Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ CCUniverse ✅ [ANN] UVU infrastructural coin 🚀Crypto ATMs🚀 at local areas  (Read 2023 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 03:10:09 PM

I don’t know about any infrastructure blockchain technology projects, or one that combines this with developing a blockchain too. You also seem to have interests in developing a crypto ATM and placing this all around the world, right?
How do you plan to do all these? Do you have the experience in all these fields?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 02:51:04 AM

I don’t know about any infrastructure blockchain technology projects, or one that combines this with developing a blockchain too. You also seem to have interests in developing a crypto ATM and placing this all around the world, right?
How do you plan to do all these? Do you have the experience in all these fields?

It is not exactly like that.
We want setting up our ATM devices frist at Europe. - We want install about 10-20 farms in different cities and countries.
After that We want to propagate that solution for blockchain market via videos and promoting actions.
We dont want to cover whole world of our devices - it is not the point. We want to stand less devices but make bigger promotion of that.

Secondly We want to organise another projects: like rental of electirc cars (but newest models not the random cars). We want to make it in countries where it is not so popular , but also in Europe first.

At last we want to invest in different projects which can mean for local communities a lot and could make their life easier or can bring to them newest technology. It is fadcinating for us that is why we decide do make that project (We dont want to make another exchanfe platform for fiat-crypto, we want build something real to the world).

⚫️⚫️★ CCUNIVERSE ★⚫️⚫️ Blockchain Combined with Real Infrastructure
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:22:00 AM

I strongly agree with this project vision that investors and private entrepreneurs can manage resources more efficiently than what the government does.
but now many are losing karen investors a lot of fraud is happening

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:03:52 AM

what about the legality of your project? to realize your ATM program you need permission from the government, and where will this program be realized?
vjdane

Activity: 672
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:37:02 AM

A good concept. But problem is a small team behind this project. My opinion is increasing the professional & experienced team members will make this project more strong & can increase some more trust.
UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 03:27:46 PM

what about the legality of your project? to realize your ATM program you need permission from the government, and where will this program be realized?

actually in most of Europe countries crypto atm device is like vending machine in law- not financial system included device.

A good concept. But problem is a small team behind this project. My opinion is increasing the professional & experienced team members will make this project more strong & can increase some more trust.

We are controlled all operations according to our project. In Future we will hire another content creators and coordinators of our development with devices.
Actually we are focusing at solid flow of token distribution.

UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 06:18:56 PM

Check This guys... We want to be transaprent with You.

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:43:20 PM

actually in most of Europe countries crypto atm device is like vending machine in law- not financial system included device.

means you don't need the legality of the government to run your project, because you will realize your project in Europe?
UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 04:40:22 PM

means you don't need the legality of the government to run your project, because you will realize your project in Europe?

Yes. Europe is open-minded for cryptocurrency , they dont want to ban it in any way but also want to legalize it -BUT actually mostly of the goverments dont fit the laws and regulations to their inner law system.
Its mean that for example crypto ATMs is like I said like vending mashine and is not correlated to banking system in law( special licences not needed).
Anyway We are monitoring all law situation.

ambcoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:48:21 PM

This is one of the promising crypto projects in 2019 whereby they will implement highly developed tech for changing people daily life.

Wish the project successful in the near future.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 07:13:01 PM

This is one of the promising crypto projects in 2019 whereby they will implement highly developed tech for changing people daily life.

Thank you for your good words and faith in our project. I believe that our vision will be well received by the whole blockchain environment.

In next 30 days at Reddit will run our big campaign. Our posts will appear at largest cryptocurrency groups.
Also will be anounce press release at CCN and YT video review/ interview.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:35:47 PM

Thank you for your good words and faith in our project. I believe that our vision will be well received by the whole blockchain environment.

In next 30 days at Reddit will run our big campaign. Our posts will appear at largest cryptocurrency groups.

I can feel that the enthusiasm and the motivation of the team for this project.
I hope they can really deliver their objectives here, whether they raised the soft cap or hard cap.
Because if a project only acquired their soft cap, most of them slow down their developments as they have so many reasons not to do something.
So I hope this one is different, soft cap or hard cap, their approach in achieving their goals should at least be the same.
UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 07:55:20 PM

I can feel that the enthusiasm and the motivation of the team for this project.
I hope they can really deliver their objectives here, whether they raised the soft cap or hard cap.
Because if a project only acquired their soft cap, most of them slow down their developments as they have so many reasons not to do something.
So I hope this one is different, soft cap or hard cap, their approach in achieving their goals should at least be the same.

Great to hear it from Hero Member! Smiley this is a big motivation each time.

We want start our programs just after listing on bigger exchange (by successfull IEO).We are preparing to that and now we make exchanges verification to choose best fitted to our targets.
In other words even some % of our soft cap forces us to start programs related to the setting up devices.

I want also remind that actual You can find us also at Stellarport.io exchange Smiley . Best Regards

UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 01:27:56 PM

You must have very strong advertising to be able to achieve the Soft cap.

https://diarycoin.com/ccuniverse-coin-infrastructural-programs-such-as-crypto-atms/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/cl2aoi/ccuniverse_uvu_coin_infrastructural_programs_such/

We started from yesterday Reddit campaign.. You can find us today at Cryptocurrency  biggest reddit group Smiley
Next days will also bring more marketing.

Let's blow it up.

blacky90

Activity: 384
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 06:32:20 AM

Great project! Hope to see your atms not only in Europe.

UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 02:30:16 PM

Great project! Hope to see your atms not only in Europe.

Thank You. But first we need to convince investors or richer traders to put their amounts into CCUniverse.

Actually we raised about ~3K USD. We spend ~1K USD at 30days Reddit marketing campaign + ~400 USD at video review by crypto expert on polish market. We will order CCN article for ~400 USD, also we spend 200 USD for Airdrop.

Some 200-300 USD was income by our customers which are trading at Stellarport.io

In next days we will spend 100$ for banner to every article at bitcoinpl.org .The rest money we keep as reserve and we want collect to buy coinidol.com publication package which cost ~600 USD.

I'm writing this because I want to show to the people how clear and fair is our project. I got big hopes that some of traders or investors want to look at our  CCUniverse to long term investition and decide to spend amounts like >200 USD in next days which could be very helpfull in our marketing strategy.

At Stellar DEX we got good PR and nice ratings so I believe that any promotion will give us chance to increase it and get into top coins which allow us to more traders and volume. I want remember that our main target for next 1-2 months is to proceed first IEO at bigger exchange.
After it and succesfull rounds we can start organise first ATM at Warsaw.

Best Regards.

Vladique

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 05:42:48 AM

I respect CCUniverse for transparency and honesty! It is respected.
UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 11:29:34 PM

Thank You for Yours support.
I hope that our efforts to be full transparency will work for all of us.

FiuMr697

Activity: 205

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 10:15:39 AM

Yes. I like it too. I participate at airdrop and also got some value of UVU at my bag.
I got hope that price will increase after release updates from team.

★⚫️★🔵★⚫️★ ( VIBS ) (https://vibs.me) ★⚫️★🔵★⚫️★
UVUcoinBull (OP)
Copper Member

ccuniverse.org

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 09:03:42 PM

Today I want to invite You to our discord channel:

https://discord.gg/AksP67p

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All