Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Rugby World Cup predictions  (Read 1045 times)
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:10:58 PM

It's also about those big bodies recovering from their exertions. You can't put everything on the line every day.

Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:14:07 AM

My prediction goes to the team New Zealand, They just crashed Ireland in the semi-final with a huge difference which is 46-14 at Tokyo Stadium, now they are taking preparation to regain their title and they are fully favorite in the final against England, who is the winner over Australia in the first semi-final of this world cup, I thought Australia and New Zealand will both face in the final but very unfortunate that Australia couldn't manage their game at the end, whatever the scenario is, I think New Zealand is going to win this final against England, but there is no way to think that England hasn't any chance to win, but New Zealand is my favorite.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:12:54 PM

My prediction goes to the team New Zealand, They just crashed Ireland in the semi-final with a huge difference which is 46-14 at Tokyo Stadium, now they are taking preparation to regain their title and they are fully favorite in the final against England, who is the winner over Australia in the first semi-final of this world cup, I thought Australia and New Zealand will both face in the final but very unfortunate that Australia couldn't manage their game at the end, whatever the scenario is, I think New Zealand is going to win this final against England, but there is no way to think that England hasn't any chance to win, but New Zealand is my favorite.

Well..... New Zealand is miles ahead of the other teams and for the past 1-2 decades they have dominated the sport. South Africa used to be a good opponent for them, but they have suffered many setbacks during the last 10-15 years (in part due to the involvement of politics). I would rate England as the third best team out there, but beating New Zealand is a very tough task even for them. Wales is the surprise entrant in the semifinals, but I would never write them off. They showed a lot of heart during the match against France.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:23:12 PM

New Zealand crush Ireland in quarter final and now we are going to have Semi Final New Zealand vs England and South Africa vs Wales and both matches are going to one sided as New Zealand is in very good form and hot favorite for winning this Cup and South Africa is also good they can manage win against Wales but hard them for facing New Zealand in final.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:15:17 PM

New Zealand crush Ireland in quarter final and now we are going to have Semi Final New Zealand vs England and South Africa vs Wales and both matches are going to one sided as New Zealand is in very good form and hot favorite for winning this Cup and South Africa is also good they can manage win against Wales but hard them for facing New Zealand in final.

New Zealand is the best, but that doesn't necessarily mean that England is weak. England is one of the top sides as far as international rugby is considered. I would rate them among the top 4 sides. The match can be one sided, but the chances are more for a close fight. Even for the other match (South Africa vs Wales), I am expecting a very close fight. And I won't be really surprised if it turns out that the final is to be played between Wales and England.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 05:23:44 PM

I'm a Wales fan but I think they have very few chances against South Africa. The other match instead is not as foregone as you may think, because England has a good offensive team and Farrell is a great kicker and a charismatic captain.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:40:58 PM

I'm a Wales fan but I think they have very few chances against South Africa. The other match instead is not as foregone as you may think, because England has a good offensive team and Farrell is a great kicker and a charismatic captain.

No one expected Wales to beat France, especially after they trailed by 13-19 with just a few minutes remaining. They won by 20-19, and it was one of the biggest upsets in this edition. Now South Africa is much stronger when compared to France, but they are not invincible. At least they are not New Zealand, who are the no.1 side. IMO, any team other than NZ can be defeated.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:30:18 PM

No one expected Wales to beat France, especially after they trailed by 13-19 with just a few minutes remaining. They won by 20-19, and it was one of the biggest upsets in this edition. Now South Africa is much stronger when compared to France, but they are not invincible. At least they are not New Zealand, who are the no.1 side. IMO, any team other than NZ can be defeated.
Any result can happen in any competion but right now after watching few matches I am expecting we are going to watch Grand Finale between New Zealand vs South Africa as both are already done good job in matches and now they are going to face real challenge from both good and tough teams I am feeling we have final between these two.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:31:09 AM

Any result can happen in any competion but right now after watching few matches I am expecting we are going to watch Grand Finale between New Zealand vs South Africa as both are already done good job in matches and now they are going to face real challenge from both good and tough teams I am feeling we have final between these two.

Yes... the chances are more for a New Zealand vs South Africa final, as these two are the top two ranking sides. Even among them, the gap between New Zealand and South Africa have widened over the past few years. One of the reason is the decline in the standards of the South African rugby as a result of political intervention and quota system. In the long term, I expect New Zealand to become even stronger and South Africa to become weak. They may be overtaken by teams such as England as the no.2 side.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 04:57:55 AM

Yes... the chances are more for a New Zealand vs South Africa final, as these two are the top two ranking sides. Even among them, the gap between New Zealand and South Africa have widened over the past few years. One of the reason is the decline in the standards of the South African rugby as a result of political intervention and quota system. In the long term, I expect New Zealand to become even stronger and South Africa to become weak. They may be overtaken by teams such as England as the no.2 side.

That would be a dream final between NZ and SA.  Comparing both teams head to head reveals interesting results however NZ does look better based upon previous history.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Be a bank

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:35:15 AM

What about recently? Didn't SA beat NZ? Was that a fluke or NZ fielded a weaker side?

Anyway, as with almost any competition, the semi-finals are often much more thrilling than the finals.

Sadly England tend to go very wrong very fast against the All Blacks, while I expect Wales to fight to the bitter end.

JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1543

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:00:46 AM

I don't follow Rugby so don't know which team is stronger but i am cheering for New Zealand and I hope they win so that i can rub this win on my colleague's face. Down to earth bloke but after winning the cricket world cup not so.....  Grin

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
MFahad

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 10:06:32 AM

What about recently? Didn't SA beat NZ? Was that a fluke or NZ fielded a weaker side?

Anyway, as with almost any competition, the semi-finals are often much more thrilling than the finals.

Sadly England tend to go very wrong very fast against the All Blacks, while I expect Wales to fight to the bitter end.

When did SA beat NZ ? In the group match in pool b between these two teams NewZealand came out to be the winner by 23 -13.
This happened very early in the tournament.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Be a bank

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 10:24:23 AM

hmm was a draw https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/rugby-championship/scores-fixtures/2019-07
it was Oz https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/rugby-championship/scores-fixtures/2019-08

MFahad

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 11:54:44 AM

This draw happened in July 2019,  I mentioned the more recent win by the NZ, that is Sep, 2019

NZ did lost this match but it was against Australia (a much weaker team then SA)  but then there are days when underdogs win.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:40:03 PM

That would be a dream final between NZ and SA.  Comparing both teams head to head reveals interesting results however NZ does look better based upon previous history.

Wow! In case a final is played between New Zealand and South Africa, then it will be the 100th international match between the two nations! Being a fan of the New Zealand team I want them to win the final, either against South Africa or Wales. Rugby lovers would be overjoyed if there is an upset during the Wales vs South Africa match. I am perfectly OK with a NZ vs Wales final. That would be even more exciting.
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Be a bank

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:12:53 PM

uh. This is the longest week ever in British rugby. Fact.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:52:12 PM

Less than 24 hours to go for the first semi-final (New Zealand vs England) and I am getting nervous. The odds look very competitive for both the sides. I just checked Bwin, and they have England at 9/4 and New Zealand at 17/50. Also they have a bet for Aaron Smith to score first try, which is placed at 25/1. For me, the last one is very tempting and I may go for it.

The odds for the other sites are like this:

Bet365: NZ-1.40, ENG-3.40
TAB: NZ-1.33, ENG-3.35
Betfair: NZ-1.42, ENG-3.70
Topbetta: NZ-1.36, ENG-3.20
MFahad

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 02:45:03 PM

Less than 24 hours to go for the first semi-final (New Zealand vs England) and I am getting nervous. The odds look very competitive for both the sides. I just checked Bwin, and they have England at 9/4 and New Zealand at 17/50. Also they have a bet for Aaron Smith to score first try, which is placed at 25/1. For me, the last one is very tempting and I may go for it.

The odds for the other sites are like this:

Bet365: NZ-1.40, ENG-3.40
TAB: NZ-1.33, ENG-3.35
Betfair: NZ-1.42, ENG-3.70
Topbetta: NZ-1.36, ENG-3.20

Just putting some light on the history between the two teams before the actual big match. Its seems that NZ is far better team than England but i don't know why i am fearing the semi final upsets. I wish i am wrong.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:03:41 PM

Just putting some light on the history between the two teams before the actual big match. Its seems that NZ is far better team than England but i don't know why i am fearing the semi final upsets. I wish i am wrong.

Someone defeating New Zealand in rugby is like beating the United States in basketball or defeating Usain Bolt in a 100m race. Theoretically it is possible, but the chances are very very low... But look at the odds. Even if you bet for NZ, there is a good chance of getting some positive returns. I have seen odds up to 1.42, which means that if you are betting $100 on NZ, then you can get $142 if they win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: