to-explode-just-like-gas-and-ong-e3f82495270a

Comparison chart between NEO's GAS and VeChain's VTHO https://i.imgur.com/3LIuzfs.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 16, 2021, 05:19:37 PM

Well it made it to Binance and BinanceUS as stated

VTHO $251 Million last 24 hours

Ratio between VET and VTHO is app 10 x

NEO and GAS 4

Its attractive   
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 06:09:51 AM

Thank you for the hint!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2021, 06:21:14 AM

VeThor is cheaper than VET. you will also be earning VTHO token by holding VET on your wallet.

i jumped right in when this youtube video had been posted just yesterday. Vechain: Why VET is SMASHING IT & What Next?!

never thought this project had plans so big that companies are planning to use it for its supply chain. and he is saying VET is the leader in the crypto field.
i don't know how to verify his story but he must have done some research before making this video.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀