Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gaimin.io - CHANGING THE GAME  (Read 1751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bop_andrei

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 04:34:27 PM

can I participate in the alpha testing of this platform ?
this will still be very important to understand for me

at the moment I have not seen any news on this subject and I would also like to understand how this will work further.

we are just waiting for the launch of the platform in order to draw conclusions about the work of this project
blogmilomug

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:01:29 PM

why is the team currently working in Korea and what prospects do you see in the future?

It should be a global project, but the e-sports community is now concentrated in Korea and it’s not going anywhere.

read about the project and see how it will all work further .
I will monitor how everything works and I am sure that they will buy these coins
vasorvafigh

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:19:49 PM

this is just great and I will just be able to buy coins now and get a 20% bonus to get an advantage after listing
Vadim135

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:36:43 PM

as I understand it tokens can be purchased in a few days and the maximum bonus I can get will be 20 %
Yes, it will be possible to get a good bonus on exchanges and it also makes me happy that trading will begin in the near future
I wonder what will happen when the trade starts and I think that we will not see a dump on exchanges .
it will still be very important
blogmilomug

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:50:52 PM

I do not really understand the economic model and where is the team planning to sell pc capacity?
after all, user income will depend on this
read articles on the site and in Google . The demand for these services is already there and I like how it all works and what the team will be able to offer to users
Asifarif9052

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:42:33 PM

I do not really understand the economic model and where is the team planning to sell pc capacity?
after all, user income will depend on this

read articles on the site and in Google . The demand for these services is already there and I like how it all works and what the team will be able to offer to users

I watched the latest interviews and reports from conferences and I really like it all .
I will continue to monitor how the project works and will buy tokens for me in any case
rentdasevic

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:09:50 PM

I really like what the team will offer for users and I will soon buy tokens for me.
especially since the listing will be in the near future

The fact that the listing will be very fast it will be great but you will need to understand further how it will work .
Asifarif9052

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:26:57 PM

I liked your team and what you offer for this industry. I think gamers will appreciate this platform and it will be very important
Asifarif9052

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:57:53 PM

as I understand it tokens can be purchased in a few days and the maximum bonus I can get will be 20 %

Yes, it will be possible to get a good bonus on exchanges and it also makes me happy that trading will begin in the near future

I wonder what will happen when the trade starts and I think that we will not see a dump on exchanges .

demand will only grow, especially since the gaming industry is a market worth billions of dollars .
this will still be very important to understand right now
rentdasevic

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 02:26:40 PM

let's see how the project will continue to work and I will soon be able to buy tokens for me .
Asifarif9052

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 02:42:26 PM

this is just great and I will just be able to buy coins now and get a 20% bonus to get an advantage after listing

This is only if you use exchange tokens, but otherwise there will be a 15% bonus%
I just took this opportunity for me earlier
Asifarif9052

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:15:41 PM

I really like how it all works .
I think that millions of users will use this platform .
but you will need to understand when it will all be launched

Yes, I am also waiting for the alpha version in order to draw conclusions about the platform's operation and also understand how it will be profitable and how much more profitable it will be than mining
MilesMoore

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 01:42:51 PM

as I understand it, the listing will be immediately after the end of the sales rounds ?
and it will be pretty soon . I think that the demand for tokens will only grow
slavasmith

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 02:03:17 PM

the team actively participates in various events and it will be just fine .
I will be buying coins for me soon
quecenseore

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 02:24:09 PM

Yes I just bought tokens yesterday and now I'm just waiting for the auction to start and I think that we will not see a dump on the exchanges .
at least I hope so

I don't think there will be any dump on exchanges and soon we will be able to draw conclusions about the development of this project and this will be very important for me right now
WebsterMyGuru

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 02:46:10 PM

still, I would like to better understand what the team offers for gamers .
this is going to be very important for me right now
MilesMoore

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:03:35 PM

I really like how it all works .
I think that millions of users will use this platform .
but you will need to understand when it will all be launched

Yes, I am also waiting for the alpha version in order to draw conclusions about the platform's operation and also understand how it will be profitable and how much more profitable it will be than mining

judging by the roadmap working prototypes will be launched soon enough and soon you will be able to draw conclusions about the operation of this platform
tijamtaihear

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:21:55 PM

after all this is one of the top projects in the gaming industry and I really like their success in Korea

Yes, in Korea, they have just huge success and I like that there is such a huge interest in this project .
this is still very important for me right now
tibitoson

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:42:34 PM

This is only if you use exchange tokens, but otherwise there will be a 15% bonus%
I just took this opportunity for me earlier

however you will be able to get great benefits immediately after the listing and it is important to understand this now
phalvihegug

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:06:17 PM

let's see how the project will work and I will soon buy tokens for me .
after all the gaming industry is billions of dollars
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: