Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:21:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pink Care Token  (Read 133 times)
Mr Zet (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:09:03 AM

Lack of basic sanitary supplies is something unimaginable, but for many women this is a sad reality. Binance Charity decided to do something wit that, and they have launched Pink Care Token. Thanks to blockchain technology, all donation make for this purpose ar 100% transparent, with transactions cost cut to the absolute minimum.
I'm glad that blockchain is actually use for such noble goals
nutella_11

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:12:38 AM

wow, this is really nice action. thank's for the article, it's good to know that
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 11:25:54 AM

Not something I'm personally interested in. Not because I think this isn't a good cause, but because I think there are more pressing matters going on in the world.
I'd much rather see a giant fundraiser for causes that look to lower world poverty, get people access to clean drinking water or tackle climate change on an institutional level.

Don't get me wrong, it's good that people care about this. I just wish people also cared about the more important stuff, like the destruction of our planet for example.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:39:51 PM

Not something I'm personally interested in. Not because I think this isn't a good cause, but because I think there are more pressing matters going on in the world.
I'd much rather see a giant fundraiser for causes that look to lower world poverty, get people access to clean drinking water or tackle climate change on an institutional level.

Don't get me wrong, it's good that people care about this. I just wish people also cared about the more important stuff, like the destruction of our planet for example.
Well, you’re right… but what you should know is that there are lots of problems in this world and we can’t solve all of them at once. It’s good to start what can be accomplished quite easily before stepping up to the ones that are difficult. And by the way, there are already lots of charities that are handling the situations you have mentioned, but like I say, problems never finish, cause same problems keeps popping all the time and in different location. Maybe it is time for the government themselves to forget about their selfish desires and focus on the main problems that we have… That’s why they are called leaders, it’s their duty.
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 12:34:12 PM

Lack of basic sanitary supplies is something unimaginable, but for many women this is a sad reality. Binance Charity decided to do something wit that, and they have launched Pink Care Token. Thanks to blockchain technology, all donation make for this purpose ar 100% transparent, with transactions cost cut to the absolute minimum.
I don't think Binance will do such good things. Thank you for your article. It really changed my mind about BNB
ACheair

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:31:11 PM

It's a shame that we need blockchain just to be sure whether the donation is transparent and the money funded for charity isn't used for "money laundering" purposes. Every day bring news, showing that humanity hasn't solved the basic problems, and nothing seems to be change. The differences between poor and the wealthy are going to increase. The article has put the words correctly - it's a trap for those women, a trap they can't escape alone. Glad that Binance is trying to do something - i just hope it's for the good cause and that the Pink Care Token is going to work properly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: