Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cross Chain Compatibility  (Read 139 times)
wattcrypto (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:15:51 PM

The blockchain ecosystem is in dire need for cross chain comparability and a few projects are popping up on the horizon. Live platforms that I am aware of include Cosmos and Nuls but I know Polkadot is in the works as are a few other projects. Which ones are you most excited for? Which platforms should I become aware of? 
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:46:28 AM

The blockchain ecosystem is in dire need for cross chain comparability and a few projects are popping up on the horizon. Live platforms that I am aware of include Cosmos and Nuls but I know Polkadot is in the works as are a few other projects. Which ones are you most excited for? Which platforms should I become aware of? 
Im not even excited about them all and so can you tell me which the platform that already created a fully working crosschain system? Ark is even not yet released anything about that.
To develop the cross chain is not only about a party and that will be involved the party from the various chains.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:17:16 AM

There are so many Crosschain development projects, I realize they are just phenomenal in the Blockchain field.  Currently only Cosmos (ATOM) has released the main net.  and I wonder how the development teams will really bring the project to the end if their partners do not have enough technical facilities to be compatible with their network.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:03:10 AM

the way i understand it, all you need is just a second layer network that can work on top of the current (any) blockchain and can connect people to each other. as long as the underlying coins support certain cryptography functions and have scripts that contain timelocks and hashlocks you can achieve that.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:12:23 AM

Would you consider BANCOR with CC compatibility because they do allow us to swap ETH based tokens to EOS based tokens and vice versa? And there's a rumor floating that they will soon add another chain to their platform.

BINTEX

Powered by,
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:16:42 AM

I used TOMO coin in the cross-chain swap while trading in the Binance DEX. It supports TOMO to TOMOB cross swap. More projects should follow and allow exchanging in the cross-chain platform.
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:41:20 AM

Atomic swaps are a solution that enables the exchange of one cryptocurrency for another without the need for a trusted third party or centralized exchange infrastructure and I have no doubt this will be considered normal within not too long from now.

LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:39:54 PM

AtomicDEX is revolutionary! Atomic swaps have never been easier, Sign up at atomicdex.io for invitation to give it a try. Check reviews on Twitter, People are amazed by AtomicDEX.
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:43:18 PM

Atomic swaps are a solution that enables the exchange of one cryptocurrency for another without the need for a trusted third party or centralized exchange infrastructure and I have no doubt this will be considered normal within not too long from now.

Stakenet have already advanced over Atomic Swaps with Lightning Swaps (Atomic Swaps over LN). They are using the tech as the foundation for their DEX which will allow instant P2P trades directly from their non-custodial multicurrency wallet.

There entire project is about building a cross-chain economy so you can access everything from 1 place. With their tech any asset they support in their wallet you will be able to use as payment anywhere BTC is accepted. So if you go into a shop that accepts BTC you can pay with LTC or any other asset and a Lightning Swap will convert the asset during payment and turn it into BTC for the retailer. Stakenet are using their Masternode network to hold all of the various blockchains and then using LN to instantly move between them. They have already laid out plans to integrate the entirety of the Ethereum and EOS networks into their ecosystem.

Their wallet is currently in public testing for the lightning swap tech so if you are familiar with Linux go download it and take part in the bug bounty. Mobile wallet is coming too for Android and iOS.

Good interview here from the other day which goes into detail about the overall vision for what they are doing:

https://www.altcoinbuzz.io/crypto-news/spotlight/interview-with-stakenets-platform-manager-shahab-behzadi/

Also they just put out their Light Paper which is an easier to read non-technical version of their White Paper which is worth a read:

https://medium.com/stakenet/stakenet-light-paper-56552f8c07a2

The dev team is already well accomplished, they invented arguably the best Cold Staking tech on the market with TPoS and also have multiple world first achievements including being the first PoS/MN project to have active Segwit, Atomic Swaps and Lightning Network. They were the first to perform Lightning Swaps on mainnet and provide a public guide so anyone could try. They are 1 of 25 projects supported by ALL Ledger devices and also Trezor too. Their expertise on Lightning Network is so well regarded that Litecoin got them to update LTC's core code to bring them up to speed on LN:

https://litecoin-foundation.org/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:31:32 PM

I have heard a lot about Cosmos. I probably will be researching it soon to know if it is the real thing(not centralized or semi-decentralized) or if it is what they claim it is.
I think cross chains exchange will be achieved when most coins have uniform infrastructures for such  exchanges. This is what Lightening Network seeks to achieve.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:28:12 PM

I have heard a lot about Cosmos. I probably will be researching it soon to know if it is the real thing(not centralized or semi-decentralized) or if it is what they claim it is.
I think cross chains exchange will be achieved when most coins have uniform infrastructures for such  exchanges. This is what Lightening Network seeks to achieve.

Cosmos has source code built with many different programming languages ​​so allows cosmos to connect to multiple blockchain.  I found that their source code is updated continuously and publicly on github.  I appreciate their work.  In the future, there will be many crosschain, but Cosmos will definitely be preferred as a partner compared to other Crosschain.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: