Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:43:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BRIKCOIN- Tokenizing affordable housing developments in the UK.  (Read 871 times)
Filatenw

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:06:49 PM

What requirements will you place on potential customers?
Valeriiko

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:46:02 PM

I saw information that you need only £50 and Brikcoin account to invest
VerDinr

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:05:27 PM

I saw information that you need only £50 and Brikcoin account to invest

I think that there will not be many requirements. With convenient functionality, an investor will simply be registered on brikcoin.net
LilGeeg

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:14:22 AM

I am sure that the project will be able to meet the deadline. Investing in real estate is a really interesting and promising business at all times
Filatenw

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:19:06 AM

In which social networks will you promote your project?
brikcoinofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:42:07 AM

Something in the project caught my attention, but I'm still a bit skeptical of real estate-related projects, most of those that preceded it were not successful in fundraising and didn't continue later. What are the differences related to EReal, Relest and previous ones? What would be worth my attention and investment here?

We think a lot of older projects did not have a real focus in their real estate investing, or they were just investors and not developers. We are focusing on a slice of the market, in this case the 11B GBP affordable housing market and furthermore, we are competing with almost no one because no developer is interested in buiilding 100% affordable housing. Since we have the financial model where we work directly with the councils and pension funds, we will do much better.
Valeriiko

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:56:21 PM

PoW is the only working and proven algorithm invented by Satoshi. Sorry
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:02:50 PM

Something in the project caught my attention, but I'm still a bit skeptical of real estate-related projects, most of those that preceded it were not successful in fundraising and didn't continue later. What are the differences related to EReal, Relest and previous ones? What would be worth my attention and investment here?

Look who is making sounds from the top of that hill. Its belechau. Passionate husband of my chau-chau puppy and a workaholic of the highest caliber, also known as mr. Booodest Bobodest from the conglomerate of eastern Pirate Blockchain Association. Its been a long time, and its now my pleasure to string my lips in a rap battle with ya.
brikcoinofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:29:50 AM

Any marketing plans? I see you have not yet established your social media communities. Not many members still.

We have established social media communities. We are trying to grow organically but will conduct an airdrop soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: