Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:50:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO/ICO/STO marketers: What are your challenges?  (Read 122 times)
cryptocokes (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:57:07 AM

Hey guys, I'd like to reach out to marketers within this industry and discuss what are the key problems or challenges you face while trying to market a blockchain-related product or service. I've been trying to gather insights from fellow marketers for a few weeks now but I realised there isn't such a community yet.

Allow me to get the ball rolling:
- I'm personally a marketer for blockchain projects and I'm based in Singapore.
- I find that the key challenges of marketing a promising blockchain project is the fact that a lot of crypto platforms charge high fees, and it is difficult to find a reliable platform to do the appropriate marketing.

But of course, a lot of this is also tied to how the industry has been portrayed in a negative light by the mainstream media and government officials.

Would love to hear more from the rest of you! Feel free to share more challenges, ideas, or even point out the scammy platforms. I think this will greatly benefit all of us.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:06:14 AM

Remember about the problem is the blockchain adopters are limited and that gives a big challenge.  Not all of them are require the funds remember you can even do marketing by yourself through use some forums.
Do you know which is platform that charge a lot of fees for marketing?

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
cryptocokes (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:48:10 AM

Remember about the problem is the blockchain adopters are limited and that gives a big challenge.  Not all of them are require the funds remember you can even do marketing by yourself through use some forums.
Do you know which is platform that charge a lot of fees for marketing?

I agree. It's also limited. So we're looking at a very small and competitive market. We can definitely do it through forums, but it really just isn't as efficient and scalable.

As for platforms, I think a lot of crypto sites are charging very high for CPM and also influencers have crazyyy rates; with almost invalid numbers or data to support their prices.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:15:29 PM

There are so many strategies that you can use to showcase the project to the world out there without having to spend so much, but the result is quite low and requires lots of perseverance because you will always meet the obstacles called lack of interest.

The lack of interest is because of the believe of some investors that the new blockchain technology being introduced nowadays are not really coming with the quality that they expect, and also the fact that some of them has been burnt hard by the scammers that once infiltrated the ICO market which is why they all run back to IEO and for you to make use of IEO platform, it is really expensive but be rest assured that you will get the result that you want as quick as possible, unlike the slow result you will get from ICO and personal advertisement.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: