Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of these exchanges would you enjoy trading Donu at the most?
graviex.net - 1 (100%)
crex24.com - 0 (0%)
altilly.com - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Neos Rebranded - The official Donu launch thread! Details inside!  (Read 2918 times)
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 07:53:17 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2021, 07:50:27 AM by CryptoMan2014

The above message was written by Syntaks on februari 22nd FYI
SuperBro

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 11:36:27 PM

Pretty sad, huh. I'm surprised that it lasted for so long without any real developement. Just fork after fork after fork Undecided
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 02:10:46 PM

Not all newbie accounts are sock puppets. I've known the developer more than you can guess. I know twoturtles and I know his projects. You think you know him because you know NEOS. Have you heard of Bellacoin?

Apparently you are a sock puppet troll (easy to identify those cuz they always yell "scam" the loudest, then say "goodbye" but keep trolling over and over again Cheesy) and you don't know shit about the dev. have a good life.

1. I said goodbye in the sense that I'm not putting my money into this project. Not in the sense I will be gone from the discussion. Hell no, I will be here to see the project go into oblivion.

2. I know more about the developer and his previous projects than you do.

We don't really need to turn this thread into arguments. Everyone's welcome, opinions and all.

Thank you. I will not be starting any more arguments, but won't stay silent if someone quotes me.

The above message was written by Syntaks on februari 22nd FYI

Pretty sad, huh. I'm surprised that it lasted for so long without any real development. Just fork after fork after fork Undecided
Yeah, very sad. But now at least his hospital bill is paid for. Thanks for donating!

I got no proof for that allegation, but will put it here. I am also pretty convinced his people got inside info to be able to dump before bad news(delistings). Also I got no proof for that allegation.

Did you notice that this news only was shared via a small group in telegram? No twitter message to your 23.6k followers as usual? Like it's not important to mention or scared for people suing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: