Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:05:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Money Without Trading or Gambling  (Read 4139 times)
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 07:24:24 PM

There are so many ways to make money without trading or gambling you could also make it without investing money at all,
We have airdrops,bounty and paid apps you could also solve captcha to be paid on some site (Not profitable) but it all takes time and effort to earn from them.
And just as you offer there are so many legit crypto that are POS so you could use them to earn by just holding just as OP mention but you should choose carefully on investment.
Right, that is the few ways to earn money without trading or gambling, joining airdrops and bounties are the most common ways to earn money,  if you think you have good skills, you can apply for a better job with a better salary.
What you say is very true because most members here relies on jobs as bounty and airdrop hunters to get money regardless of their work in the real world, but the problem now is there are very few bounties and airdrops that really pay, and also provide big income  for the participants, so I personally recommend doing to trading, even if only with a little capital of course this can benefit us besides working on the bounty.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 06:35:23 PM

Earning money is something else, but if you want to make money without trading or gambling, you should invest and that is the best return. There are now too many things, staking, nodes, masternodes, liquidity providing, dapps, lending, and many other methods as well that could yield you profit over long term. Obviously it is not going to be something simple to pick which one is realistic and which one is bad but you have to do that part in order to get profit.

There is ETH talks for example where you make just 40-70 dollar range from 32 eth, which is realistic and good but there are bad ones like the ones that give %400 a day! which is obviously fake. If you pick good investments, you could make money while you are sleeping and that is how rich people get richer.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 08:26:41 PM

Airdrops are really something else, I know that many people do not like it when you talk about airdrops but seriously it is becoming a huge business that could literally turn into a career for some people. Obviously just applying to airdrops would not be enough, it will require a lot more than to actually make a profit from it, but you could build a whole brand for yourself around free money possibilities and could make it work.

There are now places that allow you to stake it by just having a node working without spending any money, there are coins that give more and more airdrops if you have any VPS that could allow them to use, basically between telegram, twitter, facebook, instagram and having one VPS that means you could make not that bad amount of money.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 04:58:36 PM

Prior in the start of my crypto section I put resources into a few locales with my well deserved Bitcoin from the fixture site yet never got back my chief sum and the interest or the profit is far away. I figure we could be fortunate in the exchanging than in the betting on the grounds that we have so numerous potential coins that can increment in whenever albeit now we actually face the bear market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:39:56 PM

There are so many ways to make money without trading or gambling you could also make it without investing money at all,
We have airdrops,bounty and paid apps you could also solve captcha to be paid on some site (Not profitable) but it all takes time and effort to earn from them.
And just as you offer there are so many legit crypto that are POS so you could use them to earn by just holding just as OP mention but you should choose carefully on investment.
Right, that is the few ways to earn money without trading or gambling, joining airdrops and bounties are the most common ways to earn money,  if you think you have good skills, you can apply for a better job with a better salary.
each person has a desire, if you want and are diligent in becoming a bounty hunter or being an airdrop hunter I think it doesn't matter,
in bounties and airdrops you can also buy food or a house, I have experienced it, definitely don't give up.
because in the world of bounties and airdrops we have to train patience.
Gambling is risky for those people who do not understand what they are doing. Why would you do a bet if you do not know how the game works. Gambling is only for people who are good with it so it is an option if you want to become good gambler or if you want to become a gambler who keep losing in the market. I do not prefer in terms of airdrop because most of it are scams so the best option is to use your skills and participate in bounty campaigns.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 06:31:28 AM

What you said is right, but it is impossible now a days to make profits with these airdrops and bounties. Without any investment, it is impossible to make money in this industry, which most of the bounties and airdrops are scamming the community members without any payments.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2020, 04:18:22 PM

Unfortunately, I have never earned money on airdops yet. How many times were promised mountains of gold, but as a result everything disappeared. Bounty companies are indeed a more suitable craft for earning money, but this activity can be considered as a replenishment of your capital for the right investments, with rare exceptions. You can at least buy those cryptocurrencies that offer passive income. In addition, ETH will soon offer staking to validators that can handle 32 ETH. This is where you need to invest your funds.
optimisticcm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 08:29:38 PM

Why do someone needs to invest in an unknown investment fund that has a fixed pay scheme with a more of a ponzi like structure.
I do not want to hurt the poster but there are other ways to make passive income as well that are mire legit and real like staking or liquidity mining or you can also earn profit from paltforms like nexo or celcius.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 03:53:04 AM

I put resources into a few locales with my well deserved Bitcoin from the spigot site yet never got back my chief sum and the interest or the profit is far away. advance a startup altcoin speculation most importantly individuals wont get convinced by this sort of advancing reason they may locate this scrappy actually this UCIF smells obscure.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 08:54:34 AM

Gambling is risky to everyone, there is house edge and because of that house always wins. Sure you can get out while ahead but that means you stopped gambling and will never gamble again, in that case that is not really saying gambling is not risky, it just says gambling is "less risky" in short periods of time instead of continuing gambling. If you want a steady income in crypto world, right now we have staking and I believe that is going to change the world as we know it.

I know many people put their money into stocks that pays dividends, that is a thing people prefer a lot specially for long term stuff so that they could rebuy the same stock with the dividends, however I believe it is going to so much different when they do realize you can do the same thing with crypto as well and new generations will pick staking over stock dividends.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 11:42:24 AM

At this time, I'm starting to consider the possibilities of getting a hike from the HYIPs that are on the throne platform. Actually, I have not done this before and there is a lot of analytical work ahead. But nevertheless, this type of earnings today for many cryptocurrency users is quite profitable. In addition, I want to draw attention to the currently popular type of activity, namely the provision of liquidity to various cryptocurrencies, which allows not only to receive passive income, but also to take care of the value of your capital.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: