Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [STO] OLM Real Estate - A Modern Approach To Rental Housing in Sweden  (Read 423 times)
olm_real (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:28:20 AM

--o-- OLM Real Estate --o--

|| Website ||

OLM Real Estate is a company which is destined to contribute to resolving the housing crisis in Sweden by constructing and managing residential houses throughout Sweden.

-o- Ongoing Housing Crisis In Sweden -o-

● Supply

Sweden’s population is finding it harder than ever to find housing. The problem is due a combination of different factors, among them rent control regulations, high construction costs, and the increasing municipal regulatory burden since the 1990s.

● Price Surge

In recent years the shortage has led to a significant appreciation of prices, which now stand at 40% above the 20-year average. Furthermore, it has led to long waiting list for vacant properties. In Stockholm, for example, there is an average waiting time of more than 9 years.

● Immigrants & young adults

Sweden has also experienced a dramatic increase in the number of immigrants, further straining the housing system. As a result, immigrants, along with others who cannot afford to buy condominiums, are struggling to find affordable accommodation.

-o- Our Solution -o-

● Standard house

Floors: 2
Material: Wood

This type of house resembles a very long villa, allowing it to fit seamlessly into most neighbourhood. The plans for this house have been drawn up and we are 100% ready for production of the blocks and construction.

● Multi-floor building

Floors: 4-7
Material: Concrete

In recent years the shortage has led to a significant appreciation of prices, which now stand at 40% above the 20-year average. Furthermore, it has led to long waiting list for vacant properties. In Stockholm, for example, there is an average waiting time of more than 9 years.

● Assisted living homes

Floors: 1
Material: Concrete

This special type of housing is aimed at an older target group and others with special needs.The house only has a ground floor, enabling accessibility, and is primarily intended to be a complementary structure to the two-floor apartment building.

-o- Why You Should Invest ? -o-

You probably saw hundreds of different STO launching new blockchain technologies, and in the end they are just trying to get your money and disappear, but that is not us.

OLM is a well thought combination of a traditional Real Estate business, but with advanced monetization strategies and developed growth plans. Real Estate is one of the safest investments you can make. Unlike some other STO, problem that our market has is REAL.

And it has to be solved eventually.
Now the question is, will you be the one who will make money from solving the problem, or will you look from the sidelines?

-o- Tokenomics -o-

Dividends paid to the token owners. Our investors will receive a share of the profit generated by rent from constructed houses for each OLM token they hold. This share of profit attributable to “dividends” is fixed at 50%.

Tokens will take off in parallel with OLM Real Estate. As we will keep all our propertied for rental income our portfolio will grow and so will your tokens

Reinvestments of profits. The remaining 50% of the profit will be reinvested to building new houses. Reinvestments are vital for project success, as they enable further expansion to new regions and thus a generation of additional profits. At the same time, we will publish financials and operational results to ensure token holders that the asset allocation is fair and transparent.

Blockchain and Smart Contracts. All completed transactions with token holders will be recorded in the Ethereum Blockchain using Smart Contracts to achieve the highest standards of trust and security.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ilhanassar
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:26:53 AM

This is a unique project I think that takes care of house renting issues and try to implement blockchain technology in it in the country of Sweden by constructing and managing residential houses throughout Sweden. I hope your project to deliver.
Johnii

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:41:58 AM

An interesting step towards finding solutions for Sweden housing
Since people there have experienced a huge spike in the number of immigrants who affected the housing system. For this reason immigrants, along with others who cannot afford to buy condominiums, are struggling to find affordable accommodation.
Filliox

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:06:39 AM

I went through your roadmap and found three important points that will attract users :

High quality houses
By building well-designed, smart houses that incorporate technology to improve the daily life of renters.

Low prices
that will be subsidized by the government and the rental will be limited for the apartments to ensure affordability to all tenants.

Tokenization
The profit generated will be tokenized, with 50% being paid out to token holders in crypto currencies like Bitcoin or Ether.
Amlloi

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:43:18 AM

Since we all witnessed the burst of the ico bubble in the last couple of months, it's a brilliant idea of the team to migrate to STOs which is gaining momentum right now and has good reputation among investors to put their savings in.
olm_real (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:24:33 AM

Thank you very much for this wonderful project. I believe that this project will be successful !!!
We really appreciate your positive feedback and I hope that you keep following our coming updates 😊
Manal34

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:23:23 PM

Wow its actually modern apporach
what is the participation terms for OLM?
KMR IYU

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:25:28 PM

Do you accept FIAT? or only crypto?
Marrianadmii

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:51:03 PM

Do you accept FIAT? or only crypto?

For FIAT Money  the dashboard doesn't support that, but we can make separat transaction for Fiat order
Marrianadmii

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:01:04 PM

Wow its actually modern apporach
what is the participation terms for OLM?

Thanks for your interesting question. I would like to tell you that
We have make it easy for all Investor , there is no limit, you can buy one -olm-token but I dont Think people will make the work only for one olm-token , they will buy more
Samirrandda

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:06:14 PM

Can we swap the tokens ? with OLM?

if anyone wants to swap tokens then PM me so I can check because we only swap to other tokens that are listed and have huge volume.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:21:55 PM

OLM Real Estate is already a really working business in the field of house building or have you just recently set up your company?
babos8383

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:24:17 PM

I think that it is not profitable to do a regional project. I do not think that in Sweden a lot of rent. It is better to spread out in the most visited countries.

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
olm_real (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:24:23 PM

I think that it is not profitable to do a regional project. I do not think that in Sweden a lot of rent. It is better to spread out in the most visited countries.

Hello, Thanks for your response i wann say that sweden is only the first country we start and we shall go out to other countries as well. If he read the whitepaper he will see how we will expand the Project.
olm_real (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:31:10 PM

OLM Real Estate is already a really working business in the field of house building or have you just recently set up your company?

Hello Well, We have the Construction Company running and we will buy land and build houses as soon the funds reach soft cap

Samirrandda

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:15:29 PM

I really appreciate your concern about regional activity. The project goal is to spread all over the world and Sweden will only be the beginning . So please stay tuned for more information about many other countries to be involved in our vision.
Marrianadmii

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:25:46 PM

Since we all witnessed the burst of the ico bubble in the last couple of months, it's a brilliant idea of the team to migrate to STOs which is gaining momentum right now and has good reputation among investors to put their savings in.

I totally agree with you, STOs are much better and more safe because they are asset-backed and comply with regulatory governance. Most ICOs, on the other hand, position their coins as a utility token that give users access to the native platform or decentralized applications (DApps). The purpose of the coin, they argue, is for usage and not for investment. As a result, ICO platforms circumvent certain legal frameworks and do not have to register or comply with the strict governance of regulatory bodies.
sikonamixx
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:30:29 PM

I need you to tell me why should I buy your coins? Do you think I'll profit from this ?
Marrianadmii

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:35:00 PM

I need you to tell me why should I buy your coins? Do you think I'll profit from this ?

Our token is dealing with Real Estate which is considered one of the safest investments you can make. Unlike some other STO will be solving problems of REAL estate and can make profit a lot.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:29:54 PM

Hello Well, We have the Construction Company running and we will buy land and build houses as soon the funds reach soft cap

This is very good, but in order to raise enough funds for the further development of your business you need a wide advertising campaign. Does the project team think of starting a bounty company?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: