Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Money Without Trading or Gambling  (Read 4139 times)
fatsy (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:42:21 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2020, 09:02:24 PM by fatsy

The Universal Crypto Investment Fund is a cryptocurrency decentralized application (Dapp.)  It was designed to provide a universal, basic income opportunity via the Universal Crypto Investment Fund (UCIF coin) that does not require a large sum of money from investors, therefore, offering the "average" working person with an attainable method to increase their financial capacity.

A person who wishes to participate, may do so by first navigating to the Dapp website while using the Chrome browser with the TronLink Chrome Extension running. Next, the individual may purchase the UCIF coins during the STO (Security Token Offering) with the Tron (TRX) token in their TronLink wallet at a price of 1 TRX per UCIF coin. Then, the individual may deposit the coins unto the platform in order to stake the coins and begin earning dividends. A commission is also generated for the individual who referred the participant. When the UCIF coins are staked, the individual will begin earning UCIF dividends at a rate of 1% every 24 hours. When a stake is made, the coins will be distributed as follows:

1% will go to the Dividend Pool
         1% will go to the Referral
         1% will go to Marketing
         1% will go to Development
         96% will go to the staked coins

The staked UCIF coins can be withdrawn at any time and the dividends can be withdrawn as soon as the accumulation of 1 UCIF. All dividend payments will come from the Dividend Pool.

There will be limit of 400,000,000 UCIF coins ever created. 200,000,000 will go to the Dividend Pool, 100,000,000 will be on sale for 1 TRX each during the ICO, and 100,000,000 will be held in reserves. The STO period will run for 90 days or until all the UCIF coins are sold. All unsold coins will go to the Dividend Pool. Concluding the STO, the coins can be traded at the decentralized TRX Auction House or sold back to the UCIF Buyback Pool also for 1 TRX each.

Follow me Twitter @ https://twitter.com/UCIF_Token to learn how to make money without trading, gambling, or a job. Or, if you're not on Twitter, go to https://ucif.io/ scroll down and click and read the White Paper.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:49:51 PM

So, we can earn money through deviden by holding some UCIF coin?

Remove your reff link, it doesn't allowed on this forum

fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:37:35 AM

Yes, by holding and staking.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:20:08 AM

when i go to the website, there is a buyback form ?
can you explain me how the mechanism work,
anyway where i can read the whitepaper my friend ? i don't see any whitepaper link in your thread and in the website
thanks

fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:11:30 AM

anyway where i can read the whitepaper my friend ? i don't see any whitepaper link in your thread and in the website
thanks

The Buyback funds come from the TRX used to purchase the UCIF tokens. The Buyback feature will not activate until the ICO ends; when all the tokens are sold or when the ICO Countdown Timer expires.

The Whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KGQtmbhF8AOjWFlEO0Tr6K-PpkGTNBhYsufL1ZNx95E/edit

There is also a link to the UCIF Discord in the Dapp. In the room you ask questions, post comments, and view the faqs. https://discord.gg/hvrD7UM
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:37:10 AM

thanks

Links to the Discord Room and the Whitepaper in the Dapp: http://prntscr.com/og338l
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:14:21 AM

Pay attention to the word HYIP put into OP's statement. Anybody knows HYIPs are ponzis and therefore equivalent to Gambling (you gamble that you are early enough to make sure you get paid). In this case, you hope you buy the coins at a price higher than everyone else or to make enough stakes to gain profit,,, that is still gambling.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:27:49 AM

Pay attention to the word HYIP put into OP's statement. Anybody knows HYIPs are ponzis and therefore equivalent to Gambling (you gamble that you are early enough to make sure you get paid). In this case, you hope you buy the coins at a price higher than everyone else or to make enough stakes to gain profit,,, that is still gambling.
From my understanding, a HYIP stands for High Yield Investment Plan. If you are earning a return of 1% a day, doesn't it constitute calling this a HYIP?

Once the Buyback feature activates, it will create a sell floor of 1 TRX for the token. With the ICO price the same as the Buyback price, 1 TRX per, you really don't have worry about having to sell at a higher price just to get your money back. In addition, the staked coins can be withdrawn to your TronLink wallet anytime you wish.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:26:03 PM

I do not trust any of these kind of apps whether it be the decentralised or centralised. Earlier in the beginning of my crypto entry I invested in several sites with my hard earned Bitcoin from the faucet site but never got back my principal amount and the interest or the dividend is far away. I know only the bounty campaign where I got earned without the trading and gambling.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:19:09 PM

Here's some FOMO for thought ...

A TRX whale could buy all the available UCIF tokens right now for under 100,000,000 TRX. If that happens, the ICO will come to an end and the Buyback Pool will activate. What do you think that will do for the price of the token? Since the token is bought with TRX, almost 100,000,000 TRX would taken out of circulation and would sit in the Buyback Pool. What do think that do for price of TRX?

400,000,000 UCIF tokens were created. 200,000,000 were sent to the Dividend Pool, 100,000,000 went up for sale, and 100,000,000 are being held in reserve. If the same TRX whale stakes all 100 million UCIF coins, how long it be until the Dividend Pool runs out? If the whale initiates a Buyback, the UCIF would go back to the Dividend Pool.

Whether it's one whale staking or a million staking 100 coins, the dividend payments stay the same; 1%.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:01:33 PM

A preview of what's to come:

Crypto Auction House (CAH Coin) ICO

Misson:  To provide a zero fee, decentralized, "World of Warcraft" (WoW) like  cryptocurrency auction house where TRC Token holders can exchange their tokens with other token holders.

How it Works:  The token holders will navigate to the Crypto Auction House Dapp website on the Chrome browser with the TronLink Chrome Extension installed and running. In the Dapp, the TRC Token holders can trade with other holders in a WoW style auction house for zero fees.

Purpose of ICO:  To raise funds in order to build the Auction House. After purchasing the CAH coins, the token holders can stake the tokens and start earning dividends and commissions.

CAH Coin Staking:  The coins can be staked in order to earn dividends and generate commissions. When the coins are staked, the CAH coins will be distributed as follows:

1% to the CAH Dividend Pool
   1% to the Referral
   1% to Marketing
   1% to Development
   96% of the deposit will get credited to the investor. The investor will then begin  earning dividends at rate of 0.000000115741 CAH every second (1% every 24 hours.)

CAH Coin ICO Details:  The ICO sale will run for 90 days or until all the tokens are sold; whichever comes first. The CAH Coins will be a Tron TRC 20 token. There will be limit of 400,000,000 ever created. 100,000,000 coins will be sold for 1 TRX each. 200,000,000 will go to the CAH Dividend Pool and 100,00,000,000 CAH coins will be held in reserves. All funds raised in TRX will go to the CAH Buyback Pool.

CAH Coin Buyback Pool:  In addition to trading CAH tokens in the auction house, the token holders can resell their coins to the CAH Buyback Pool for TRX.  When a Buyback is initiated, the TRX will be distributed as follows:
   1% to the Buyback Pool
   1% to the Referral
   1% to Marketing
   1% to Development
The investor will receive 96% of the buyback in TRX. 100% of the CAH from the buyback will go back to the CAH Dividend Pool.

Addendum 1: The CAH credited balance can be withdrawn at anytime and the CAH dividends can be withdrawn after the accumulation of 1 CAH.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:56:57 AM

Staking coin is just like as a gamble and how you can say the different thing? When you are buying a staking coin and the price of coin is going down and then isn't it same as gamble your money?
But i should remind you that to advertise your refferal link is not allowed.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:26:24 PM

how is your investment in minex? does it make a profit? if not, why do you recommend the next project, if the previous investment only makes you lose. so whether people can be interested and believe   Undecided

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:22:04 PM

how is your investment in minex? does it make a profit? if not, why do you recommend the next project, if the previous investment only makes you lose. so whether people can be interested and believe   Undecided
My investment in Minex has gone down the toilet. To me, MNX has turned into a shitcoin.  They are, however, still paying. For how much longer can they continue? No one knows.

With this Dapp, you can get an idea of how long by looking at the amount in the Dividend Pool before buying and staking the coins.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:29:20 PM

Staking coin is just like as a gamble and how you can say the different thing? When you are buying a staking coin and the price of coin is going down and then isn't it same as gamble your money?
But i should remind you that to advertise your refferal link is not allowed.
Referral link removed . Non-referral link: ucif.io
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:30:44 PM

The big opportunity in the crypto world is indeed one of them is involved in a bounty, besides the bounty is promising, we can also learn from the bounty, with the bounty we can learn to analyze a project that is good and not good. because in analyzing a project it must be really diligent, and not carelessly just like that.
but sometimes in every campaign carried out it always ends in a scam project or on a low-priced coin. that makes us not develop because of despair towards the project that followed. I only follow signature campaigns and trade every day. that is the way I make money.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:30:00 PM

more FOMO for thought ...

How many times have you seen the words "THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM!" or "THIS PROJECT IS A PONZI!" "STAY AWAY!!" in THIS forum?
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:10:19 PM

How many times have you seen the words "THIS PROJECT IS A SCAM!" or "THIS PROJECT IS A PONZI!" "STAY AWAY!!" in THIS forum?
A countless times! Yet this place been nested with those projects promising like this and like that but doesn't able to deliver on whats being promised.

Some projects do offer something new and others give out some obvious Ponzi system which had been known for it to be non-sustainable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:14:20 PM

A countless times! Yet this place been nested with those projects promising like this and like that but doesn't able to deliver on whats being promised.

Some projects do offer something new and others give out some obvious Ponzi system which had been known for it to be non-sustainable.
In THIS thread?
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:12:16 PM

LOL! YouTube deleted my video and blocked access to my channel.

I wonder why?  Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: