Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gaimin.io - CHANGING THE GAME  (Read 1740 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tioringrazon

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 10:58:52 AM

will I be able to set the load on my PC myself ?
can I use 20% of the power so that I can use my device comfortably ?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mithightheli

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:11:20 AM

I don't really understand the platform will work for consoles ?
or will it be the PC market ?

Yes, I also want to understand this and understand how it will be beneficial for users . But I am sure that the project the project will work just fine
fehu20

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:38:49 AM

are you planning to launch a marketplace ? and do you plan to work with game manufacturers ?

read their Twitter feed and you will be able to see more information about the implementation of this project and see how it will all work in the future

I just need to understand when the project will be launched and when I can see the alpha version for me
hopscangxopou

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 11:49:53 AM

are you planning to launch a marketplace ? and do you plan to work with game manufacturers ?

I am also really interested in this and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me in the near future . Especially judging by the information I was able to get about the project right now
fehu20

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 12:02:21 PM

I really liked how the team is developing the project now and I think I can buy tokens for me in the near future .
the prospects will be huge

let's see how it all works !
and I'm sure I'll be able to buy tokens for me soon .
at least I like how this project is working and developing right now
hopscangxopou

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 12:12:05 PM

now this is in fact one of the best projects I have seen for investors and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me now
tioringrazon

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 09:55:21 AM

will CPU +GPU be used for mining ?

Yes this is how it will work and I would like to understand how much more profitable it will be than mining
hopscangxopou

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:08:16 AM

I read that all tokens were sold in a few minutes and it really impresses me now .
I will continue to follow the news and monitor how it all works

Yes the previous sales rounds were quite successful and at least I understand that the project will be fully implemented
tioringrazon

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:21:42 AM

now this is in fact one of the best projects I have seen for investors and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me now

I will also invest in this project and I am sure that I will soon be able to buy tokens for me and I like how the project is developing and what they will be able to offer for the gaming market in General
mithightheli

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:34:18 AM

I really liked how the team is developing the project now and I think I can buy tokens for me in the near future .
the prospects will be huge

but I would still like to test how this project will work !
I would also like to see the marketplace if the team is planning to launch it now
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:46:48 AM

read their Twitter feed and you will be able to see more information about the implementation of this project and see how it will all work in the future

I just need to understand when the project will be launched and when I can see the alpha version for me

as I understand it now the testing stages are closed and you can write to the team's email about this in order to get as much information as possible
fehu20

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:02:02 AM

do you plan to cooperate with steam ? I still would like to understand all this now and I will continue to monitor how this project works and develops
hopscangxopou

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:16:42 AM

At the moment, there are a lot of blockchain projects on the gaming market, but I haven't actually seen such an economic model . To some extent this project should be unique for this market
tioringrazon

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:27:50 AM

I don't really understand the platform will work for consoles ?
or will it be the PC market ?

Yes, I also want to understand this and understand how it will be beneficial for users . But I am sure that the project the project will work just fine

now I like how the project works and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me if there is still such an opportunity
mithightheli

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:40:50 AM

Either you know about it, or you don’t: but it is still going to happen either way.

* A global deficit of computational power to enable life as we know it to grow threatens digital progress
* With Gaimin you are two steps ahead

https://twitter.com/GaiminIo/status/1225544932414382081

I really like how the team is developing the project and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future and the prospects will be huge

still I would like to understand how the project will develop further and what awaits us this year
AndreMichael

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:51:06 AM

will I be able to set the load on my PC myself ?
can I use 20% of the power so that I can use my device comfortably ?

Yes, I am also really interested in how it will all work and I will be happy to buy tokens for me . This is all going to be just fine
Cliff01

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 09:45:23 AM

will CPU +GPU be used for mining ?

The main thing is that it should be much more profitable than mining and this is what will attract even more users
fehu20

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 09:58:17 AM

is there now an affiliate program to attract investors and I really would like to understand this .
I will continue to monitor the project and it will all be just fine
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:12:24 AM

all the same, I like that the team will have a IEO on such an exchange . This will make tokens even more popular
mithightheli

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:25:53 AM

I read that all tokens were sold in a few minutes and it really impresses me now .
I will continue to follow the news and monitor how it all works

Yes the previous sales rounds were quite successful and at least I understand that the project will be fully implemented

still I would like to see the road map and understand better what the team offers for gamers
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: