Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CropBytes- TRON Based Virtual Farming Game  (Read 1180 times)
Dontme (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:27:34 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2019, 11:35:38 AM by Dontme

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:40:08 PM

reserved.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:09:43 PM

Hurry up and Join the Game!!! Let's Farm together and earn more.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:16:32 PM

is this a kind of farming game and requires us to make a deposit?
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:38:03 PM

I think deposit is not the word but buying the lands and breeding animals is.
kevin_ignity

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:40:54 AM

I have been playing this game for a while.
Minimum to start is $2(100TRX), but I heard they are launching the free to play version soon.
The development team is great though. And it's the only game where they buy back assets from players.

I have made more by playing this game than mining! (6x1080Ti)+(6xRX580) Smiley
kevin_ignity

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:04:00 AM

Minimum is 100TRX, and you get 100 if you refer someone and they play too.

Join the telegram community, They'll help you out with more! https://t.me/cropbytes
buddhasource

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:22:28 AM

I strongly believe that Game will evolve in the cryptocurrencies era.

Instead of paying money to devs, now with cryptocurrency, you can earn by playing.
CropBytes is a good project, keep building the in-game ecosystem to help players earn crypto while they play the game.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:53:55 AM

Minimum to start is $2(100TRX), but I heard they are launching the free to play version soon.
The development team is great though. And it's the only game where they buy back assets from players.

Well, I can say that in DApp Games of Tron  CropBytes is one of the best we can play, one of the best game that can lead us to earn more. And this is really great that the team buy back assets from the players.

Instead of paying money to devs, now with cryptocurrency, you can earn by playing.
CropBytes is a good project, keep building the in-game ecosystem to help players earn crypto while they play the game.
Yes this is not too risky like dice game or any gambling game by this you can earn more than what mining can give and it's better tho.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:11:00 PM

Well, I can say that in DApp Games of Tron  CropBytes is one of the best we can play, one of the best game that can lead us to earn more. And this is really great that the team buy back assets from the players.

Yes this is not too risky like dice game or any gambling game by this you can earn more than what mining can give and it's better tho.
i installed the game today an i must say , for a cryptocurrency-game it is a very good start , gaming and ingame-earning could do very well for the acceptance of crypto, but i think there should be more tutorial about how to start.
i made a deposit of 1200 trx and bought myself a starterpackage but it is not totally clear to me what to do next and youtube tutorial is later in the game i guess , but i think it is all on my side
maybe i am a little to old to play , but hey , i like this game
cryptomaxil

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:07:34 PM

interesting. i will follow. thx you.
Turk Ace

Activity: 360
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 09:13:03 PM

It's crap. It was not updated for so long then it got one and it didn't seem to do anything. How do you play? You can't you can tap anything you like it does nothing. There are flash sales but they over so quickly I cannot buy.
It is an incomplete game.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:58:30 AM

interesting. i will follow. thx you.
Thank you for your interest in this project mate.

It's crap. It was not updated for so long then it got one and it didn't seem to do anything. How do you play? You can't you can tap anything you like it does nothing. There are flash sales but they over so quickly I cannot buy.
Well maybe as you can say there are flash sale but they are "over" so the word comes from you already, how can you buy when it is already over? Lol. Anyway thank you for your support the team is still building the game and still launching it, everything can be done one at a time Smiley
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:07:33 AM

if I understand correctly, the game pays coins, and where they can be exchanged then for bitcoin? no stock exchange yet?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:57:30 AM

if I understand correctly, the game pays coins, and where they can be exchanged then for bitcoin? no stock exchange yet?
The game uses TRX as the ingame currency. They can be traded for BTC in any exchange.
kevin_ignity

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:06:31 PM

i installed the game today an i must say , for a cryptocurrency-game it is a very good start , gaming and ingame-earning could do very well for the acceptance of crypto, but i think there should be more tutorial about how to start.
i made a deposit of 1200 trx and bought myself a starterpackage but it is not totally clear to me what to do next and youtube tutorial is later in the game i guess , but i think it is all on my side

[/quote]

The game has a super supportive community on telegram https://t.me/cropbytes.
If you are having trouble getting started, check out the blog https://cropbytes.com/blog/.
kevin_ignity

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:12:46 PM

It must have been a long time back!

I have been playing the game for the past 3 months and the development team is simply superb!
Since I started, there has been Graphical and UI updates, New features released and very recently they launched a web version.
If you are having gameplay problems, The dev's and other players, are always available on telegram https://t.me/cropbytes.

TronWhale

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:57:44 PM

Hey guys, I have been playing this game since it started, and while it still is a work in progress (what game nowadays isnt?) the dev team is outstanding and has made a TON of progress. They have nearly fully functionality on feeding, producing things like eggs and milk, and the ability to sell game assets you produce for actual $. TRX can be exchanged for BTC like anywhere, so you can literally make money on this game. I have. Tens of thousands of TRX. If you like Farmville, idlegames, cryptomining, passive income and stuff like that, check it out.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:49:34 PM

The game has a super supportive community on telegram https://t.me/cropbytes.
If you are having trouble getting started, check out the blog https://cropbytes.com/blog/.

Thank you for your support. Actually I don't see bad on the game instead I see the possibilities that it will be great soon.

It must have been a long time back!

I have been playing the game for the past 3 months and the development team is simply superb!
Since I started, there has been Graphical and UI updates, New features released and very recently they launched a web version.
If you are having gameplay problems, The dev's and other players, are always available on telegram https://t.me/cropbytes.

Well the dev and the team on telegram are very active to answer all the questions and assist all their players.

Dontme (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:53:26 PM

Hey guys, I have been playing this game since it started, and while it still is a work in progress (what game nowadays isnt?) the dev team is outstanding and has made a TON of progress. They have nearly fully functionality on feeding, producing things like eggs and milk, and the ability to sell game assets you produce for actual $. TRX can be exchanged for BTC like anywhere, so you can literally make money on this game. I have. Tens of thousands of TRX. If you like Farmville, idlegames, cryptomining, passive income and stuff like that, check it out.
Yeah the game was so very interesting. Lucky you, you have a lot of trx to invest anyway you are not wrong to place your momey here since the Project is so alive and Promising. Have a great day Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: