Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ CCUniverse ✅ [ANN] UVU infrastructural coin 🚀Crypto ATMs🚀 at local areas  (Read 2023 times)
UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 12:45:29 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2020, 10:43:11 AM by UVUcoinBull

CCUniverse is a project founded by a Polish young team in which they have  combined blockchain technology with infrastructure programs.

In the first year of operation, the project will focus on the ATM crypto program.
CCuniverse wants to set up its devices in Europe by providing its currency as well as BTC, ETH communities to facilitate buying and exchanging their assets as well.

In subsequent years, CCUniverse will set up charging station for electric cars, including the payment service via their own cryptocurrency, and will provide rental services of modern cars as well.

CCUniverse vision is to have an open character - this means that subsequent programs will appear with the development of the currency.
We want to invest and create which will affect the development of civilization.
We believe that private investors and businessmen are able to manage resources more efficiently than governments do.
That is why many great ideas and concepts are don’t get a chance due to inadequate organization.
Our project wants to implement such ideas in the future from scratch to the end.

We are already research and development to boast our successes in technologically and innovation.
For upcoming projects which are expected to last  in 2020-2025.
We are particularly examining the construction market, including prototypes of houses using, for example, transport containers or surveying domes, reducing the price and maximizing the surface area.
In addition, we are interested in scientific work in the field of robotics and projects focusing on solving energy problems related to environmental protection.

CCUniverse token

Name: CCUniverse

Type: Stellar Lumens

Ticker symbol: UVU

Platform: Stellar

General release: 310,000,000 UVU

⚫️⚫️★ CCUNIVERSE ★⚫️⚫️ Blockchain Combined with Real Infrastructure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 12:47:21 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2020, 10:43:34 AM by UVUcoinBull

Rimidalv

Activity: 840
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:41:44 PM

What caused the choice of such a direction in your project? What projects or innovations have influenced the creation of such a product? Tell your story.
UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 11:54:54 AM

What caused the choice of such a direction in your project? What projects or innovations have influenced the creation of such a product? Tell your story.
Currently, the world is going a little way towards to another technical revolution, but in comparison to our human potential it is still a slow process.
Looking at the fact that private initiatives are more and more effective against governmental ones, I believe that investments should be made in such projects.
That is why we decided to take this direction in our blockchain to show you that you can not only have a cryptocurrency, but also create interesting programs.

Project cryptocurrency ATM is our first program we want to implement, while giving people the possibilities associated with blockchain.
Popularizing this market.

In the next years we want to implement other projects and our main feature is to be efficiency and effectiveness.

UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 05:57:17 AM

I think that Yours vision is very cool and I understand it.

What steps You will follow in next weeks ?

In next few weeks we start our first part of marketing strategy to get the higher audience and try to be much more recognize.
We not put there details about it at the moment but stay close to see the progress.

UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 01:02:13 AM

princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:34:46 PM

Little bit confusion about IEO and ICO, which protocol are you following. If it is IEO then which exchange you guys prefer for it..? Which currencies you guys allow for buy your tokens..? Anyway the project idea is really unique and interesting hope you guys gain your goals. good luck Smiley
UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 04:38:55 PM

Little bit confusion about IEO and ICO, which protocol are you following. If it is IEO then which exchange you guys prefer for it..? Which currencies you guys allow for buy your tokens..? Anyway the project idea is really unique and interesting hope you guys gain your goals. good luck Smiley

We are currently collecting funds to cover fees associated with the organization of IEO at good exchange.

The criteria we take into account when choosing an exchange:
1. Good opinion, amount of suspicion of fraud,
2. Own market marketing and display of new projects
3. The volume of projects that went public through IEO projects

Our tokent can be purchased for:
btc, eth, ltc and paypal (eur / usd).

You can also use the stellarport.io exchange where you can buy our tokens also for XLM.

Thank You for all good words.

I'll read a bit more about this project, it seems to be really good but i want to see if the team members are really compromised with their job.

Appriciate for good words, stay strong with us.
In the next days we will refine the technical details to launch a new whitepaper version that will be targeted at large investors. We will also prepare it in the form of a pitch desk.
In the following days, marketing activities for which we have a solid amount will also be launched.
The moment we gather appropriate funds, we will start organizing the first devices in the field.

cryptocryptonian

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:56:37 PM

Great project. You have good ratings on ICOBENCH and also good team with good idea.
jenifercryptoinvestor

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:10:56 PM

I'll read a bit more about this project, it seems to be really good but i want to see if the team members are really compromised with their job.
Their team is very experienced in cryptocurrency you can see their profiles on ICOBENCH and I can see this project is going to be very successful.
jenifercryptoinvestor

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:17:52 PM

We are currently collecting funds to cover fees associated with the organization of IEO at good exchange.

You can also use the stellarport.io exchange where you can buy our tokens also for XLM.
I hope you reach your goals and your IEO becomes successful.

In the next days we will refine the technical details to launch a new whitepaper version that will be targeted at large investors. We will also prepare it in the form of a pitch desk.
In the following days, marketing activities for which we have a solid amount will also be launched.
The moment we gather appropriate funds, we will start organizing the first devices in the field.
Brezy104

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:51:37 PM

What are the new steps that are u going to take?
nphyx

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:33:37 PM

There are many spelling errors on your website, you should look at fixing those before having people somewhat interested in your company.

You've misspelled:
-useful
-together
-typical
-inspired

and many other errors was found on the Homepage alone.
ScammerALeRter

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:07:23 PM

CCUNIVERSE is a scam project because they have not launched a single program that they mentioned. They want to scam people. They will raise money through IEO on stellarport and many other exchanges and then vanish like many other projects.
Scamfinder007

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:06:47 PM

CCUNIVERSE is a scam project because they have not launched a single program that they mentioned. They want to scam people. They will raise money through IEO on stellarport and many other exchanges and then vanish like many other projects.

You write nonsense. How can they run the program when they have just begun collecting money for it? if you want to criticize it only in a constructive way. ccuniverse develops very well and builds a strong community, programs are a solid foundation of the project, electric cars are the future, each of these programs can be a big chance to increase the coin itself.
He is not lying or writing any nonsense I have an eye on your project too you have changed everything here is the link check this post.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5124861.0
Scamfinder007

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:13:44 PM

If you don't know how to run a genuine project then also don't scam people. You are changing team day by day and also you have moved your website. Your team are also scammers.
fooxtukil

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:04:28 PM

Just see an update from them, Today we will start airdrop 2.0 also in this week we have to announce and release the next press in the top cryptocurrency domain.

UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 09:19:45 AM

Hi Guys🌈!!!!
I got very important link for You.
At our medium I've published a instruction "how to buy UVU at our website panel" it is very important because using it You will receive token Bonus ! Please check it and make transactions correctly.
Actually we have 3x pending transactions.

👉🏻👉🏻 https://medium.com/@ccuniverseuvucoin/buying-process-at-ccuniverse-private-website-panel-how-to-buy-ac99815755da

UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 08:46:34 PM

Hi Guys🌈!!!!
I got very important link for You.
At our medium I've published a instruction "how to buy UVU at our website panel" it is very important because using it You will receive token Bonus ! Please check it and make transactions correctly.
Actually we have 3x pending transactions.

👉🏻👉🏻 https://medium.com/@ccuniverseuvucoin/buying-process-at-ccuniverse-private-website-panel-how-to-buy-ac99815755da

What is the cost of an ATM?

Hello,
The cost of device is 8000 USD, it is high technology standard machine with 2 ways of transaction : pay/ sell and open software for any blockchain code.

All operation to setting up the device will be around 8700-9000 USD. With all payments like shipping and installing on the place.

UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 02:13:13 PM

I understand, I wish you good luck, there are too many projects that have little relied on plans, I'm glad that there is a project that puts on a real business.

Thank You I see that You full understand of our vision. Smiley
Watch out our progress.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: